• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 300 is going to be a freakshow

Since the top stars are all filled.. looks like UFC 300 will have WMMA as the co-main & main event
All WMMA maincard, HISTORICAL!

Grasso vs Shevchenko 3
Zhang vs Xiaonon
Holly vs Ronda 2
Tatiana vs Dern
Rose vs Maycee

EDIT: Honestly this would be a pretty good ppv I can't lie. But for "300" it would fall short for sure.

Last edited:
Could easily have winner of this weekends card vs Jamahal hill
A torn achilles is 6 to 7 months just to get cleared. Another 2 months to get into fight shape just to start a camp(2-3 months). Jamahal won't be ready to even start a fight camp until April, at best.

I feel like they'll put lots of solid fights together and top with with Conor and call it a day. It's going to be a stacked card with Conor fight rather than their usual Conor fight and nobody underneath card. Would be cool to see some wild cards thrown in. Brock would be cool because he was on the 1st 2 100s, give him Tuivasa or something.
With usada gone and no 6 months mandatory testing, I wouldn't be surprised that brock comes back.

UFC 200 was terrible but I've got a feeling this is going to be even worse.

Return of the Lioness, Amanda Nunes, to headline UFC 300! Like this comment if you are in agreement!

But seriously, let's start the card off with Alex Caceres vs Jim Miller.

Feature pre-lim bout: MVP vs a UFC can.

Opening PPV fight: First of 5 title fights.

Main event: I'll probably be disappointed because I don't like Jones or Conor. There won't be any freakshow like Ngannou vs Wilder, Musk vs Zuck, etc. Mighty Mouse isn't returning, that's for sure. If Ronda does return, it's vs Miesha, and who cares. They didn't do 209 in Stockton, so I doubt they'll do much for the hardcore fans except a couple bangers to appease the JBGs.

Well, UFC 300 will take place in april I think. That leaves open the idea of seing the Makhachev vs Oliveira or, Islam vs Leon/colby for the welterweight title. I also think that Adesanaya may come back for that event. I also think we may have Blanchfield vs Grasso... if you add on top of that a lot of names and fun matchup + McGregor, I think it's good enough.

It's going to be McGregor vs. Diaz 3 and Rousey vs. Tate 3.

Stipe vs Jones will headline. Connor and Chandler will co main.

It was pretty good at first but when the Jones vs DC fight got cancelled, it went to shits.

Yeah was a real shame that fell through. It was still a decent card on paper but I just remember on the night the early prelims being awesome. Prelims were terrible, main card was boring.

They should have Cormier come out of retirement to fight Jones at HW.

And yes I know Jones won't be recovered in time, so Daniel will just have to improvise.

vince-mc-mahon-steve-austin.gif

There are some good options.

Conor vs Chandler is the pretty obvious main event.

LHW , Perreira/Jiri vs Walker/Ankalaev
WW, Edwards/Colby vs Khamzat
HW, Aspinal/Sergey vs Stipe, Gane

Rousey and Conor both return.....but if she hasn't learned head moomen, he is gonna starch her wit da left.

Jones vs Stipe
Islam vs Colby
Izzy vs Perreira 3
Gane vs Almeida
Ankakaev vs Hill

Back