Trump set to reverse Obama rules on transgender bathrooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
So no body that supports Obama's order wants to address the fact that it forced schools to let boys into the girls dressing/locker room and showers.

That was the big deal as far as I'm concerned.

In liberal land everyone magically gets along and there are no bad people.

I can't explain any other way as to why they could be so blatantly fucking stupid.

Yeah like transgender men look like that. Give me a break. More like this
17295822-mmmain.jpg

How many transgenders do you know?

So then the next logical step is to evaluate the arguments and see how valid each of them actually are. And then we can see if a federal solution is warranted, or if it's a matter for states themselves to handle.

Just another quick thought... The reason why this is a messy issue is because objectively there is no correct bathroom for them. They aren't women, and they aren't men. But that's how our bathrooms are arranged. How can there be any sweeping solution other than a third bathroom option?
You could always end sex segregation in restrooms.

You could always end sex segregation in restrooms.

females being forced to be in secluded confined spaces where they expose themselves, alone with strange men and no cameras .. what could go wrong

Most public facilities have family rooms. Make the requirement of installing or building family washrooms a thing. And let those .7 percent of the population use them.

So if it's that big of a fucking deal...then spend the money and install them in places that don't currently have them.
I would have thought most public facilities do NOT have family rooms. We're also including every publicly funded school in the country.

females being forced to be in secluded confined spaces where they expose themselves, alone with strange men and no cameras .. what could go wrong
Sex segregation to prevent males who can't help themselves? Sounds kind of islamic.

You might be surprised to know that women use stalls. If a "strange man" decides to invade that privacy, then that's a crime, and probably a good reason for the old fashioned 2nd amendment solution.

cliffs so far

Devos wants to keep it in place cuz of the gays

Sessions wants it gone

Trump is with Sessions cuz he wants it to be a state issue

Devos is on board

reason? they want Dept of Justice+Ed unity.

Trump should start getting on them knees for Sessions now and do whatever Sessions says at least for a good while.

Sessions controls the DOJ and can save Trump from any lies or misdeeds he may have or might do. In another words Sessions is Trump's final Guardian Angel to prevent any possible impeachment.

I would have thought most public facilities do NOT have family rooms. We're also including every publicly funded school in the country.

If it's that big a deal, spend the fucking money.

Sex segregation to prevent males who can't help themselves? Sounds kind of islamic.

You might be surprised to know that women use stalls. If a "strange man" decides to invade that privacy, then that's a crime, and probably a good reason for the old fashioned 2nd amendment solution.

Cameras, sex assault, kidnapping...oh they are all crimes...what you are doing is making all those things easier.

Trump should start getting on them knees for Sessions now and do whatever Sessions says at least for a good while.

Sessions controls the DOJ and can save Trump from any lies or misdeeds he may have or might do. In another words Sessions is Trump's final Guardian Angel to prevent any possible impeachment.
Impeachment has nothing to do with the DOJ. It is an Act of the House of Representatives. Only they can institute impeachment proceedings, and they can do so whether the DOJ wants them to or not.

I see 'Trump is Hitler' comparisons all the time and ironically a lot of my Jewish friends find it offensive considering Hitler killed millions of them even though they don't agree with a lot of things Trump has done. I agree with this, why should somebody that has male genitials use a female rest room just because they dress like a female with a wig on? The media pushes homosexuality/transgernders down our throats making people that weren't homophobic into actual homophobes.

Cameras, sex assault, kidnapping...oh they are all crimes...what you are doing is making all those things easier.
Does it? Is there good evidence that allowing transgenders to use the bathroom they identify with increases sex crimes, or kidnapping? I mean, these policies have been in place where I live for a while now and I've seen no evidence of what you are describing. I can remember a couple isolated incidents of sickos trying to fake it to be pervs and being arrested almost immediately. But I can also remember a lot more incidents where a guy hid in a single occupancy restroom to mug or sexually assault a woman or child.

The windmill doesn't refute Quioxte either. To you specifically; you're still just avoiding the fact that you're uneducated, under-traveled, and incapable of argumentation, because your paradigm is set in fear and latent racism.

It's important for you to educate yourself, or else you'll continue to be an unfortunate lack of a person. You'll remain devoid of logic and reason, stumbling endlessly to a life filled with rage and an uncomfortable sadness that comes from having no growth (what existence is hinged upon for organisms). You'll wither and die, with only your posts to show for it. And I would pity you, expect I'd assume you've had some strong opportunity to grow, and have avoided it based upon that same fear.
You're a fucking idiot. I have a chemistry degree and have lived up and down the east coast. I guess that makes me uneducated and uncultured, so I have to take the opinion of some dipshit from vegas on the interwebz. But hey, no fucking way am I smart enough to work on those shitty Reebok t-shirt for the UFC like you. lol

ey2QC0T.png

Hey, forget the fact that Japan has stores that are "Japanese only". Umm, sounds familiar. Hey, guess what! In group preferences are virtually universal around the world. Holy shit! The entire world are bigots! That means the entire world is uneducated and uncultured. :confused:

Also, I made an argument "if he has a penis, then yes it does."

Then you say, "but how will you know if he has a penis". Want to talk about logic? Avoiding the argument much?

Last edited:
Neither of these is a good reason it isn't a federal issue. Regarding that it affects such a small percentage of the population, so? There are more transgenders than native Hawaiians. Would a law saying Hawaiians have to use a Hawaiians-only bathroom because they are gross be a federal issue?

Regarding the "well states disagree so leave it up to them" argument. The same thing could have been said about any number of civil rights issues. Racially segregated restrooms, for instance- there were clear divisions between states on how they wanted to handle it, and, at the time at least, those in favor of racial desegregation thought they had a valid argument. So should the voters have decided the issue at the local level?
How about the fact that, when taking into account those with an actual genetic disorder, transgenders are a fraction of a percent. These people don't deserve the time of day and the more this garbage is shoved down the people's throats the worse they're off in the long run.

That little racial segregation bit is truly awful btw

Yup, Transgender is a sickness of the mind, or a fad, these kids either have acceptance issues or sexual issues.

I've long said, if you want to be a Trans, you should only be a Trans for like a month or two, cuz you're transitioning, wearing a dress and wig, doesn't make you a Trans, you just like sick dress up.

Trans shouldn't even be a thing, it's like puberty, we all went through it. From Child to young adult, but none of us "identify" as still being in puberty, no, we're done with that phase, we all remember when our voices cracked and our balls dropped (and i guess some of you boobs popped out), but we don't ever say "yea, we're still in puberty".

No we're done with that phase, which is what Trans "SHOULD" be, a phase. Where you transition to the opposite sex. You really wanna be a Trans? take pills and either chop off dik or make one, chop off boobs or buy some. Then you'll be your ultimate goal.

I have no problem if you were a man and chopped off your dick, congratulations! you by everything legal thing in every state possible get to use the womans bathroom.

Does it? Is there good evidence that allowing transgenders to use the bathroom they identify with increases sex crimes, or kidnapping? I mean, these policies have been in place where I live for a while now and I've seen no evidence of what you are describing. I can remember a couple isolated incidents of sickos trying to fake it to be pervs and being arrested almost immediately. But I can also remember a lot more incidents where a guy hid in a single occupancy restroom to mug or sexually assault a woman or child.

I'm sure if their were, cnn wouldnt report it.

Because this person walking into a men's bathroom.... makes a whole lot of sense.
88c5ebf444a812b0934bd9f684ffb198.jpg

I'd say a man walking around anywhere looking like that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Gender confusion is the real problem here.

Like others have said ,this sudden craze in supporting trannies is the trojan horse for progressives trying make a big push to normalise paedophilia .

Back