U.K. holds back intelligence sharing with U.S.

regmma123

Black Belt
Reaction score
"We quite frankly can't afford to risk it anymore. " -Manchester Mayor

Great job in electing this unqualified idiot.

We told you so.

this is just another example of trump being victimized by the media..............

Closer ties with Russia and give up on backwards suicidal western Europe pls. Until they've earned cooperation via electing far-right parties. Then they we will re-adopt them.

I understand that the NYT published something they didn't like, but how is it Trump's fault?

I understand that the NYT published something they didn't like, but how is it Trump's fault?
Trump has shown he is not trustworthy when he gave the Russians classified information that is not even shared with our allies and it put people in danger, along with obliterating the mission. Reports are he did it by bragging about how good the intel is, but their side is simply to defend the president for sharing info because he has that power, which is true. Either way, how can you trust Trump?

See if you can find people who work in intelligence or have in the past and they all say the same shit, that Trump's sloppiness is going to compromise the agencies ability to carry out their work. That of course coupled with the fact that Trump openly shits on them.

It's terrifying because they stop terrorism so often and without good intelligence operations we, and our allies, are more susceptible to attacks.

Why would any other country respect trump . They probably respect irans old ahmadenijad before this trump clown.

Trump has shown he is not trustworthy when he gave the Russians classified information that is not even shared with our allies and it put people in danger, along with obliterating the mission. Reports are he did it by bragging about how good the intel is, but their side is simply to defend the president for sharing info because he has that power, which is true. Either way, how can you trust Trump?

See if you can find people who work in intelligence or have in the past and they all say the same shit, that Trump's sloppiness is going to compromise the agencies ability to carry out their work. That of course coupled with the fact that Trump openly shits on them.

It's terrifying because they stop terrorism so often and without good intelligence operations we, and our allies, are more susceptible to attacks.
I agree that he seems to be a problem, that we seem to have elected a security risk to the Presidency. It's insane.

But this doesn't address the question I asked. How is this connected to our idiot President?

Seems like they're concerned about leaks, not the President.

I agree that he seems to be a problem, that we seem to have elected a security risk to the Presidency. It's insane.

But this doesn't address the question I asked. How is this connected to our idiot President?
I guess I don't follow you. My bad if I misunderstood your post.

My guess is they're holding him responsible for not being able to keep his house in order. There's truth to that, but I don't think he has the worst look here. Personally, there's a pretty obvious line that got crossed which makes me unhappy about this.

Leaking information in an effort to hold the president accountable is something that I support, but leaking information that jeopardizes an investigation into a terror attack isn't. I think we have a right to know if our president is being honest with us; but when it comes to information like this, I wish the source/NYT had shown better judgement.

Apparently his team leaked details about the Manchester attacks that the UK didn't want in the public yet.

This of course coming after President Trump divulged highly classified nuclear submarine locations to the president of the Philippines.

That of course coming right after President Trump divulged highly classified ISIS intel to the Russians after bragging about firing Comey while under investigation for collusion.

Who in their right mind would trust him with anything serious? If I was high level in the military or intelligence agencies, I'd be doing everything possible to keep information away from President Trump. He's shown several times in a few months that he can't be trusted to hold state secrets.

From the small bit I've seen, this seems less to do with Trump and more to do with all the leaks he's constantly been complaining about.

How can you blame them?

This president is a fucking catastrophe:
mar-a-lago.png

Hey look... a Mar-a-Lago guest took a picture with the guy carrying nuclear codes and posted it online... Now we know what the guy carrying the nuclear codes looks like.
Cause fuck security? Am I right?

Oh wait, Hillary was supposed to go to jail because she sent some emails from the wrong laptop...

mar-a-lago-3.png

WHY THE FUCK CAN A RICH ASSHOLE GOLF CLUB MEMBER ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOS OF US PRESIDENT AND SPY ON HIS CONVERSATIONS????

I guess I don't follow you. My bad if I misunderstood your post.
It's cool.
While I agree that this President has been *not as tight with info as those around him think he ought to be*,
I don't understand how this particular story that the UK authorities are upset about is Donald Trump's fault.

I agree. Who did the Brits give the intelligence to and how did it get distributed from there? If anybody in Congress gets it they might as well publish it. Seems the fastest way to spread information is to tell a politician.

It's cool.
While I agree that this President has been *not as tight with info as those around him think he ought to be*,
I don't understand how this particular story that the UK authorities are upset about is Donald Trump's fault.
Cool man, I misunderstood.

What's the bigger problem here? The President, within his rights, disclosing certain classified details(which were wholly appropriate BTW) to officials from other nations in a closed door meeting, to aid them in the fight against ISIS, or the leaks to the media of said meeting and said details, who then broadcast it all to the world?

Let me guess...

Stupid Drumph!!!!

Apparently his team leaked details about the Manchester attacks that the UK didn't want in the public yet.

This of course coming after President Trump divulged highly classified nuclear submarine locations to the president of the Philippines.

That of course coming right after President Trump divulged highly classified ISIS intel to the Russians after bragging about firing Comey while under investigation for collusion.

Who in their right mind would trust him with anything serious? If I was high level in the military or intelligence agencies, I'd be doing everything possible to keep information away from President Trump. He's shown several times in a few months that he can't be trusted to hold state secrets.
If it turns out to be someone on Team Trump, the pattern would be pretty hard to deny

It seems reasonable, especially considering the reaction by the UK government, that they knew who they gave the information to and it probably wasn't directly to the NYT.

Back