News UFC strips DC of LHW belt

What a load of shit nothing's been comfirmed.

when reached for comment jon jones said he has 99 problems but having 2 belts ain't one because unlike every other fighter in the GOAT conversation Jones has only fought at 1 weight class.

Being "Champ champ" is a fcking joke
the term champ champ pisses me off for some reason, it just sounds so fucking stupid and childish. like something some wwe guy would say in a promo or something

At least he managed to hold both at same time and defend, but its ridiculous how they are stripped that early

To be fair he defended one of them when he was champ champ, not both

Who cares. He couldn't make 205 again anyway.

Fatty.
He has made 205lbs 9 times and has never missed weight. Where do you have this, "he couldn't make 205 again anyway" bullshit from?

That is disappointing. I really hoped that DC would do the right thing and vacate the LHW belt.

Seeing these promos (showing the USA and Canada logo in gold then showing in another promo the words "world champion") indicates to me that the UFC is changing the look of their UFC championship titles and UFC 232 (because they showed the date of which UFC 232 will happen) will be the first event that showcases them.

So they stripped DC to present this new title to the winner of Jones vs Gustafsson II is what they are doing.

You guys realize this is a bump right? And fake news at that. DC GOAT

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

I'll believe it when I see it. Colby was to be stripped yet is still listed to this day as interim champ

He won the 155 belt on Nov 12th 2016, got stripped of the 145 belt Nov 26th 2016. Hardly years.
But DC was transparent about his plans to defend the LHW title. Conor was obvious that he had no plans to defend any title

Back