UFC Caught Manipulating Official Data to Favor Conor after Loss to Khabib?

Well, it is automatically legit altering, if the right side is saying 0 knockdowns. We all know Khabib DID indeed knock McGregor down.
Conors posterior never made contact with the ground not a knockdown. Conor won round 3 against khabib and would been victorious in the end likely if not for hail mary submission.

Lmao at all the Conor hating little girls crying about the UFC using FACTS.

Here's a fact for you.

Khabib and Conor fought in the cage, 1 on 1, and Conor tapped the fuck out.

tumblr_pg7qjdLzJP1rofocqo1_500.gif

i remember going on fightmetric right after the fight and it wasn't counted as knockdown cuz conor wasn't on the ground

I recall reading that it wasn’t an official knockdown because Conor fell on one knee and didn’t collapse fully. Idk if that helps with that sample but who knows. There’s a way to measure takedowns as well that has a definition that is sometimes misleading.

It there even an official definition of a KD in MMA?

Under boxing rules, that would have been a KD because McGregor's hand hit the ground.

I don't know what the standard in MMA is supposed to be.

Lol who cares, fight “stats” are subjective and gay. Beeb/Canor was a unilateral beatdown on every level, you need not consult any stats to know how the fight went

No - Whoever was coding the fight live probably made some errors.

The adjustments would've been made in post-fight coding.

Same happens in all sports really.

fightmetric does the official UFC stats

as far as what is a knockdown... <Fedor23> Ive never seen an explanation or definition from fightmetric or anyone really

personally I could not imagine a more clear cut knockdown than Khabib/McGregor... his head was violently snapped back and went to a knee while posting a hand on the mat

Fightmetric's standards are totally subjective and made up by the people who work there.

I don't recall the commissions or any other official sanctioning group that deals with MMA determining what constitutes a knockdown or a "significant strike" in this sport.

Stat aggregators like FM and Compubox should be taken with a grain of salt. At the end of the day, it's just human beings recording what they think happened.

They're like the judges. Usually right, but sometimes really wrong. I do give FM some credit for attempting to correct stats after the fact unlike Compubox.

Observing Khabib/Conor arguments is a lot like the Red Sox/Yankees arguments. As time passes, the smarter individuals move on and only the dummies remain.

I'm done arguing about the fight; however, I'm always open to having the discussion about the usage of stats to analyze fights after the fact.

The people who treat this stuff like it's a hard science are in the wrong.

Conor basically won that fight.

Duhhh.

Name Conor
Second name McGregor
Nationality Ireland
Age 22
Height 1.93 m
Weight 75 kg
Dick size Huge
Net worth Inestimable
MMA record 21 (21) -0-4
Boxing record 0-0-1