Trump set to reverse Obama rules on transgender bathrooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
This isn't pushback against lgbtq as much as removing the creepy language that basically established precedent for future pedophilia acceptance laws... think about it.

Also think that's why the left wants islam in so badly... their religion almost encourages incest and pedophilia.

its on a spectrum. so if people want to place a label on a certain part of that spectrum and claim to be that, then i have no problem with it.

but your biological sex is determined by your parts. and even that can get tricky with certain issues....some people are born with male outer parts, and female insides, for example.

Saying "it's on a spectrum" doesn't answer the question of how you determine what gender a person is. If a man mutilates his genitalia and gets breast implants, what would you call him?

btw if gender is not binary, why do transgender men insist on using women's bathrooms? In my experience, most transgenders claim to be one of two genders -- a "woman" or a "man". And if a man isn't simply an adult human male, why do transgenders describe themselves as male-to-female or female-to-male?

Last edited by a moderator:
looks can't tell you everything, proof
Ko50BYpAvJmCI.gif

Saying "it's on a spectrum" doesn't answer the question of how you determine what gender a person is.

to me its almost like age. is a person old or young?

and keep in mind, i make a distinction between gender, and physical sex....as many do.

If a man mutilates his genitalia and gets breast implants, what would you call him?

i think that needs to be in the DSM V as a mental pathology. merely being transgendered DOES NOT. but if youre F'ing up perfectly good body parts then that is a life impairment, which is required to label something a "disorder."

to me its almost like age. is a person old or young?

I don't think that's a valid comparison for at least the reason that whether an age is perceived as young or old, the perception is anchored to circumstances of birth... For example, a 20 year old is "young" because he was born 20 years ago. Transgender advocates on the other hand are claiming gender has nothing to do with circumstances of birth, no?

and keep in mind, i make a distinction between gender, and physical sex....as many do.

If that's the case, why the outrage of making people use the bathroom of their sex? If Trump said bathroom use should be based on sex, not gender, would the outraged masses be appeased?

i think that needs to be in the DSM V as a mental pathology. merely being transgendered DOES NOT. but if youre F'ing up perfectly good body parts then that is a life impairment, which is required to label something a "disorder."

Here are a few questions:
What makes a person a man or woman?
What's the difference between gender and gender identity?
How many genders are there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back