UFC 212 - Aldo vs Holloway - Rio de Janeiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aldo is a great one but not the GOAT.

He got his head taken clean off by Conor.

Aldo way tougher career fights, McGregor fought who? Shit he lost to a over rated Diaz Brother. When he didn't know what to do he became a wrestler and then gave up his back and then tapped out like a bitch.... watch Holly vs Tate fight thats how you suppose to go out.

Warning: beginner writing.

Claudia Gadelha is nearly as good as Joanna Jedrzejczyk. I evaluate the women's straweight division as Jedrzejczyk, Gadelha, and then everyone else. This is just based on watching videos. I think Gadelha -300 vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz is a fair bet, and I believe Kowalkiewicz is going to be dumped to the canvas several times per round.

Aldo way tougher career fights, McGregor fought who? Shit he lost to a over rated Diaz Brother. When he didn't know what to do he became a wrestler and then gave up his back and then tapped out like a bitch.... watch Holly vs Tate fight thats how you suppose to go out.

Jesus. If life was star wars you'd be screaming that from your perspective the Jedi are evil.

oh boy

I think tapping out rather than going unconscious is a wise decision personally, failing to see the benefit of passing out.

Aldo may very well have fought tougher fighters, I think they are the 2 stand out featherrweight UFC fighters of all time and have both achieved things the other hasn't :)

I think tapping out rather than going unconscious is a wise decision personally, failing to see the benefit of passing out.

Aldo may very well have fought tougher fighters, I think they are the 2 stand out featherrweight UFC fighters of all time and have both achieved things the other hasn't :)

Well holly at least tried to fight the hands IIRC. Mcgregor just tapped.

Brothers & Sisters, Haters & Critics

I don't want to go off on a tangent, but I want to share this little tidbit which I think is critically important. This isn't my personal blog nor my dear diary and in no way am I treating it as such. I just need to get this off my chest.

My world turned upside down when news came about that Donald J Trump won the presidency. I was beyond livid and I contemplated packing my bags and making a permanent move to Canada. I was, am and will forever be a die hard Bernie Sanders supporter -- anyone but Trump -- hell I would even endorse John Mcclane if worst came to worst because at least he's a hero.

Since the presidential inauguration I have suffered daily panic attacks from the idiotic decisions made from our commander in chief. I use the "our" word loosely because he sure ain't my president. #notmypresident
This is an unstable man who will assuredly bring the world to the brink of extinction by causing WW3. You don't even have to be Nastradamus to know this. It was written as soon as that goober got into office and you know damn well Trump envisioned in his ill mind "if I ruled the world". Imagine that... this buffoon is going to get us all killed. #impeachTrump

I'm gonna be completely frank here: I feel like I've been punished, robbed and bruised and left stuck in a castle to rot like some leper unable to see. I marvel at what could have been with Bernie at the helm and if that mean't feeling the burn then usher me in! I continually feel dead inside dreading the week to end. My knees are weak and I want this bad dream to end and hopefully wake up to a Bernie's Presidency. I make no bones about it; Hillary isn't a saint but Breese City is Clinton County just like Drew isn't new to louis.

I'm that kidd who turned a dinky sized roll into Scrooge Mcduck's gold vault. Blood, sweat and tears baby.
I've never been known as the kind of guy to make excuses, but I'm not in a good place. My capping has suffered as a result. I really need to take a long vacation maybe an African Safari or Gobekli Tepe.

True to my word I have $500 burning a hole in my pocket. Yours truly doesn't renege on a money-back guarantee offer. Wasn't raised that way and my mom's and pop's didn't teach me to lie, cheat or steal. Bernie made off with a lot of people's money, not I. As they say charity is the gift of life.

I have yet to receive any Yair bet slips. I am more than happy to pay out but I need ya'll cooperation. 1 dude is going to get that fetti. Don't sleep on the money. Oh, and I'm more likely to send the money to a bro who's been liking my posts and riding with the kidd from day one. That is not to say I won't give the dough to an anti-barry hater but only as a last resort.

- Barry

After thinking about Aldo vs Holloway I am all over Aldo in this fight. He is better everywhere. I think Holloway will punch the air most of this fight. Also this fight is in brazil so 100% there will be one brazilian judge on Aldo's side. It depends who other two judges are.. could be two americans or one american and one brazilian. Max has long win streak but if you look carefully you notice a list of bums there. someone here earlier count the Dobronx win as well.. this fight basically didn't even happen. Max beat Cub (8 seconds), Lamas (aldo beat him more convincingly), Stephens (sucks) and Pettis (who is meh nowadays)

After thinking about Aldo vs Holloway I am all over Aldo in this fight. He is better everywhere. I think Holloway will punch the air most of this fight. Also this fight is in brazil so 100% there will be one brazilian judge on Aldo's side. It depends who other two judges are.. could be two americans or one american and one brazilian. Max has long win streak but if you look carefully you notice a list of bums there. someone here earlier count the Dobronx win as well.. this fight basically didn't even happen. Max beat Cub (8 seconds), Lamas (aldo beat him more convincingly), Stephens (sucks) and Pettis (who is meh nowadays)

While I agree that Aldo is the play at these odds, you can't count one judge as being automatically in favor of Aldo. The last 3 events which took place in Brazil did not involve many split decisions, despite media disagreement on the scorecards. There are usually 1 or 2 Brazilian judges per event, but they're not always going to favor the Brazilian fighter.

Attachments

• Brazil1.PNG
    Brazil1.PNG
    49.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Brazil2.PNG
    Brazil2.PNG
    44.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Brazil3.PNG
    Brazil3.PNG
    54.5 KB · Views: 8
I cap Gadelha ML at -400 so I'm already on that, but I'll drop a dime on Gadelha SUB for +1025 anyways. She's just too good at BJJ for the line to be that high vs a nak-muay like KK.

I'm taking Aldo here, but is there any reason to play his ML instead of waiting for DEC props?

What the actual fuck are you on bout girl?

Brothers & Sisters, Haters & Critics

I don't want to go off on a tangent, but I want to share this little tidbit which I think is critically important. This isn't my personal blog nor my dear diary and in no way am I treating it as such. I just need to get this off my chest.

My world turned upside down when news came about that Donald J Trump won the presidency. I was beyond livid and I contemplated packing my bags and making a permanent move to Canada. I was, am and will forever be a die hard Bernie Sanders supporter -- anyone but Trump -- hell I would even endorse John Mcclane if worst came to worst because at least he's a hero.

Since the presidential inauguration I have suffered daily panic attacks from the idiotic decisions made from our commander in chief. I use the "our" word loosely because he sure ain't my president. #notmypresident
This is an unstable man who will assuredly bring the world to the brink of extinction by causing WW3. You don't even have to be Nastradamus to know this. It was written as soon as that goober got into office and you know damn well Trump envisioned in his ill mind "if I ruled the world". Imagine that... this buffoon is going to get us all killed. #impeachTrump

I'm gonna be completely frank here: I feel like I've been punished, robbed and bruised and left stuck in a castle to rot like some leper unable to see. I marvel at what could have been with Bernie at the helm and if that mean't feeling the burn then usher me in! I continually feel dead inside dreading the week to end. My knees are weak and I want this bad dream to end and hopefully wake up to a Bernie's Presidency. I make no bones about it; Hillary isn't a saint but Breese City is Clinton County just like Drew isn't new to louis.

I'm that kidd who turned a dinky sized roll into Scrooge Mcduck's gold vault. Blood, sweat and tears baby.
I've never been known as the kind of guy to make excuses, but I'm not in a good place. My capping has suffered as a result. I really need to take a long vacation maybe an African Safari or Gobekli Tepe.

True to my word I have $500 burning a hole in my pocket. Yours truly doesn't renege on a money-back guarantee offer. Wasn't raised that way and my mom's and pop's didn't teach me to lie, cheat or steal. Bernie made off with a lot of people's money, not I. As they say charity is the gift of life.

I have yet to receive any Yair bet slips. I am more than happy to pay out but I need ya'll cooperation. 1 dude is going to get that fetti. Don't sleep on the money. Oh, and I'm more likely to send the money to a bro who's been liking my posts and riding with the kidd from day one. That is not to say I won't give the dough to an anti-barry hater but only as a last resort.

- Barry
You don't owe anyone any money. Any real MMA fan knows that the fight was stopped unfairly and that Yair was going to KO Edgar in the third. Don't let incompetent officiating make you less wealthy. Definitely an asterisk to that fight if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back