U.K. holds back intelligence sharing with U.S.

What's the bigger problem here? The President, within his rights, disclosing certain classified details(which were wholly appropriate BTW) to officials from other nations in a closed door meeting, to aid them in the fight against ISIS, or the leaks to the media of said meeting and said details, who then broadcast it all to the world?

Let me guess...

Stupid Drumph!!!!
You may have just blown his mind.

Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." Not fit!

China, Russia and Iran are laughing at us. We have weak leaders who are threatening our national security. Dangerous times.

Hillary Clinton should not be given national security briefings in that she is a lose cannon with extraordinarily bad judgement & insticts.​

All Trump quotes.
Hillary lost, get over it.

I understand that the NYT published something they didn't like, but how is it Trump's fault?
This is one instance where I wouldn't directly pin the blame on Trump , as there is no reason to think Trump pushed our intel agencies to reveal the info.

He didn't give them the locations. He told them what part of the world they are in. The Navy said the same thing in an open press release a week ago.

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=100221
http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=100072

It was #fake news.

That's a pretty damned good point.

You and Trump are in agreement on that. You agree that he needs to find and plug the leaks, and the media needs to stop printing classified intel.

Yes, but it would also be nice if he stopped giving away classified information to people who aren't our allies where people feel the need to leak it to the press and expose him.

well not personally, but he is under investigation as party to a broader one. give it another month though. im sure he'll be under personal investigation soon. President "here hold my beer" cant help himself.

well not personally, but he is under investigation as party to a broader one. give it another month though. im sure he'll be under personal investigation soon. President "here hold my beer" cant help himself.

Double quotes to show I'm right. #dunkedon

i don't give a fuck about hillary unlike trump supporters who cant stop mentioning her.
Sure you don't. We believe you. Honestly.

Sure you don't. We believe you. Honestly.

hey you were the one that mentioned hillary, not me.

but I wonder if trump supporters will still be mentioning how hillary lost 1-2 years after the election - would be hilarious if yes
but understandable, there is nothing left to fall back to - trumps actions, statements and tweets arent helping your cause at all so you have to engage in brain gymnastics, 4d chess and constantly mention that hillary lost

maga went down the drain.

now you know what obama supporters had to go through (with all the "blame obama" meme shit) lel

hey you were the one that mentioned hillary, not me.

but I wonder if trump supporters will still be mentioning how hillary lost 1-2 years after the election - would be hilarious if yes
but understandable, there is nothing left to fall back to - trumps actions, statements and tweets arent helping your cause at all so you have to engage in brain gymnastics, 4d chess and constantly mention that hillary lost

maga went down the drain.

now you know what obama supporters had to go through (with all the "blame obama" meme shit) lel
You mentioned Hillary Clinton in your post that I quoted. Twice. ;)

was just quoting trump and exposing his hypocrisy (actually he does it himself lol)
So you yourself just HAD to bring up Hillary.

the day after he signs a record weapons deal with the chief exporter of wahhabism in the world there is an attack on an ally

thats the kind of shit Alex Jones wouldve jumped all over back in the day
It's happenstance and coincidence, his stock in trade

Back