PHDFIvjzR7W-2d8etcSA2A.png

6417.png

Betsafe odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 10.49.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 10.49.50 AM.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 124
Agree the Usman line is bonkers.

Also not sure I'm betting Branch, but Rockhold seems a bit overpriced as well.

Wtf is that line lmao. A solid grappler and generally well-rounded fighter unbeaten in his last 7 UFC fights at +470 vs Usman?

I'd also happily take Alves and Smith at those odds. Prob small on Branch as well

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for. My only qualm with going too big on Branch is that I'm not sure he has the KO power to rock Rockhold's soft chin before Rockhold ends him.

But if it gets to +400, I am going to bet something on Branch bc the fighters just aren't that far apart.

Usman's price is what i expected. sergio is getting destroyed

Usman's price is what i expected. sergio is getting destroyed

Seriously? Mighty mouse opened barely better than that vs another dude getting a title shot too early. iirc Conor ended up as less of a dog than this. CM Punk was less of a dog. I'd probably go with Usman at evens yeah but Sergio is a dude who's stylistically fine for the matchup and who's gone 5 years in the UFC without losing

Usmans got a load of hype evens in your dreams! Sergio is not good he was getting out struck by the russian dude until he hit a hail mary ko and hes squeaked out decisions over mediocre comp in his last 3 fights. Id be happy with -500 as parlay fodder

Usmans got a load of hype evens in your dreams! Sergio is not good he was getting out struck by the russian dude until he hit a hail mary ko and hes squeaked out decisions over mediocre comp in his last 3 fights. Id be happy with -500 as parlay fodder

You see Usman outstriking him? His whole game is wrestling+gnp. Yeah he landed good shots on Strickland but only because of what he did before it. His striking isn't great by any means. Moraes is one of the most decorated BJJ guys in the division. If he can nullify the wrestling I don't see why he can't match someone like Usman on the feet.

Current odds make it look like Usman is fighting CM Punk for gods sake lol

Omari was outstriking him. Usman standup improving fight to fight he dealt with alves and strickland standing both better strikers. I dont see him being fearful of taking serg down either its very difficult to win from your back in modern mma usmans a monster on top

I kinda want to fade the hell out of Rockhold, but that's probably because he pisses me off being a whiney bitch, rather than his actual chances of winning.

I went huge on Rockhold when his line was 1.33. Branch isn't on that level.

It's maybe a bit too much juice for Usman, but Sham is right in that he's definitely on another level than Moraes. Usman's striking has improved a ton, he's just better than Sergio. -500 too steep, but acting like this is close to an even fight...no.

I expected Usman more around -300 and would have happily had him in a parlay.

Usman was around -300 against Strickland someone who i thought was going to trouble him. Defo gonna be inflated here. Betsafe are often off tho but i do expect around -500 at least.

I think Usman will keep it on the feet and try to pick Moraes apart. Moraes has good power but tends to throw wild overhand rights from what I remember, Hooft should be able to prepare Usman to comfortably deal with that.

You see Usman outstriking him? His whole game is wrestling+gnp. Yeah he landed good shots on Strickland but only because of what he did before it. His striking isn't great by any means. Moraes is one of the most decorated BJJ guys in the division. If he can nullify the wrestling I don't see why he can't match someone like Usman on the feet.

Current odds make it look like Usman is fighting CM Punk for gods sake lol

How in the world is he gonna be nulifying the wrestling? And even so, Moraes is technically awful on the feet, just carries some power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back