UFC Caught Manipulating Official Data to Favor Conor after Loss to Khabib?

If that is what you are clinging to as a fan that's just sad. Very sad.

I'm a fight fan. I don't give one flying fuck about the liquor business.

814891688.jpg.0.jpg

maybe it's a technicality thing since Conor's butt didn't touch the floor.

Loving how people like yourself insta quote the first post, but fail to read the 2nd or even 3rd page b4 you respond.

But yes, as I said in my post prior, after watching the GIF, his ass nor knee hit the floor, instead only a hand did.

Truly a new low

Data/stat manipulating
Fighter Height increasing
Fight fixing
Decision rigging
Comission bribing
Bet racketeering
Sport monopolizing
Media control through intimidation
Hostile financial takeovers
Unethical business practices

The ufc is corrupt as fuck

It gets me angry because I hate seeing shit like this in what is supposed to be a legit sport

A blind man sees what he wants to see.

Conor only got knocked down if we apply boxing rules, we don't though.

This is what happens when partisans analysis data.

Loving how people like yourself insta quote the first post, but fail to read the 2nd or even 3rd page b4 you respond.

But yes, as I said in my post prior, after watching the GIF, his ass nor knee hit the floor, instead only a hand did.

538507.jpg

It wasn't a knock down. His ass never touched the ground. It was a slip and he caught himself.

lol @ "caught"

Now that they have been "caught", what's the next move? Lemme guess: Watch their next broadcast!!!!

You mean they went back and watched the fight with replays and slow motion to legitimately record official stats instead of the guy clicking away with a baseball counter during the fight? Like they do in every fight?

And you're aware that Fightmetric provides these stats, not the UFC, right?

So if you watch it in slow motion does the knockdown that Khabib got seem not to be a knockdown?

LOL

Anyone with a functioning brain and two eyes knows what actually happened.

Revisionism won't change the fact that we all saw him get ran the F over.

I remember before the fight when you were basically sucking off Conor and his fans

Actually his knees never touched so I don't think it counts as a knockdown.
how are their knees going to touch the mat if they're put on their back by a strike?

I am open to being wrong about knockdowns in MMA, but we have no info other than the 0 on the KD stats so far

Back