TUF opens with only 726,000 viewers

When was the last time TUF actually churned out a contender? Its BEEN years!!

Thats why I dont watch it. It seema like the fighters worth a damn make it to the ufc regardless. Like Cain and Jones. They didnt do no TUF bullshit.

Its not that hater.

TUF is stale and has been done to death. I could care less about this season. ITs been that way for many years now. UFC is running stale

TUF is a failing product that shouldve been killed years ago. UFC's move to FOX is a failure, they shouldve just stuck with SPIKE. WMMA will not last within the zuffa org.

Jon Jones is not the superstar they wanted him to be, Cain cant draw audiences, and Anderson is gone. GSP will not be champ next year, and LW belt will change hands between so many people in the near future. Aldo will join LW, and theres no one worthy to fill his shoes at FW. No one cares about the divisions below that.

UFC's short term prospects look bad, but they've weathered much worse storms than this. I just think its time for new management at the top, and the Ferttitas should fire Dana and replace him with Scott Coker.

You are trying to be sarcastic but its all true except for replacing Dana and GSP isn't losing.

i know i was, episode was pretty damn funny

I was watching It's Always Sunny too.

I started to watch the replay on FS2 today but only made it a couple fights in before I changed the channel.

They need to mix it up on TUF. If I were Dana I'd stop being cheap and make it a 1 million dollar cash prize TUF. 1 million for each winner. Or if you wanna cheap out make it 500k to each winner.

That will make the fighters who sign really hungry. Fighters will leave other orgs to compete in that TUF tournament. Right now as it is, they sign bottom of the barrel fighters who sign.on for low paid contracts. You arent going to get the best talent that way.

The last good fighter TUF churned out was frankie edgar!!! That was years AGO!!!

My.mistake!! Frankie wasnt even selected to be on TUF. So who???!!

Micheal Bisping?!? Lol

I was watching It's Always Sunny too.

I started to watch the replay on FS2 today but only made it a couple fights in before I changed the channel.

was this before or after you giving that reach around

It's on a new channel who are just establishing an audience themselves. Fox Sports 1 will be thrilled with that figure- nothing to worry about as of yet. It's average primetime ratings are under 200,000.

Yeah, all of these channel changes aren't helping the ratings. There are a lot of people out there that don't know that don't know that Fox Sports 1 exists. Hell they probably still haven't completely recovered from the Fox move. I bet there are still casuals who catch Bellator on Spike while flipping through the channels and say "Oh, UFC is on".

When was the last time TUF actually churned out a contender? Its BEEN years!!

Thats why I dont watch it. It seema like the fighters worth a damn make it to the ufc regardless. Like Cain and Jones. They didnt do no TUF bullshit.

Myles Jury might end up being a contender. He's 12-0 right now with 11 finishes.

Jones tried out for TUF and was turned down.

It airs on a channel with no regular viewers tha a lot of people barely know it exists. It took a while for people to find it on FX as well. Plus it was on at 7pm in the west coast. Don't know if that will be a regular thing. Plus is was still in the top 100 shows.

was this before or after you giving that reach around

What?

I'm not bashing Rousey or anything, I haven't been able to get through a whole episode of TUF since the live season.

It's the first opener in years that I skipped. Going to skip this whole season.

The idea of having to watch WMMA version of TUF sounds like punishment, let alone the gimmick of having men and women live in the house together while training.

They need to mix it up on TUF. If I were Dana I'd stop being cheap and make it a 1 million dollar cash prize TUF. 1 million for each winner. Or if you wanna cheap out make it 500k to each winner.

That will make the fighters who sign really hungry. Fighters will leave other orgs to compete in that TUF tournament. Right now as it is, they sign bottom of the barrel fighters who sign.on for low paid contracts. You arent going to get the best talent that way.

The last good fighter TUF churned out was frankie edgar!!! That was years AGO!!!

Micheal Bisping?!? Lol

Bader and Dodson

Calm down guys....

Its just that people still can't find Fox Sports 1 on their programming. Millions of people wanted to watch this they just couldn't find it... You know how terrible Americans are about finding their way around a television set.

It's the first opener in years that I skipped. Going to skip this whole season.

The idea of having to watch WMMA version of TUF sounds like punishment, let alone the gimmick of having men and women live in the house together while training.

However bad you think Ronda is, think again. She is unbearable and anyone who's even remotely used to civil and well mannered individuals will be repulsed by her.

I like how TS failed to mention that the Fight Night prior did 200,000 less viewers.

Tuf is very watchable now cause of the production alone. But, for something that has been shit for years, you can't expect it to make an immediate comeback.

Micheal Bisping?!? Lol

I actually like this idea.

Real World: TUF gets a pass from me.

Save the drama for your momma.

Back