Trump Team Had Contact With Russian Officials

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Washington (CNN)Former CIA Director John Brennan told House Russia investigators Tuesday that Russia "brazenly interfered" in US elections, including actively contacting members of the President Donald Trump's campaign -- but he stopped shy of dubbing it "collusion."

"I saw interaction that in my mind raised questions of whether it was collusion," Brennan told Rep. Trey Gowdy, saying that he supported the FBI digging further. "It was necessary to pull threads."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/23/politics/john-brennan-house-intelligence-committee/index.html

Things are starting to really heat up. The ex-CIA chief contacted Russia and told them to back off. I hope people can start to try to appraise this situation critically, and remove their partisan blinders. I'm looking at you, Trump Humpers.

I guess we'll see. I'm honestly a bit tired of the constant updates that basically just say, "This collusion thing is still a possibility."

Don't pontential incoming administrations typically have contact with foreign entities?

I'm going to assume that no one has actually read the article yet.

They won't call it collusion because it wasn't, this is non-story that liberals keep posting in order to push impeachment

still waiting for literally any evidence of actual collusion

Well, lets just see what the investigation turns up.

To the OP, we know for sure that Trump and his people fucking lied and now they look super fishy. Of course we have enough to warrant an investigation.

Now, the things that are in plain site are impeachable so I don't think we should hang on to findings but we should see how far the rabbit hole goes.

They won't call it collusion because it wasn't, this is non-story that liberals keep posting in order to push impeachment
There's already enough to impeach, but the GOP doesn't have a spine. It is looking likely that they will face a bloodbath in 2018 for their lack of balls.

There's already enough to impeach, but the GOP doesn't have a spine. It is looking likely that they will face a bloodbath in 2018 for their lack of balls.

Isn't their gerrymandered districts still in effect until like 2020 tho? Gerrymandering is what changed the game to begin with.

Please show me the evidence to impeach Trump of crimes....i'll wait

Isn't their gerrymandered districts still in effect until like 2020 tho? Gerrymandering is what changed the game to begin with.
Yes, that was certainly a big factor in the election. But given how bad they are performing and Trump's tanking approval ratings, there's a lot of talk about the Rs taking a beating in 2018. This of course coupled with the fact that even under normal presidencies there is a flip in the house.

And if these guys do something really stupid like pass the crappy health care plan (badly disguised tax cut) or Trump's current proposal these guys will be chased with torches and pitch forks.

1mt87y.jpg

lol
Someone is new to politics.

Please show me the evidence to impeach Trump of crimes....i'll wait
Wait no more.

Nepotism, failure to put his assets in a blind trust to avoid conflicts of interests, profits obtained from foreign businesses and obstruction of justice are more than enough.

And they're all in plain site, no "evidence" required if you have eyes and ears. He appointed his son in law to a powerful position and his other kids are involved, there is no blind trust for his assets/businesses, we know he has business interests in Russia, Saudi Arabi and in Europe and we know he fired Comey and admitted that he fired him to squash the investigation into Russia. Again, the GOP likes his agenda for tax policy and healthcare reform and they have no spine, so they won't impeach him.

Wake up man.

Edit: I noticed you mentioned the word "crimes". You do not need to commit a crime to get impeached, Jeez. I mean, Republicans impeached Clinton for a fucking blow job.

Sigh. Is it that hard to have am intelligent discussion about the facts of the case here? Brennan's testimony today had a lot of interesting information.

Russia, James Comey, Racists, Wikileaks, Gerrymandering, Fake News.

I get it now, Liberals STILL can't get over the fact that they lost.

Back