Clay Guida +110
Joe Lauzon -150

Over 2.5 -150
Under 2.5 +110

Guida is the only dog that I like here.

maxxed mutante -155 and -185

took what i could on lopez-assuncao O2.5 -180, too

i like jlau , i think.. -120. idk where that line moves and not going big

mutante is gonna dwarf marq, marq is 38, shot fighter mostly... marq's 3-8 in his last 11... mutante only lost the dec to theo cause he broke his hand early in the fight... was lookin great in the prior three fights, seems to recognize he's got a weak chin and he's protecting it way better

i cap him way higher than this

mutante is gonna dwarf marq, marq is 38, shot fighter mostly... marq's 3-8 in his last 11... mutante only lost the dec to theo cause he broke his hand early in the fight... was lookin great in the prior three fights, seems to recognize he's got a weak chin and he's protecting it way better

i cap him way higher than this
My only concern with mugoate is his cardio, besides the chin ofc

maxxed mutante -155 and -185

took what i could on lopez-assuncao O2.5 -180, too

i like jlau , i think.. -120. idk where that line moves and not going big

I'm thinking Lauzon will have a hard time getting a decision here with Guida's pace and cardio. That's the main reason that I like Guida.

Isnt suarez some kind of wrestling monster from tuf?

Personally I dont rate Pereira highly, should have lost to Valerie Letorneau

i did, too, but she looked way better in her 2nd ufc fight, to be fair (pereira)

I'm thinking Lauzon will have a hard time getting a decision here with Guida's pace and cardio. That's the main reason that I like Guida.

definitely, but at the same time, there's virtually no reason to bet guida ML, he's not finishing jlau, right?

Cezar -155 is nice. But -230 is ridiculous

definitely, but at the same time, there's virtually no reason to bet guida ML, he's not finishing jlau, right?

Fair point. I split 2u total between Guida +110 and the o2.5 -150. May hedge with Lauzon sub or itd.

You killed that Assun/Lopez o2.5. I was sitting there staring at the -180 hoping it would get better.

if anyone's backing guida, i say just hit that o2.5, -155 isn't that pricey for a guida over if you think he doesn't get finished

in fact i'm taking some heh

I'm not sure the decision line will be that great. I'm not a big prop chaser.

Cezar -155 is nice. But -230 is ridiculous

i don't think -230 is ridiculous, but yea, i liked the line when i bet it lol

-3xx would be too much, but -250 to -300 feels accurate to me

Lauzons durability has to fall off a cliff at some point and his cardio is horrible. Wouldn't be that surprised with a late guida stoppage

Lauzons durability has to fall off a cliff at some point and his cardio is horrible. Wouldn't be that surprised with a late guida stoppage

guida's last stoppage was 2011, gomi. jlau's only been finished by KO artists in the last 7 years.. iaquinta and pettis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back