Trump tells Russians Firing Comey takes Pressure off Russian Probe

Lol.

But no. And to the dunce who liked this post, @Limbo Pete , go sit in the corner.

I don't use FB. I check it maybe once a month to see how my relatives are doing, that sort of thing.

When it comes to digesting the news, I prefer straight fact reporting. Not spin and opinion nnd definitely not leaks that are unsubstantiated in any way being regurgitated by anyone and everyone and treated as complete and utter fact.

Reuters was good, so was the bbc and NPR but the last two there have decidedly been left leaning in recent years. Fox, MSN, NBC, ABC, CBS are all useful, to the extent that they cover news happenings and give me a heads up on what I may want to look into on my own time. Outside of that they slant too hard for me to give them actual attention and ratings.
{<jimmies}

Donald Trump is so fucking fat. Wow, literally.

I swear this line of attack hurts trump worse then the Russia narrative does.

This is the consequence of having a click bait driven media, that abandoned its job to inform, long ago.

Lol.

But no. And to the dunce who liked this post, @Limbo Pete , go sit in the corner.

I don't use FB. I check it maybe once a month to see how my relatives are doing, that sort of thing.

When it comes to digesting the news, I prefer straight fact reporting. Not spin and opinion nnd definitely not leaks that are unsubstantiated in any way being regurgitated by anyone and everyone and treated as complete and utter fact.

Reuters was good, so was the bbc and NPR but the last two there have decidedly been left leaning in recent years. Fox, MSN, NBC, ABC, CBS are all useful, to the extent that they cover news happenings and give me a heads up on what I may want to look into on my own time. Outside of that they slant too hard for me to give them actual attention and ratings.

So basically just reuters. Id call that mainstream media.

So basically just reuters. Id call that mainstream media.

It is. You can't escape it. I treat it like wikipedia though. Not quite a source itself in many instances, just a starting point to look into whatever piques my interest.

If stone is thinking this. I gotta be imagine he's told trump this as well. Maybe thinking it himself. The wh leaks have been incredible. Especially the last two weeks.

You're projecting. Hell I only took basic psych and you are transparent.

Try some of your own thoughts and engage me in conversation.

Honest invite. No mud-slinging.

olivebranch.jpg

Hi, if you have been through a few elections, you should realize this is politics 101. Dems have zero power right now, and suffered a huge defeat. The only thing They can do in the meantime is discredit discredit discredit. About two months before votes start getting Going in 18, the Russia thing will fade, just like the birther movement, because by the Dems will have to have something to run on.

Politics, it's a fascinating sport.

P.S. I'm a lifelong northeast democrat until this election.
P.P.S Bill Clinton is a rapist.

I forget, remind me please: Did the birther movement ever rise to the level that the DOJ appointed a special prosecutor to run an investigation?

Oh, that's right, no, it didn't.

Shut the fuck up.

Thanks.

Hi, the only reason a special prosecutor has been placed is so this can start to fade away slowly but surely. Democrats will take less heat when President Trump is cleared of wrongdoing. They'll have someone to blame.

Politics 101.

To your point about, "oh the investigation is so serious now". Remind me how Benghazi turned out...

Hi, if you have been through a few elections, you should realize this is politics 101. Dems have zero power right now, and suffered a huge defeat. The only thing They can do in the meantime is discredit discredit discredit. About two months before votes start getting Going in 18, the Russia thing will fade, just like the birther movement, because by the Dems will have to have something to run on.

Politics, it's a fascinating sport.

P.S. I'm a lifelong northeast democrat until this election.
P.P.S Bill Clinton is a rapist.
MSM spin kicked into overdrive on election day, and their misquoting of Spicer's 'biggest audience in person AND around the globe' to magically forget the around the globe (TV, social media, video sharing etc) part and make the admin out to be nothing but liars, to this constant russia crap, even though Clinton, Bush 2, and Obama were chums with Russia, it's no longer reporting.

Even outside of trump, the media's footnotes are USELESS they twist everything, take quotes out of context and make people into villians (take ms USA or whatever a week or so ago, they turned her 'anti-feminist' and woman hating by purposefully misquoting)

If they don't let me hear the person say it, I won't listen

Inb4......

Obama did it
Hillary emails
Lying media
Fake news

Could it be any more obvious that the republicans colluded with mother russia at this point?

Keep to the talking ^^^ points ^^^

4th of July coming soon I close my eyez and see this ↓↓↓

1468778843648993.gif

remember the good ol days of obama not wearing an american flag pin was means for discussion of him not being patriotic? now the president brags and tries to impress the russians by bragging to them about how great it was to fire the director of the fbi.
the rights response?
G5X63GrrLjjVK.webp

It's almost sad that the Trump shills on this forum can't even muster up the energy to defend him anymore because they're so demoralized. I guess they will cry "fake news" all the way up to his impeachment.

Will the retarded shit streak continue over the weekend, or will they take the weekend off?

The news also reported they are seeking out impeachment legal experts to get ready.

I heard with my own ears in the few minutes I put on cnn for a laugh, them already saying we're going to start seeing less leaks because the small team will be less "leaky" than the FBI. Therefore we'll see less headlines. Then slooooooooowly. It. Faaaadddeeesss. Awaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy....

Back