UFN 116 - Rockhold vs Branch - Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, there's nothing to analyse about Hamilton - Spitz. It's a bum fight one hundred percent.

Like I said earlier the only "to be fair" thing I can think of is that Spitz took his debut on like 1-week notice. Him gassing fast was pretty apparent, but he looked lost before that anyway

Might be struck in Florida because of the hurricane?

I thought that with this post on his page yesterday. But he's with Jotko in the pic who's not pulled out so not sure if it is that.

Yup...

Soo who would you like to replace Thiago Alves?

I think the most likely replacement is a newcomer at this point. Maybe someone from the Pittsburgh area or one of the guys that won on DWTNCS but didn't get the contract.

I think the most likely replacement is a newcomer at this point. Maybe someone from the Pittsburgh area or one of the guys that won on DWTNCS but didn't get the contract.

Tryna think whos the best fighter on the penguins rn

I rarely do 3-team parlays but there's lots of chalk on this card and I don't think many dogs are viable options. Nevertheless, I do like the following play:

Parlay: +108
» Luke Sanders -235
» Kamaru Usman -550
» Gregor Gillespie -425

Think all win handily.
Just wondering why you didn't throw Rockhold in the mix? I think he wins handily as well.

I thought that with this post on his page yesterday. But he's with Jotko in the pic who's not pulled out so not sure if it is that.

I guess we will know soon enough. Hope they get a replacement so that Perry can stay on the card.

replacement doesn't matter....just find someone who doesn't mind getting KTFO.

From looking around at guys based around the area who could realistically fight Nah-shon Burrell could be a possibility for a second chance in the UFC. Sean Brady is another, undefeated too and a decent prospect.

Really hope they can get someone in.

From looking around at guys based around the area who could realistically fight Nah-shon Burrell could be a possibility for a second chance in the UFC. Sean Brady is another, undefeated too and a decent prospect.

Really hope they can get someone in.

Unlikely imo but I hope so. Gotta get cleared and weigh-in in 1.5 days.

Unlikely imo but I hope so. Gotta get cleared and weigh-in in 1.5 days.

Well they did say that they were looking for replacements, I guess they have a couple of people in mind. They would just scrap it if they knew they couldn't get anyone.

Whispers of Charlie Brenneman on Twitter, including Helwani.

Not fought in 3 years though, can't see that happening or going well if it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back