UFC a disgrace (Article from Australia)

This guy's a joke. What an asshat. Someone post his email so we can send this guy some criticism.

Found these memes online lol. Seems we aren't the only who don't like his articles:

3747_463182097057751_972120867_n.jpg

Tweet at this fucking idiot @BuzzRothfield

Last edited:
We need some sports science in here for this one. Most people dont get caught flush in GNP, anymore than they get rape choked to submission.

I take your point about the fixed position, but the levels of brain damage in MMA are tiny compared to boxing.

You don't need sports science, just a basic understanding of physics and biology.

The levels of brain damage in MMA SHOULD be tiny at this point- 20 years into the sport, about 13 years of being sanctioned.

You're not going to find out long-term damage at this point. It'll come in 10-20 years. Like I said, l really hope there's nothing to it.

Ignorance + prejudice (sexism but also cultural bias in his praising of rugby vs MMA) + misinformation + sensationalism + no information

Pretty much the definition of shit journalism

You don't need sports science, just a basic understanding of physics and biology.

The levels of brain damage in MMA SHOULD be tiny at this point- 20 years into the sport, about 13 years of being sanctioned.

You're not going to find out long-term damage at this point. It'll come in 10-20 years. Like I said, l really hope there's nothing to it.

Sakuraba?

Ignorance + prejudice (sexism but also cultural bias in his praising of rugby vs MMA) + misinformation + sensationalism + no information

Pretty much the definition of shit journalism

Sounds like an Aussie politician.

So this guy admit that MMA injury is not worse than rugby or boxing

And about the skill, i dont thing throwing ball to a basket need that much skill either
No disrespect ofr NBA fans, i say this becuase im not educated about the sport yet
Same with all these people who claim MMA doesnt need skill

Yeah I'm not going to read these articles, I used to back a few years ago. But here's what this whole debate comes down to. Theres two grown ass men (or women) who have made a contract to have mutual combat with eachother on a TV schedule or PPV.

If you don't like it there's absolutely no reason to watch it just like any other entertainment, if I don't want to watch Vampire guy suck his stoner girlfriends face then I don't have too. It's not hurting our kids or turning people into murderers and most importantly, it's for now a safer sport than any other sanctioned contact sport out there.

I bet the guy that wrote this was absolutely tortured at school coz he was such a pussy.

Tweet at this nanny @BuzzRothfield. It's the only contact info I could find.

Tweet at this nanny @BuzzRothfield. It's the only contact info I could find.
LOL awesome....doing it now

''No Dickhead Policy'' His twitter says....

Honestly it is a very brutal thing and IMO kids shouldnt watch it. And it doesnt really belong in a society that wants to develop spiritually.
Ill always admit that but then again I still like watching it, might have even tried out in the past to see If I had the chops if I had not stopped training.

Dog-Slaps-Man-in-Face.gif

"On Saturday night on Fuel TV I witnessed the brutality and bloodshed of the UFC

Back