Trump tells Russians Firing Comey takes Pressure off Russian Probe

I see Trump's impeachment speedrun is going well.

So is this Russia fucking with us or our incompetent buffoon in chief embarrassing us? You know it's a sad state of play when the answer to that question is not obvious.

The NYT is one of the most respected newspapers in the entire world, and has been for over 100 years. Also, the WH isn't even bothering to deny the story.

Sidebar: I think McMasters is the leak.
Was mcmasters in the meeting? I thought it was just donny t, the 2 fat russians, and the wimpy photographer.

So is this Russia fucking with us or our incompetent buffoon in chief embarrassing us? You know it's a sad state of play when the answer to that question is not obvious.
Russia did their part, but they never expected trump to be so incompetent and have as incompetent people around him.

Kushner set up Trump, because Trump was always hitting on Kushner's wife.

I guess if you no longer have the pleasure of watching other men pound your wife due to increased public scrutiny, you dont want her dad to do it either.....

Yep....a war his arrogance brought him. When you add his poor temperament its matter of time he explodes and does or say something really stupid. Trump cant take a step back.....he always have to react. This is the man that went on rants for day because Rosie dissed him.

That is the greatest thing about it. All of this shit because he couldn't just shut up about. He had to react to every half important person commenting on it.
Says something about a man that won the most power position in the World. And still feels insecure about people dissing him on twitter.

Most of this stuff would have faded away IMO. At least he could have distanced himself from it.
But he just couldn't let it go.

A third WH official contacted by the NYT claimed it was negotiating strategy - to make Russia feel sorry for Trump and thus give him more of what he/US wants in any negotiations between two countries on various matters.

That might be scarier than Trump just shooting off at the mouth to impress a couple Ruskies. I mean does he really think that "poor me" sympathy ploy would work? On Russia?
Dude! Kislyak is Ukranian and Lavrov's father was Armenian (Russian Wikipedia doesn't know ethnicity of his mother). Kushner probably have more chances to pass as a Ruskiy than these two.

I wonder what happens to @TheStruggle @Pwent @Palis @TheComebackKid (just to name a few) if the Don gets impeached.

Do they just fall in line to the next president lined up in succession? Do they disappear to the mayberry (hi pwent!) For a bit?

Will stormfront lite here be a ghost town?

I wonder what happens to @TheStruggle @Pwent @Palis @TheComebackKid (just to name a few) if the Don gets impeached.

Do they just fall in line to the next president lined up in succession? Do they disappear to the mayberry (hi pwent!) For a bit?

Trump fans believed every word of the nyt story on emails but when its about trump. Fake news! Liberal media lying again!

Trump fans believed every word of the nyt story on emails but when its about trump. Fake news! Liberal media lying again!

Who got the email story from the New York slimes? There's raw evidence on Wikileaks

Sorry for believing the side that can actually produce verifiable evidence instead of the side citing "those familiar with the situation"

Hi, Russia is the lefts birther movement. Absolutely nothing will be found done wrong by Trump, and democrat will continue to flood the streets with liberal tears.

Btw, this is Dems best case scenario. Otherwise President Pence's conversion therapy for all liberals begins immediately.

The New York Times literally had to run an apology piece after the election because of how badly they shilled for the DNC

And if he doesn't? What shall we do with you? Hmm... how much manual labor can you take in a day?

That is the greatest thing about it. All of this shit because he couldn't just shut up about. He had to react to every half important person commenting on it.
Says something about a man that won the most power position in the World. And still feels insecure about people dissing him on twitter.

Most of this stuff would have faded away IMO. At least he could have distanced himself from it.
But he just couldn't let it go.
Exactly......he has shown this personality flaw forever. Because we were not used to it seeing a politician so immature and petty. People thought he was genius and this was all a game for him to manipulate media. In reality he was just being himself. Extremely petty and insecure man. This fucker couldnt even let it go when Rubio made small dick joke about him. With Trump the idea of being the bigger person simply doesnt exist

Hi, Russia is the lefts birther movement. Absolutely nothing will be found done wrong by Trump, and democrat will continue to flood the streets with liberal tears.

Btw, this is Dems best case scenario. Otherwise President Pence's conversion therapy for all liberals begins immediately.

You are reaching and that thought was barely coherent.

This is being done through proper channels not some BS right-winged blog or talk show. See the difference?

Probably not since anybody who is defending Trump now lacks critical thinking.

The New York Times literally had to run an apology piece after the election because of how badly they shilled for the DNC
No. No they did not.

Literally fake news.

Back