UFN 120 - Poirier vs Pettis - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasting my time watching this tybura aa fight. Arlovski has lost the speed that made him so dangerous. And he couldn’t finish tybura, who gassed himself out trying to finish aa with pillow hammer fists

Looking for the albini itd line here. Probably going to be crappy but it’s highly likely to hit

Few props for Brown/Sanchez up

2.6U on Brown ITD at -137

Edit: main card fights have initial props now

Edit: damn that Assun dec jumped fast 2U at -130. Was +105

3.5U Albini itd -170

1U Nate itd +305

2U Jlau dec +255

Last edited:
Few props for Brown/Sanchez up

2.6U on Brown ITD at -137

Edit: main card fights have initial props now

Edit: damn that Assun dec jumped fast 2U at -130. Was +105

3.5U Albini itd -170

1U Nate itd +305

Hit albini itd -170

Did some small parlays, which I haven’t been doing much of

Guida/jlo over
Assuncao
Albini itd
Pettis itd or dec
Brown itd or dec
Marquardt dec or itd

Mixed those up a bit and then left out marquardt

Albini itd and Pettis ml probably my fav bets followed by guida/jlo ov 2.5

Last edited:
Went and watched the albini johnson fight.

Boy is a little giggly but he’s quick and he can bang. His legs are like tree trunks and he throws kicks and they look like they hurt. Chin seems fine. Cardio seems fine.

Of course this is only one fight but how is arlovski going to beat this 26 year old?

I feel like I might as well of flushed my $20 bill down the toilet that I parlayed arlovski and marquart with

I’m playing myself thinking aa has a decent chance here

Back to last week with Anderson. Don’t bet chinny fighters vs guys who knock people out, even if they have a plus next to their name.

To be fair, I don't know if it would have mattered how good Anderson's chin is. That kick probably puts anyone out.

To be fair, I don't know if it would have mattered how good Anderson's chin is. That kick probably puts anyone out.
Absolutely. Like I said in the pbp thread that kick would’ve knocked out a mule

Fook all the other fights when is sages line gon open up

Give me pitbull and super sage fook everyone else

lopez dec +458, i like it.. seriously doubt he could finish assuncao.

also took some "goes 3" on it at -180, to add to the o2.5 -180 i got yesterday (which won't come down past -200 again, and/or shouldn't)

i'm sure some people are gonna like sanchez dec +445.. can't blame ya if you do, i just don't know.

Fury is +15u this year after last weekend.

His year package for his bets costs $1,700.

This is the dog I’m looking at. Would like to get him around +250

Maybe Luca will be on mutante. He’s going to be making some more heavy favorite bets this week

The guys is down 20 units since mid July. And his unit size is 5 grand. And I though I lost a lot Saturday night lol.

if mutante cant get nate down the fight is a pick em.

youth and glass chin versus experience. nate looked tentative against vito, a fight i thought he won, because of belforts power and he shouldnt have that problem here.

if mutante cant get nate down the fight is a pick em.

youth and glass chin versus experience. nate looked tentative against vito, a fight i thought he won, because of belforts power and he shouldnt have that problem here.
Cezar can outstrike him for a dec for sure, if he doesn't get clipped.

nate looks like he's at the total end of the road, shot to shit. his movements are jittery like a geriatric. sure he can always land a bomb but i'd need +400 to take a stab.

nate looks like he's at the total end of the road, shot to shit. his movements are jittery like a geriatric. sure he can always land a bomb but i'd need +400 to take a stab.

you dont need to land a bomb against mutante to get the ko

pretty much everytime mutante stands and trades and cant secure the td he loses. masvidal kod him with a short right hand.
Masvidal ko'd him with an elbow in the clinch.

Mutante has evolved into a really good outside striker, he's just played it safe with the takedowns. He beat Hermansonn's ass standing before the takedown.

lopez dec +458, i like it.. seriously doubt he could finish assuncao.

also took some "goes 3" on it at -180, to add to the o2.5 -180 i got yesterday (which won't come down past -200 again, and/or shouldn't)

i'm sure some people are gonna like sanchez dec +445.. can't blame ya if you do, i just don't know.

I’m with you. I settled for 2u on goes the distance at -180 since I missed the o2.5 opener.

Lopez is a step down but Assuncao hasn’t won a fight decisively in years. I think this is very likely hitting the cards and I won’t be suprised if it’s close.

Masvidal ko'd him with an elbow in the clinch.

Mutante has evolved into a really good outside striker, he's just played it safe with the takedowns. He beat Hermansonn's ass standing before the takedown.

what does it matter if it was from the clinch or from range. and you generally generate less power, unless its an uppercut, when close than from distance

im pointing out that mutantes punch resitance is not bad, its weak. his fight history shows that he going to have to take nate down to win

what does it matter if it was from the clinch or from range. and you generally generate less power, unless its an uppercut, when close than from distance

im pointing out that mutantes punch resitance is not bad, its weak. his fight history shows that he going to have to take nate down to win
It was a brutal elbow from the clinch though. But yes, Mutante has a paper mache chin. But Nate is gunshy and pretty much never closes the distance himself.

Mutante has improved his striking defence and can easily potshot zombie Nate for 3, even better than zombie Vitor did.

FWIW I'm avoiding this fight, but Master @EzFlyer's 4u bet at the odds he got is #elite for sure.

Marquardt training at AKA

Not sure I like that. Think training in Denver was helpful for his thick old man cardio

What did you guys think of the line in 2.5 for the rounds of the fight between Poirier and Pettis? At first I like "Over 2.5", but wanted to read other opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back