UFN 120 - Poirier vs Pettis - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to blindly side with Ez here since betrayedlurker is the champion of being stubbornly wrong

i think joe lauzon is at the same stage as jim miller - insane mileage and the body will no longer do what the mind wants.

guida will have the strength, cardio and wrestling advantage and i think that's easily enough for a dog play.

Man. Brown such a fave? Assuncao also.

Just seems high

I was thinking to myself "pettis NSC will probably be the (a good) way to play this fight .. I hope I can catch opener in case it opens near pickem before it soars to -200"

...then realized props were already out, haha.

Took pettis NSC -145.

Parlayed the Assuncao and Guida fight overs for 2u at +121

Also on Pettis heavy at -125

All about the long term bud #variance #badluck #butimalongtermwinner #thatsallthatmatters #fuckyou #havesomerespect

There is nothing to respect about you. You have awful logic + idiotic points, troll people who disagree with you, and then are dead wrong anyway bc you are trash at betting.

I am certain that you have not made half as much in your life as I did last night. Maybe if you had more humility you wouldn't be so confident in massively -EV bets like lol Bisping where you believed so hard for the dumbest reasons.

There is nothing to respect about you. You have awful logic + idiotic points, troll people who disagree with you, and then are dead wrong anyway bc you are trash at betting.

I am certain that you have not made half as much in your life as I did last night. Maybe if you had more humility you wouldn't be so confident in massively -EV bets like lol Bisping where you believed so hard for the dumbest reasons.
You didn't even share your bets before this event once and you're taking shots at me lol. You're still trying to pretend you're a new fan who's only been watching MMA for a few weeks as well as some high roller lol SMH, very embarrassing and insecure of you.

Last event you were huge on Maia, a +100 that looked like a +400 while I cashed Luque, a -120 that looked -700. Stick your EV up your arse dogg.

If you were really an experienced, profitable bettor you wouldn't have bet Maia or capped Luque vs Price (clear mismatch) as a pick 'em. You even said you were going to bet Price lol. Sorry my man, but you're not good at this and I guarantee you're not profitable over the long term just by your immaturity towards one unlucky loss.

Now let's move on to this card, you've got a lot of research to do. This guy called Anthony Pettis is fighting in main event this weekend, you might not have heard of him yet since you're a new fan so you have a lot to catch up on. Suck my balls as well.

Man. Brown such a fave? Assuncao also.

Just seems high

Yea I think the over was the better play at opening odds. Hard to see Assuncao finishing or being finished here.

Both his ML and the over are now out of control, so I'm passing for now.

Yea I think the over was the better play at opening odds. Hard to see Assuncao finishing or being finished here.

Both his ML and the over are now out of control, so I'm passing for now.
Really sucks. Lines are just exploding every event as people pile on the openers.

You didn't even share your bets before this event once and you're taking shots at me lol. You're still trying to pretend you're a new fan who's only been watching MMA for a few weeks as well as some high roller lol SMH, very embarrassing and insecure of you.

Last event you were huge on Maia, a +100 that looked like a +400 while I cashed Luque, a -120 that looked -700. Stick your EV up your arse dogg.

If you were really an experienced, profitable bettor you wouldn't have bet Maia or capped Luque vs Price (clear mismatch) as a pick 'em. You even said you were going to bet Price lol. Sorry my man, but you're not good at this and I guarantee you're not profitable over the long term just by your immaturity towards one unlucky loss.

Now let's move on to this card, you've got a lot of research to do. This guy called Anthony Pettis is fighting in main event this weekend, you might not have heard of him yet since you're a new fan so you have a lot to catch up on. Suck my balls as well.

Bro you said stuff like "people who don't bet Bisping cant be taken seriously as bettors" and hated on Rose GOAT.

I never talked shit to Luque/Colby bettors and didnt bet Price and barely touched Maia. You dont lose money for admitting you dont know what will happen, but you can lose lots for being stubbornly wrong. And being stubbornly wrong is your jam which is why you cannot sustain yourself with gambling in the longterm. Jerk yourself off for Luque as much as you want, you know its true.

Bro you said stuff like "people who don't bet Bisping cant be taken seriously as bettors" and hated on Rose GOAT.

I never talked shit to Luque/Colby bettors and didnt bet Price and barely touched Maia. You dont lose money for admitting you dont know what will happen, but you can lose lots for being stubbornly wrong. And being stubbornly wrong is your jam which is why you cannot sustain yourself with gambling in the longterm. Jerk yourself off for Luque as much as you want, you know its true.
I don't though. I've been tracking my prebets for years. If I wasn't profitable in the long term I wouldn't be doing this.

Lol @ Rose. Like OK I can understand a punt at her price, but there was still no real argument you could make for her to win besides "anything can happen in MMA lol". She got broken by a discount version of Joanna just a couple fights ago. Good luck punting on similar huge dogs in the long term. As the stats will tell you, it's not a long term winning strategy even if you got lucky this one time.

Even thinking about betting Price vs Luque is "stubbornly wrong". Same with Maia. Clearly bad stylistic match-ups. At least Bisping actually had a chance of winning before being caught. Price and Maia looked lost and got outclassed bell to bell.

As I said, you've got work to do. Familiarise yourself with Pettis, Poirier and other fighters on this card you've never seen fight yet, instead of pretending you're some expert baller and attacking one of the winningest MMA bettors on the planet.

99838-full.jpg

Went to put 3000 on Clay on Pinny and after I hit confirm I got a pop up saying the limit is 319. Their posted limit is 6383. So much for Pinny never limiting bettors. I'm going to max bet the line a bit and see how much it moves.

I don't though. I've been tracking my prebets for years. If I wasn't profitable in the long term I wouldn't be doing this.

Lol @ Rose. Like OK I can understand a punt at her price, but there was still no real argument you could make for her to win besides "anything can happen in MMA lol". She got broken by a discount version of Joanna just a couple fights ago. Good luck punting on similar huge dogs in the long term. As the stats will tell you, it's not a long term winning strategy even if you got lucky this one time.

Even thinking about betting Price vs Luque is "stubbornly wrong". Same with Maia. Clearly bad stylistic match-ups. At least Bisping actually had a chance of winning before being caught. Price and Maia looked lost and got outclassed bell to bell.

As I said, you've got work to do. Familiarise yourself with Pettis, Poirier and other fighters on this card you've never seen fight yet, instead of pretending you're some expert baller and attacking one of the winningest MMA bettors on the planet.

Ya there was no real argument for the +500 dog who performed like -800 fave except for the millions of logical points that myself, Ez, and others made. Including my posts where I specifically predicted she'd fuck up Joanna's lol chin possibly in round 1. You just couldn't comprehend the arguments bc you arent smart enough

Maybe you are up like $3.50 or something lifetime but you far too dumb to be a pro who does this for a living.

Ya there was no real argument for the +500 dog who performed like -800 fave except for the millions of logical points that myself, Ez, and others made. Including my posts where I specifically predicted she'd fuck up Joanna's lol chin possibly in round 1. You just couldn't comprehend the arguments bc you arent smart enough

Maybe you are up like $3.50 or something lifetime but you far too dumb to be a pro who does this for a living.
Yeah everyone's a bum for not betting a chick with pillow fists (no KO's) who got owned by discount Joanna and got a robbery vs Tecia Torres, two fighters that aren't even in the same stratosphere as Joanna, against the best female fighter ever.

Again, congrats, you got lucky. But let me know how punting on huge dogs because "they might get a finish in round 1" works out for you. I know you're new to MMA and have never seen Anthony Pettis fight, but news flash, it doesn't work in the long term.

And lol @ you ignoring your Price and Maia bets. Get to work bud, you don't even know who Andrei Arlovski is yet.

Went to put 3000 on Clay on Pinny and after I hit confirm I got a pop up saying the limit is 319. Their posted limit is 6383. So much for Pinny never limiting bettors. I'm going to max bet the line a bit and see how much it moves.
Limit i can see now is $379. He's come into 1.862

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back