• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 300 is going to be a freakshow

I think a juiced up Conor after USADA is done is the best we can get.

I don't think they would bring back Ronda or Brock. It's too late, they both have nothing to offer in terms of "what could happen" and it would look like a desperate move.

Why wouldn't Jones headline 300?
Because he’s injured?

Bruh Dana talm bout this kid that won the contest picked the most fire matchup for cody garbrandt then gave him a job.. sheesh i dun fina have that boi fight on ufc 300 if he was to ask me

We need Tito vs Chuck or Shamrock 4. And Jacare Souza vs Chris Camozzi 3. Maybe BJ vs Fat Hawaiian dude 2.

They will most likely make a spectacle of it. We may not like it, but the only thing that matters is the number of ppv’s sold. And I have the feeling it will sell big.
If they bring back the Face the Pain intro for UFC 300, I might consider legitimately viewing their content via means of payment.

We know that shit ain't ever gonna happen, so Imma watch for free.

This bullshit is the future of the UFC and they are eagerly rushing towards it.

I hear Brock's name always floating around still, and idk why. Not that long ago, he came out and said that he's too old for MMA and that chapter of his life's over. Idk how much more definitive he could be.

I don't think they would bring back Ronda or Brock. It's too late, they both have nothing to offer in terms of "what could happen" and it would look like a desperate move.

Why wouldn't Jones headline 300?
I don’t think Jones can recover and have a full camp by 300.

There are rumors of ronda coming back and I don't see Dana not going ahead if she is available to fight. Instant title shot too.
Jones won't be recovered by April.

Those Ronda rumors were nonsense, bro.

Pretty sure she was pregnant when those rumors started up lol.

Ronda has also established herself in pro wrestling, where she gets paid more. She isn't going to come and do an MMA fight and likely get herself hurt for anything less than way more than the UFC will want to pay her at this point. She's not an MMA star anymore.

Cm punk has been very quiet lately its his time now

Brock is old as shit now. Doubt it.

The lack of real superstars in the UFC will bite their ass at UFC 300

is the word correct that Chandler will be the main event?

Zuck vs CM Punk
Riddle vs Diaz
Conor vs Chandler
Rousey vs Harrison
Bones vs Pavlovich

Brock is old as shit now. Doubt it.

The lack of real superstars in the UFC will bite their ass at UFC 300
I mean how old was Randy when he lost the HW belt to Brock? He can fight someone worse than Mark Hunt this time maybe.

I can't stand R3 but if she comes back it'll make headlines across the sports world. She'd be highly ranked too.
Brock vs Derrick Lewis is doable.
Jones or Stipe vs Sergei/Aspinall winner
Islam/Charles or Islam/Edwards
Good MW fight possibilities.
Tie in a GSP grappling bout if he's 'ealty
FW championship
Panoja/Baby Assassin rematch
Conor, whatever....
The card could be huge.

I can't stand R3 but if she comes back it'll make headlines across the sports world. She'd be highly ranked too.
Brock vs Derrick Lewis is doable.
Jones or Stipe vs Sergei/Aspinall winner
Islam/Charles or Islam/Edwards
Good MW fight possibilities.
Tie in a GSP grappling bout if he's 'ealty
FW championship
Panoja/Baby Assassin rematch
Conor, whatever....
The card could be huge.

Stop trying to make “R3” happen.

Back