Trump tells Russians Firing Comey takes Pressure off Russian Probe

I heard with my own ears in the few minutes I put on cnn for a laugh, them already saying we're going to start seeing less leaks because the small team will be less "leaky" than the FBI. Therefore we'll see less headlines. Then slooooooooowly. It. Faaaadddeeesss. Awaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy....
CNN? Fake news bruh.

Conservatives has gone from who cares where the leaks come from look at the content to who cares about the content. Look where the leaks are coming from

What Russian probe? The one he said never happened?
Are you intentionally confusing 1.) the probe on Trump's associates ties with Russia with 2.) an investigation of Trump, personally (which Comey said in a months old coversation did not exist at that time), or do you legitimately not know the difference between the two?

Are you intentionally confusing 1.) the probe on Trump's associates ties with Russia with 2.) The investigation of Trump, personally (which Comey said did not exist, or do you legitimately not know the difference between the two?

Full retards gonna fully retard.

What Russian probe? The one he said never happened?

lol

you're confusing yourself.

did you actually listen to the comey testimony, or just have it filtered for you by some spin doctoring media outlet that you like?

Back