Trump tells Russians Firing Comey takes Pressure off Russian Probe

C67Fbc7W0AADylm.jpg
You know what?

That's funny and I don't care who you are

Hi, Russia is the lefts birther movement. Absolutely nothing will be found done wrong by Trump, and democrat will continue to flood the streets with liberal tears.

Btw, this is Dems best case scenario. Otherwise President Pence's conversion therapy for all liberals begins immediately.
Yeah if the birther movement two grand juries convened, a special prosecutor named, a House Intelligence Committee Investigation and a Senate Intelligence Committee Investigation, had Obama's NSA fired, had Holder recuse himself from anything "Birther", and the Dem chair of the House Intel Committee recuse himself over anything "Birther", Obama firing the FBI Director Mueller because he was investigating his place of birth, and had Pelosi joking with Hoyer about Obama being Kenyan secretly taped in a Democratic Caucus meeting...

So yeah - the same.

Is there a source on this that isn't CNN or NYT? I don't see how firing Comey eased any kind of Russia investigation.
It obviously blew up in his face.

Kind of like the idea of voting for Trump is blowing up in America's face.

I'm starting to wonder if the admittance of the story while trump is out of town is finally the administration turning on him. Finally saying enough is enough and just letting the truth be known so that it will sink him.

I mean, you can only throw various aides and staff under the bus so long before their either quit or fire back.

Trump can't even do corruption competently these days. You aren't supposed to come straight out and say it, man. Not even a nudge and a wink with this guy.
Subtlty is not his strong suit.

Wall_street_40.jpg

trump_tower.0.jpg

real-estate-portfolio-3

There was a recent pic of him golfing. His wardrobe had his own name on it 3 times.

Even if Trump resigns in shame he will be pardoned(like Nixon) and come out making loads of cash.

It aint party lines people.....it's socio-economic lines.....

Hi, Russia is the lefts birther movement. Absolutely nothing will be found done wrong by Trump, and democrat will continue to flood the streets with liberal tears.

Btw, this is Dems best case scenario. Otherwise President Pence's conversion therapy for all liberals begins immediately.
Pence knrw what was going on and covered it up. This whole administration is corrupt bruh

How much you guys want to bet Trump's entire torso is COVERED with tattoos of himself?
Bet he has a full back tat
2b6fc4d553a8d93de15475a4ef0a39cf.jpg

One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

So once again, the Times presents no physical or verifiable evidence?

I think this whole Russia thing is 50% just Trump making it worse by his own mouth. I think Jared Kushner and his daughter Ivanka are the masterminds behind most of the foreign influence. Trump is too immature and incompetent to pull something like this off.

Trump fans believed every word of the nyt story on emails but when its about trump. Fake news! Liberal media lying again!

Which email story?

The DNC hacks are all publically available online.
Hillary's private server was carried out her barn by the FBI...

I think this whole Russia thing is 50% just Trump making it worse by his own mouth.

post-32842-ron-swanson-yep-gif-yes-yup-fu-qhg3.gif

I'd put it in the high 90's, if we're talking solely about Trump's involvement.

I think this whole Russia thing is 50% just Trump making it worse by his own mouth.

Things could actually get better for him if he knew how to STFU at the right time.

The Mueller thing was a good for him. Now all he has to say is that the matter is being investigated and he doesn't want to comment.
And it will go on for long enough for the story to lose steam if he doesn't actively feed like he has done so far.
If he dindunufin, nothing will be dug up, and that will be the end of it.

Either he's too worried about the outcome to not be combative, or he really is that dumb.

Maybe both.

And if he doesn't? What shall we do with you? Hmm... how much manual labor can you take in a day?

Honestly, he probably won't get impeached just because of everything in Washington in his favor.

However, I feel like it's a possibility now, whereas yesterday I thought there was like a 0% chance.

As far as your question is concerned, I'm a work horse, bruh. Why, whatchu need?

CNN also noted that the sources telling them that the people researching the matter, believe it is "far off" and, "not likely".

But hey, don't let that nugget stop you from believing it's happening tomorrow, or at all.

It should also be noted that some moronic Democratic congressman stood up in front of the Senate and made a formal request for impeachment, so duh.

Honestly, he probably won't get impeached just because of everything in Washington in his favor.

However, I feel like it's a possibility now, whereas yesterday I thought there was like a 0% chance.

As far as your question is concerned, I'm a work horse, bruh. Why, whatchu need?
One day changed it for you eh? We'll see, it's gon' b interesting!

My comment was directed attributed to your stormfront one... it has no bearing.

One day changed it for you eh? We'll see, it's gon' b interesting!

My comment was directed attributed to your stormfront one... it has no bearing.

Lol, I know.

Yep, because I figured this investigation would "find" nothing. If anything it pissed me off because I predicted nothing would be "found" and then all of his supporters would be out in full force talking about how he "overcame" this.

Now that something turned up, it's definitely a possibility, albeit slim

Back