Trump Team Had Contact With Russian Officials

The integrity of our elections are perfectly in tact. People voted ....Trump received a electoral majority and trump is our president.

It's simple as that. Trump had the establishment of both parties publicly trashing him for months. Mitt romney, John McCain, the Texas governor, etc campaigning against him.

He had 80% of the networks bashing him 24-7. He had 99% of newspapers bashing him on every page.

He had foreign leaders publicly denouncing him as a racist.

He had networks strategically undercutting him with hidden recordings. He had his taxes illegally leaked. He had a slew of women falsely accuse him of sexual assault.

He had rioters assaulting his supporters while the media covers it like it's his fault.

What did hillary have? She had her staffs emails revealed....and its at that moment that you cry foul? ?!!

The entire establishment decided he was not alowed to be president and they went on to ensure he doesn't. .. and they thought they succeeded. There has never been a more concerted effort to shape public opinion and they failed.
It's not as simple as that.

People can be influenced, agreed? Election integrity is not intact if a foreign country can illegally obtain information and use it to influence people into changing their minds.

It is also worth noting the emails were all about nothing. Anyone who pays attention to politics knows this sort of thing goes on all the time. I would bet the house the GOP did plenty to try and stop Trump, for example.

It's not as simple as that.

People can be influenced, agreed? Election integrity is not intact if a foreign country can illegally obtain information and use it to influence people into changing their minds.

It is also worth noting the emails were all about nothing. Anyone who pays attention to politics knows this sort of thing goes on all the time. I would bet the house the GOP did plenty to try and stop Trump, for example.

You sound lost dude.

Your premise is basically that it's ok for people to be brainwashed as long as it's done by domestic parties illegally or not. It's better for our media to mold our minds through a concerted mass media effort than for a foreign government to expose the truth.

Then you go on to concede that the emails were inconsequential anyway.

The people voted and trump won. The voting machines were not hacked. Each vote was cast by a human being American.

You and the other morons are conflating Clintons staffs emails being revealed with the election being hacked. Maybe it's because the truth doesn't fit the narrative that Trump is illegitimate. After all. .."Russia influenced the election" isn't a very good headline.

Russians make Pelmeni and Pelmeni are freaking delicious therefore I'm willing to cut them some slack.

You sound lost dude.

Your premise is basically that it's ok for people to be brainwashed as long as it's done by domestic parties illegally or not. It's better for our media to mold our minds through a concerted mass media effort than for a foreign government to expose the truth.

Sort of, but not in those terms. I am saying we should all take issue with foreign countries meddling in our elections. They do not give a fuck about America. If Americans decide to go in a direction that is ok, but to allow foreign countries to steer us is extremely dangerous. It's pretty mind boggling that you think it's ok.

Then you go on to concede that the emails were inconsequential anyway.

Concede? The emails were consequential in that they influenced people's decisions. But most people didn't read them, they just thought they made Hillary and the DNC look bad. But they didn't have anything that damning IMO.

The people voted and trump won. The voting machines were not hacked. Each vote was cast by a human being American.

You're changing the subject. I never said machines were hacked or Russians changed voting or anything.

You and the other morons are conflating Clintons staffs emails being revealed with the election being hacked. Maybe it's because the truth doesn't fit the narrative that Trump is illegitimate. After all. .."Russia influenced the election" isn't a very good headline.

You are falsely claiming that I said the election was hacked and I never said that. So if you want to have a conversation maybe read what I fucking wrote.

I don't care about headlines, I'm just a citizen. What I am telling you is that it should be alarming to everyone that a foreign country (who is not aligned with our goals btw) influenced our election using illegal information. The fact that you keep changing the subject leads me to believe you don't have a real argument.

I fucking told you slick.

Lol the one thing you wrote that even approaches effecting the elections is your Twitter bot allegation. That's pretty laughable but still pales in comparison to the never ending onslaught of polls that's
Confirmed hillary already won before a vote was cast.

I am with you on the first part, but the integrity of our elections is not in tact. The Russians successfully swayed the vote in favor of the candidate they wanted.

Your 99.9% statistic is just silly. Russia alone is one of if not the biggest influencer of elections and they clearly favored Trump.

Integrity.

Election.

Pick one.;)

Politics is the dirtiest game in the world. As the joke goes, "politics is the second oldest profession, but lacks the morality of the oldest". America has repeatedly tried to influence elections across the world. So has the UK, Russia and just about every other First World Nation. You can't marry a whore and then complain she's not a virgin on your wedding night.

If the positions had been reversed, do you really think Hilary wouldn't have jumped into bed with Putin to get elected? She'd have raped the poor bastard:)

In January Trump denied that anyone in his campaign had contacts with Russia. Yesterday, Gowdy said it's normal for his campaign to be in contact with Russians.

Is it that cut and dry, is there context that would make it sound different?

Integrity.

Election.

Pick one.;)

Politics is the dirtiest game in the world. As the joke goes, "politics is the second oldest profession, but lacks the morality of the oldest". America has repeatedly tried to influence elections across the world. So has the UK, Russia and just about every other First World Nation. You can't marry a whore and then complain she's not a virgin on your wedding night.

If the positions had been reversed, do you really think Hilary wouldn't have jumped into bed with Putin to get elected? She'd have raped the poor bastard:)
Ok, so I'm American and care about America. Being a patriot, I care about protecting the integrity of our elections. That doesn't mean I have to own every thing America does, but I do care deeply about our democracy.

And we probably should try to influence elections were the outcomes could be detrimental to us or the people in that country. It's important to note that the elections we do try to influence are not democracies and the people looking for power are ruthless. And they're typically shithole countries with poor governments.

Even if I accepted it is part of the game, well, I'm an American so I don't have to like it just like if the Yankees hit one of their batters I don't have to like it when they hit ours back. When Americans express the sentiment you just did my question to them is "what fucking side are you on anyway?".

Sigh. Is it that hard to have am intelligent discussion about the facts of the case here? Brennan's testimony today had a lot of interesting information.

Brennan is nothing more than an Obama hack.

Sort of, but not in those terms. I am saying we should all take issue with foreign countries meddling in our elections. They do not give a fuck about America. If Americans decide to go in a direction that is ok, but to allow foreign countries to steer us is extremely dangerous. It's pretty mind boggling that you think it's ok.

Concede? The emails were consequential in that they influenced people's decisions. But most people didn't read them, they just thought they made Hillary and the DNC look bad. But they didn't have anything that damning IMO.

You're changing the subject. I never said machines were hacked or Russians changed voting or anything.

You are falsely claiming that I said the election was hacked and I never said that. So if you want to have a conversation maybe read what I fucking wrote.

I don't care about headlines, I'm just a citizen. What I am telling you is that it should be alarming to everyone that a foreign country (who is not aligned with our goals btw) influenced our election using illegal information. The fact that you keep changing the subject leads me to believe you don't have a real argument.

Every media outlet has been saying that "Russia hacked the election" since he won. You say they didn't? Then we actually agree.

You have a problem with foreign influence...so do I. However, I would caution you to beware the enemy within. It has taken down many more nations than forum invaders.

Perhaps it's you

Nope, you're being willfully ignorant in the face of overwhelming support and incredibly rare bipartisan agreement within our government.

You should really check out this hearing I posted that details Russian active measures during the election and historically.

Ok, so I'm American and care about America. Being a patriot, I care about protecting the integrity of our elections. That doesn't mean I have to own every thing America does, but I do care deeply about our democracy.

And we probably should try to influence elections were the outcomes could be detrimental to us or the people in that country. It's important to note that the elections we do try to influence are not democracies and the people looking for power are ruthless. And they're typically shithole countries with poor governments.

Even if I accepted it is part of the game, well, I'm an American so I don't have to like it just like if the Yankees hit one of their batters I don't have to like it when they hit ours back. When Americans express the sentiment you just did my question to them is "what fucking side are you on anyway?".

I'm a Brit. I wanted Trump to win. I don't have to pretend I give a shit about the integrity of your elections, as long as I got the result I wanted.

I like America, but claiming you only interfered in elections when it was somehow justified is the geo-political equivilent of saying, "Yeah, we gang-banged the slut, but she was drunk and asking for it":rolleyes:

You sound like a good guy that's naive or misinformed. Looked at how Obama campaigned against the brexit. Hell...look at the tour he did to campaign against Trump. It was embarrassing

I'm a Brit. I wanted Trump to win. I don't have to pretend I give a shit about the integrity of your elections, as long as I got the result I wanted.

Do you care about the integrity of English elections? Do you mind Russia interfering in those? It's not that hard to see where someone else is coming from man.

I like America, but claiming you only interfered in elections when it was somehow justified is the geo-political equivilent of saying, "Yeah, we gang-banged the slut, but she was drunk and asking for it":rolleyes:

Do you have an example?

You sound like a good guy that's naive or misinformed. Looked at how Obama campaigned against the brexit. Hell...look at the tour he did to campaign against Trump. It was embarrassing
Isn't that totally different though? It's one thing to oppose something that will have a global impact and quite another to influence an election, no?

Plus no one is saying foreigners can't have an opinion on who they would like to see as the US president.

And of course he campaigned against Trump. I am not saying he shouldn't be allowed to wtf.

Back