UFN 116 - Rockhold vs Branch - Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branch dec line +1000 at 5 dimes

Need to figure out a good way to hedge my branch bets here

Playing Lombard at +130.

I think Branch is more measured in his striking entrances than Jacare. And while he's a very solid grappler, he's far from Jacare level. But I do see some similarities too. I did hit Branch dec +887 too a few weeks ago. I agree that has some value.

100% agree. That is why I stated that for every similarity Jacare is levels ahead. I mean, David Tua was never on Mike Tyson's level, but they shared a lot of similar qualities. I see a lot

BTW: though I don't fault anyone for taking a stab at Branch, I do believe it's going to be Luke's body kicks that turn the tide. Branch may also have some trouble with Luke's size, strength and pure physicality given that in his fight against Krzysztof Jotko he struggled to implement his TDs and clinch control which he normally excels. In fact, there were several instances where Branch even was taken down himself. I think Luke is much stronger than Jotko is and a much better grappler.

Basically, for Branch to win he's going to need to catch a Rockhold who's not peak form and rusty from the time off. At there best, Luke smashes Branch 10/10 times. However, this might be the time where Branch can catch him not in prime form.

DB's best chance would be to come out fast and catch Luke cold before the a.k.a. fighter has a time to get his feet underneath him and in a groove. In interviews branch has said that he is going to let it all go. Actually, his exact words were "I'm going to act a fool in there" while he clarified his remarks as "I don't mean to do something for us, but actually let my hands go and make him fight me".

So I think branch may have the same idea. He is highly intelligent, a savvy veteran and he's got an excellent team who no doubt has prepared him perfectly.

lombard smith could have value in the draw

Man, it's starting so late. It's gonna be savage for us Europeans... might potentially bow out before the event has finished. It will be past 2 am when the event begins here.

Man, it's starting so late. It's gonna be savage for us Europeans... might potentially bow out before the event has finished. It will be past 2 am when the event begins here.
I usually fall asleep I feel the card isn't very good tbh it's so hard on the body staying up till 4-5 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back