Trump set to reverse Obama rules on transgender bathrooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Oh thank the lord!!

Trump is GOAT.

My 9 year old daughter goes into bathroom alone. Older man goes in after her. So proud of myself, my country, and my politics that support his rights. 15 minutes later both are still in the bathroom. Not so proud and actually worried.

My 9 year old daughter goes into bathroom alone. Older man goes in after her. So proud of myself, my country, and my politics that support his rights. 15 minutes later both are still in the bathroom. Not so proud and actually worried.

Well if an older man followed you nine year old daughter into a bathroom and you did not immediately check on her, even most Transgender people would think you an idiot.

but are you also one of the people who claim that guns laws wont prevent criminals from breaking those laws?

if so, how on earth can merely claiming that certain people cant use certain bathrooms actually cause them to stop doing so? is this actually a common problem, where people are assaulted in public restrooms?

Well if an older man followed you nine year old daughter into a bathroom and you did not immediately check on her, even most Transgender people would think you an idiot.

Would a typical person, transgender or otherwise, feel the need to check on their 9 year old daughter if they see an older woman go into the bathroom?

Or that transgender could just use a different fucking bathroom

but are you also one of the people who claim that guns laws wont prevent criminals from breaking those laws?

if so, how on earth can merely claiming that certain people cant use certain bathrooms actually cause them to stop doing so? is this actually a common problem, where people are assaulted in public restrooms?

It's not a common problem for people to go into a lion cage at the zoo...doesn't mean you should have the door accessible to the fucking public

It's not a common problem for people to go into a lion cage at the zoo...doesn't mean you should have the door accessible to the fucking public

so mere laws would make it inaccessible?

criminals dont abide by unenforced laws do they?

so mere laws would make it inaccessible?

criminals dont abide by unenforced laws do they?

No they don't but at least challenge them with a pad lock.

you lock your doors at night? Or do you just leave em unlocked knowing that locked or not criminals would just gain entry anyways?

Because this person walking into a men's bathroom.... makes a whole lot of sense.
88c5ebf444a812b0934bd9f684ffb198.jpg
This is why it's a non issue. If you pass, you can use the bathroom. If you don't, you're not a woman, sorry.

Even before that you did not get to pick.

no but their was a certain expectation of who could or could NOT use the same washroom as myself...or my wife or my daughter or son.

Back