Crime CIA and foreign intelligence agencies illegally targeted 26 Trump associates before 2016 Russia collusion claims: report

The Obama administration was illegally spying on Donald Trump and his associates. Not surprising so this means Trump was correct when he Obama was spying on him.
Except that isn't what your link says at all. Not even the part you chose to cut and paste in your OP.

However, I did notice this classic. For some strange reason this doesn't bother you Trumpets, suddenly.
NY Post said:
They cite multiple unnamed sources...

i find it fascinating how 34 members of trump's inner circle either pled guilty or were found guilty after lying under oath for somebody who supposedly done nothing wrong and had nothing to hide.

i guess the food in jail must have been worth getting thrown under the bus by their rapist overlord. "I never liked the guy anyways!" "Never knew he worked for me!" "I never trusted him anyways!" "I barely even talked to him!" "He was never my friend!"

Last edited:
Except that isn't what your link says at all. Not even the part you chose to cut and paste in your OP.

However, I did notice this classic. For some strange reason this doesn't bother you Trumpets, suddenly.
I pointed this out already ITT and the response: crickets... they waited for a few posts then resumed posting the same nonsense. Please see page 1.

It's amazing that after 2 years of peddling the Russia hoax, and after those "50 former and current Intel hacks" blatantly lied about the laptop that our Intel agencies would get the benefit of any doubt. TDS is a helluva drug.

Seriously?

<36>

The Laptop is real.
Trump Russia Collusion in Fake.
The Intelligence Officers lied to you... and you still seem to believe them even though they retreated, recanted, and it was debunked.

But, let's go check out the list of "times do you guys have to fall for this shit before you say enough is enough":

Jussie Smollett
Bubba Wallace garage pull
Covington kids
Kavanaugh rape
Trump pee tape
Covid lab leak was a conspiracy theory
Border agents whipped migrants.
Steele Dossier
Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
Trump said drinking bleach would fight covid
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
Muslim travel ban
Trump built cages for migrant kids
Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich.
SUV killed parade marchers
Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
Don't say gay was in a bill
Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
Mostly peaceful protests
BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of The Beast
Covid vaccine stops spread of covid
Mask on small children

Thanks for the set up clown. You did this to yourself. Start getting better sources. The NY Times and WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, no longer cut it. You better verify what you are reading, because you often look like a total fool later.

the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead.gif

And you won't so much as an "oh, oops" from the clown shoes posse ITT.

I'll be honest, we just had a baby a few days ago and I don't even know WTF you are talking about 😂

What are these clown shoes you speak of

I'll be honest, we just had a baby a few days ago and I don't even know WTF you are talking about 😂

What are these clown shoes you speak of
Congrats, man. Way to go forth and multiply.

The Matt Taibbi fans ITT,
hzCf9w9.jpg

Jussie Smollett Bubba Wallace garage pull
Covington kids
Kavanaugh rape
Trump pee tape
Covid lab leak was a conspiracy theory
Border agents whipped migrants.
Steele Dossier
Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
Trump said drinking bleach would fight covid
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
Muslim travel ban
Trump built cages for migrant kids
Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich.
SUV killed parade marchers
Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
Don't say gay was in a bill
Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
Mostly peaceful protests
BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of The Beast
Covid vaccine stops spread of covid
Mask on small children

Thanks for the set up clown. You did this to yourself. Start getting better sources. The NY Times and WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, no longer cut it. You better verify what you are reading, because you often look like a total fool later.

MSM parrots are paid to still be silent on both truth and reality.​

Last edited:
Seems reasonable considering Trump is a traitor and Putin dick rider.

Back