TUF opens with only 726,000 viewers

This is the first TUF season I'm not watching in as long as I can remember, I cannot stand Ronda she annoys the shit out of me.

Good news. TUF is a stale concept and just needs to go away. Can't believe it has been 18 seasons.

It's probably worth keeping just for the fact that they can wrap guys up in bottom dollar contracts while getting a lot of advertising and then use them to fill up numerous cards throughout the year with them as long as they slap on a good main/co-main.

I think the main problem here might be "when and what fucking channel?"

Myself I was half interested in watching this season and would have watched it.....but I dont know when it was on or what channel. This move to Fox has had this problem with other events and shows too.

I couldn't have cared less about it. Didn't tune in for the first one, won't tune in for any of the rest of them.

I've decided not to watch any of it. It's not my thing, and I don't like having Zuffa force certain things down my throat when I watch their Main Cards; things such as WMMA.

TUF is a failing product that shouldve been killed years ago. UFC's move to FOX is a failure, they shouldve just stuck with SPIKE. WMMA will not last within the zuffa org.

Jon Jones is not the superstar they wanted him to be, Cain cant draw audiences, and Anderson is gone. GSP will not be champ next year, and LW belt will change hands between so many people in the near future. Aldo will join LW, and theres no one worthy to fill his shoes at FW. No one cares about the divisions below that.

UFC's short term prospects look bad, but they've weathered much worse storms than this. I just think its time for new management at the top, and the Ferttitas should fire Dana and replace him with Scott Coker.

Or maybe you are a ninny.

I'm pretty sure the "bang bro" incident stripped what little dignity that series had left. Time to end it imo.

Last season had very little drama, which was good.

This season, mixing the sexes, it's obvious they're going back to the "drama" formula.

I watched. Wasn't bad. Almost pretty good.. almost..

TUF is a failing product that shouldve been killed years ago. UFC's move to FOX is a failure, they shouldve just stuck with SPIKE. WMMA will not last within the zuffa org.

Jon Jones is not the superstar they wanted him to be, Cain cant draw audiences, and Anderson is gone. GSP will not be champ next year, and LW belt will change hands between so many people in the near future. Aldo will join LW, and theres no one worthy to fill his shoes at FW. No one cares about the divisions below that.

UFC's short term prospects look bad, but they've weathered much worse storms than this. I just think its time for new management at the top, and the Ferttitas should fire Dana and replace him with Scott Coker.

Yeah bro, they shoulda just kept it NHB... what the fuck was Dana thinking?

It's because it's the first episode just wait until things get heated up between Ronda and Miesha, then the views will spike up more drama=more views.

Didn't it have the fight night to lead in? What were the ratings for the fights?

Are people really pretending that the ladies are bringing it down, rather than it being that the show has been played out for nearly half a decade (if not more)?

I've never watched it.

3859271924_24af790d82_o.gif

Are people really pretending that the ladies are bringing it down, rather than it being that the show has been played out for nearly half a decade (if not more)?

I've never watched it.

Has nothing to do with the show and everything to do with being on a new network in 15 million less homes than FX/Spike.

If the show was really played out after TUF 16 which was terrible and did 600k viewers on FX then nobody would have tuned in for TUF 17 but the did.

its the network they are on which they are building.

I think the main problem here might be "when and what fucking channel?"

Myself I was half interested in watching this season and would have watched it.....but I dont know when it was on or what channel. This move to Fox has had this problem with other events and shows too.

I think all events now are on FS1 besides Fox Cards and PPV. I might be wrong though.

In 1 year Conor McGregor will be a champion and ratings will be through the roof for UFC again no worries

Fire Dana and hire Coker?!?!

Lol

Back