News UFC strips DC of LHW belt

So Jones-Gus winner becomes champ? Lame, 205 sucks right now

Jones signed to fight Bader before Rashad X Shogun was even announced
So did the UFC know Rashad was gonna pull out of the fight before they even put the fight together?

Stop embarrassing yourself

4 years
never forget

to bad jon jones was suspended for 45 months but found a loop hole save 30 months.

I wish jon jones would stop embarrassing him self.

so why did jon not fight at ufc 151, why not at ufc 230 that cause jon said it not worth it to fight on short notice. he needs a full camp to parpear. maybe that means he knows how much time he needs for his ped cycles are. you notice he popped at ufc 214 right and a week before ufc 200.

Even though it took the UFC a while, they stripped Conor (their $$ piñata) of his titles.

It's not surprising in the least, nor do I think DC cares since he is 99.999% certain to get a LHW title shot if he so pleases.

Only having the HW title means more time to live life instead of dealing with the antics of the LHW division.

When you step up for a second belt you should be ready to be double as active in my opinion

Compared to many champs he is active.

Ufc is a joke when it comes to belts, interim belts, stripping champs and so forth

From who?

guess you didn't see the 2 rumble fights and the gus fight. stop wit hthe whole the lhw is a paper belt until jon gets it back crap.

jon jones failed more drugs tests than any one and if not for the ufc lawyers he be in jail still now.

let me guess the fw belt is paper, the mw belt is paper. the hw belt is paper, the lw belt is paper, the womans fly weight is paper belt, nunes is a paper champ.

jon jones got suspended for 45 months but found a loop hole to save his career

UFC clearing the path for Jones double champ 2019

Jones beats Gus, gets Lhw belt and goes up to Hw challenges Champ Cormier.

It's perfect plan, especially with DC retiring and wanting the trilogy. ANd Lesnar being on the shelf

They did him dirty. DC defended the LHW belt 9 months ago, Conor held on to the FW belt for 2 years without a single defense and then hotshotted above the real contenders to fight Alvarez (and didn't defend that one either). UFC let Conor keep belts way longer just to artificially give him a double champ status he didn't deserve. DC was the only true double champ who is defending both.

Also, fuck the UFC for doing this at the same time as he's stepping up to fight short notice to save their shitty PPV., if he loses Saturday then technically he will have zero belts left, thats pretty fucked up to strip him days before the fight. They would never do this to someone like Conor. If I were DC i'd ask for my release after the Lewis fight.

Damn he must be bummed out
His whole media tour this week was predicated on being the first double champ to succusfully defend one of his titles as champ in two divisions

I don't understand why they couldn't have stripped him Monday it's kind of weak on the ufcs side

Star power is why. They want to reservw that for someone else i guess. The UFC just did a dick move.

If it was Conor no way wouod they have done this. Conor went over 1 year not even attempting to defend before he was stripped. DC just fought and defended the lhw belt in january. Fight BB this week could reasonably defend LHW belt by january.

UFC clearing the path for Jones double champ 2019

Jones beats Gus, gets Lhw belt and goes up to Hw challenges Champ Cormier.

It's perfect plan, especially with DC retiring and wanting the trilogy. ANd Lesnar being on the shelf

Yeah hope Gust finishes jones

Back