Trump tells Russians Firing Comey takes Pressure off Russian Probe

Inb4......

Obama did it
Hillary emails
Lying media
Fake news

Could it be any more obvious that the republicans colluded with mother russia at this point?

Is there a source on this that isn't CNN or NYT? I don't see how firing Comey eased any kind of Russia investigation.

Is there a source on this that isn't CNN or NYT? I don't see how firing Comey eased any kind of Russia investigation.
The NYT is one of the most respected newspapers in the entire world, and has been for over 100 years. Also, the WH isn't even bothering to deny the story.

Sidebar: I think McMasters is the leak.

Who'd have thought that firing the person who is investigating you would cause so many problems?

NYT citing another document that was read to them by another anonymous official

The NYT is one of the most respected newspapers in the entire world, and has been for over 100 years. Also, the WH isn't even bothering to deny the story.

Sidebar: I think McMasters is the leak.

Unless it has an infowars, breitbart or the blaze domain, these cons wont trust the source...hmm..

I was curious about the source but since Spicer isn't denying it, how can anybody else?

Basically Trump fired comey then told Russians now the Russia investigation will be less intense.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/trump-russians-nut-job-comey/index.html

or in basic terms

Trump tells his cohorts to chill, we'll probably get away with it now comey is fired.

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

The "source" is an unsubstantiated leak of "notes" from the meeting that alledgedly circulated around the White House.

The actual lines sound fabricated. I mean seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if bloggers and "journalists" were just making shit up now and saying a White House official spoke to them on the condition of anonimity.

Its obvious that anything goes now. Actual news reporting and journalism is all but dead in the MSM.

Unless it has an infowars, breitbart or the blaze domain, these cons wont trust the source...hmm..

You mean Glenn Beck's The Blaze? Not that I want to defend the guy, but he's not a Trumpet.

Back