UFC Caught Manipulating Official Data to Favor Conor after Loss to Khabib?

They've already been caught manipulating his true skill. A lot of us knew he could only run for so long but that first Diaz loss stung. They didn't see that coming and a lot of us mofo's were not surprised. The Khabib mauling was to be expected. So many thought that straight left would stifle that Sambo machine but this is reality. Conor is a mid card Lw, what I always thought he'd be. Yeah he held a belt but so did Forrest Griffen.

You mean they went back and watched the fight with replays and slow motion to legitimately record official stats instead of the guy clicking away with a baseball counter during the fight? Like they do in every fight?

And you're aware that Fightmetric provides these stats, not the UFC, right?
bf028f26715fb25c19242ce9c02266c5d2d6c29f5f9da2f7f5604c0a4625124a.jpg

They've already been caught manipulating his true skill. A lot of us knew he could only run for so long but that first Diaz loss stung. They didn't see that coming and a lot of us mofo's were not surprised. The Khabib mauling was to be expected. So many thought that straight left would stifle that Sambo machine but this is reality. Conor is a mid card Lw, what I always thought he'd be. Yeah he held a belt but so did Forrest Griffen.
{<jordan}

HONESTLY, in his defense...

(Zero "fanboy shit" on this)

That "knockdown" wasn't a true knockdown.

If, we are referring to the punch.

So removing the knockdown seems like they updated the accuracy of the numbers.
Totally guessing here,
don't care,
got hooked into the thread out of boredom. It's sunday.

Theres something we dont know about the rule, like I said they didnt give Sonnen a knockdown for this either
eq0w63yk1dvz.gif

maybe ass has to to touch the floor? lol

there is some "consistency" in how conservative they are but I would still like to see a definition... seems to me like they are just bullshitting it

Khabib landed most of his shots in round 2 and Conor landed most of his in round 3, the stats are correct

0sr1MUP.jpg

I still don't buy it. Really Khabib only landed 1% of his shots in the clinch? and that still doesn't explain the total strike count... even with all of his slaps I can't fathom him being almost even with Khabib

Rule 1: Never trust these types of YouTube videos until further review.

You basically pulled one of these shady vids and created an awfully undeserved thread title for added effect.

Btw, the "knockdown" from Khabib's punch wasn't a true knockdown, people get so caught up over this.
As already said, officials sometimes go back and review/change stuff.

"UFC caught manipulating..." Becomes the sensationalist title.

This.

HONESTLY, in his defense...

(Zero "fanboy shit" on this)

That "knockdown" wasn't a true knockdown.

If, we are referring to the punch.

So removing the knockdown seems like they updated the accuracy of the numbers.
Totally guessing here,
don't care,
got hooked into the thread out of boredom. It's sunday.
They didn't just remove the knockdown, they changed multiple stats, all of which made conor look better and khabib worse - very convenient.

They lied about fighters heights.

Ummmm...

Who cares? Conor got his ass beat and submitted. Are you scared ufc is going to surprise everyone and put the belt on Conor just because?

I don't care what stats they want to post. I saw what I saw.
Not after Dana sends UFC officials to your house to kidnap you and brainwash you in some underground lab so you don't remember what actually happened.

They didn't just remove the knockdown, they changed multiple stats, all of which made conor look better and khabib worse.

Has anyone cross referenced this themselves ?

I'd be interested to see a few of everyone's scores before I assumed this "favors" Conor.
I think Conor was done before he walked to the octogon, but I also don't think those fight metric stat results are ever accurate.
There is a lot left to debate and replay.

OH NO NOT THE UFC
THEY WERE THE GOOD GUYS

Saying they manipulated his skill may seem a bit crazy to people who actually watch but the UFC without question made McGregor appear better than he was to their main McGregor audience who are mostly brain dead casuals.

Observing Khabib/Conor arguments is a lot like the Red Sox/Yankees arguments. As time passes, the smarter individuals move on and only the dummies remain.

there is some "consistency" in how conservative they are but I would still like to see a definition... seems to me like they are just bullshitting it

I still don't buy it. Really Khabib only landed 1% of his shots in the clinch? and that still doesn't explain the total strike count... even with all of his slaps I can't fathom him being almost even with Khabib
Rewatch the fight, Khabib didnt land much besides round 2. Round 1 he did almost nothing but hug Conor, round 2 he mauled Conor, round 3 was all standup where Conor outstruck him, round 4 nothing much happened until the takedown and submission

Back