Trump perception in Italy

Are you saying authoritarian rule based upon religion or race is a good thing? You think White Nationlism is the cure for what ails Europe?
No im not saying that but you would know that if you bothered to read my post. But it's great that you could inject "white Nationalism" in there. Nice touch. But to answer your question anyways no i dont think authoritarian rule based upon religion or race is a good thing, so lets not flood the continent with people who might not be totally opposed to doing exactly that? Maybe some common sense immigration for the time being?

Please tell me then, why is it that in France, the vast majority of the issues surrounding Muslims has nothing to do with current immigration policies and everything to do with how the French Muslim minority has been treated over the last 40-odd years, i.e. really fucking shitty?
And of course the obligatory guilt trip.

And yeah, I reiterate, if you think facism is a good thing under any circumstances whatsoever, I politely say to you, go fuck yourself.
Reiterate all you'd like, take your faux outrage and shove it up your ass. It is people like you that are making people swing so hard to the right. There are legitimate problems these countries are facing and that need solving and people are tired of hearing this ridiculous angle that apparently puts them further into the hole. No one gives a fuck for this narrative when they are dirt poor, welcome to reality.

trump2b.jpg

Have you seen what's been going on in Europe in person?

Like, what do you think life is like for the typical Italian, German, or British European?

Just curious.
I'll answer for Greeks since i have family there and have seen what is going on. People simply cannot live, the suicide rate has sky rocketed and people cannot even afford to bury their dead. Two months ago we had to help a family freind bury his father because he had to choose between feeding himself or burying his father. Is it a war zone? Absolutely not but when there is absolutely no chance in hell for them to get out of the shit storm they are in and have a proper future the last thing they want to do is deal with with a wave of mass migration imposed by a union that should be helping them but instead they are too busy trying to guilt everyone out over migrants. These people have no future, their democracy counts for nothing and no one wants to properly address the issues down there and all of a sudden we have to worry about their problems while they rot with crippling austerity measures?

I can't exactly tell you what life is like for the typical Italian, German or British European but if the union collapses through this self sabotage Greece is a pretty picture of what is to come.

You say Italians support hard right, xenophobic, regressive and racist politics? Hardly a scoop my friend.

I'll answer for Greeks since i have family there and have seen what is going on. People simply cannot live, the suicide rate has sky rocketed and people cannot even afford to bury their dead. Two months ago we had to help a family freind bury his father because he had to choose between feeding himself or burying his father. Is it a war zone? Absolutely not but when there is absolutely no chance in hell for them to get out of the shit storm they are in and have a proper future the last thing they want to do is deal with with a wave of mass migration imposed by a union that should be helping them but instead they are too busy trying to guilt everyone out over migrants. These people have no future, their democracy counts for nothing and no one wants to properly address the issues down there and all of a sudden we have to worry about their problems while they rot with crippling austerity measures?

I can't exactly tell you what life is like for the typical Italian, German or British European but if the union collapses through this self sabotage Greece is a pretty picture of what is to come.

I see.

Greece has been ridiculously fiscally irresponsible and are the welfare recipients of German support.

Just look at Europe 1945 and you see how it could be worse. Because that is what you get with Nationalism or fascism.
Not if your talking to a Greek it isn't. We don't exactly have a great history with Muslim invaders after being ruled for 400 years by the ottomans or after the invasion of Cyprus in the 60s.

I see.

Greece has been ridiculously fiscally irresponsible and are the welfare recipients of German support.
The welfare from Germany does nothing for the Greeks and the people don't even want it. The people would prefer the collapse at this point as there is room for improvement sooner that way.

The welfare from Germany does nothing for the Greeks and the people don't even want it. The people would prefer the collapse at this point as there is room for improvement sooner that way.

So the vibe you have is Greece should exit the EU?

I've felt that despite getting past the height of the "debt crisis" a few years back, that it was only a matter of time before Greece needs to get out of it given their economic situation is too out of whack.

No im not saying that but you would know that if you bothered to read my post. But it's great that you could inject "white Nationalism" in there. Nice touch. But to answer your question anyways no i dont think authoritarian rule based upon religion or race is a good thing, so lets not flood the continent with people who might not be totally opposed to doing exactly that? Maybe some common sense immigration for the time being?

And of course the obligatory guilt trip.

Reiterate all you'd like, take your faux outrage and shove it up your ass. It is people like you that are making people swing so hard to the right. There are legitimate problems these countries are facing and that need solving and people are tired of hearing this ridiculous angle that apparently puts them further into the hole. No one gives a fuck for this narrative when they are dirt poor, welcome to reality.
Actually you are saying that. In your previous post, you actually literally said it might be necessary. So, likewise back atcha with the faux outrage. Criticism of the actions of the Trump regime is not a ridiculous angle, however much his supporters might wish people to believe otherwise, nor is educating people about how immigrants have been treated historically in France a guilt trip. It's just the truth. And there are problems that need solving, but denying the contribution of the white majority toward the problem is not helping to solve it, so again, I say fuck fascism, fuck white nationlism and fuck its supporters.

These doomsday reports about Europe is absurd. Come and visit, you vould be suprised how well thing are run here. Flint Michigan on the other hand....

And Greeces collapse had nothing to do with the recent refugee crisis.

You say Italians support hard right, xenophobic, regressive and racist politics? Hardly a scoop my friend.
C'amon you and your liberal friends cannot find Italy on a map for the elementary school

Not if your talking to a Greek it isn't. We don't exactly have a great history with Muslim invaders after being ruled for 400 years by the ottomans or after the invasion of Cyprus in the 60s.
Hold on: the new invasion will be way worsen

But we talked about Europe.
Also, Greece only has itself to blame. Greece's fiscally policies and corruption were a shitshow unmatched in the western World.
Of course now it's the EU or Germany that is to blame like the ottoman empire before. It is always someone else isn't it?

I am from Italy too and i say that your assumption is based on 5 or 6 comments on a website article.

It funny when the left support fucking up a country and the people of the country get tired of it.

Now the left blames everyone but themselves on why the people might rise up and say enough.

No one wants to see a Hitler type rise up and do what he did.

However they want to see someone fight for them for a change and as soon as that happens the far left starts "Hitler, Hitler " .

If you cry wolf so often soon maybe the wolf will come and no one will notice it.

I am from Italy too and i say that your assumption is based on 5 or 6 comments on a website article.

How much support does Berlusconi still have in Italy?

These doomsday reports about Europe is absurd. Come and visit, you vould be suprised how well thing are run here. Flint Michigan on the other hand....

And Greeces collapse had nothing to do with the recent refugee crisis.

You have to understand that most people who are experts on European affairs have little formal expertise on matters, and have never had their passports stamped. Searching youtube and reading far right websites is their gospel. They can talk about life in a city they have never been to, on a continent they have never been to, and think their opinion is more valid than someone who lives there their whole life.

I can't remember who it was, but there was a poster who enthusiastically criticised a poster (I think lion ex machina) for not having any clue as to what it was like being a minority in a specific city when it just so happened that the poster was a black person who lived in that very city. It was hilarious, and it was oh so Sherdog War Room.

Back