Elections Biden Admin needs to stop Threatening voters with Trump.

Have you even looked into the bill? Why are you asking me that exactly??
You called it a solution what’s a fix for a problem so what is it . I’m pretty sure it’s not a solution

You called it a solution what’s a fix for a problem so what is it . I’m pretty sure it’s not a solution
if a bipartisan solution approved by Republicans isn't enough for you what is?

I hope you're right. Long way to go before November. These races change so quickly.
Yeah, it could be wishful thinking, but I don't think so. Then again, I didn't think Trump had a chance in 2016 either; the circumstances are different now but we'll just have to wait and see. I think once he ends up in court in Georgia, if he's on camera every day he will turn a lot of support over to Biden.

Yeah, it could be wishful thinking, but I don't think so. Then again, I didn't think Trump had a chance in 2016 either; the circumstances are different now but we'll just have to wait and see. I think once he ends up in court in Georgia, if he's on camera every day he will turn a lot of support over to Biden.
I hadn't considered that tv time, but I suspect you're right.

To play Devils advocate. Trump on camera every day may engendered or galvanize support for him if he uses that face time to dogwhistle and in general play to his base.

Counterpoint, Trump may no longer have the mental facility to do so. He seems to be degrading at an accelerate rate.

Counter-counterpoint, maybe he only appears disminished because the last restocking of his speed supply got a poor batch. Or maybe Jr cut some talcum into it so the weight stayed stable while Jr made off with half. Joking aside, I can't even imagine how exspensive Jr's coke habit is.

That story of Trump staffers being given amphetamines and vicodin, without a prescription, by the white house doctor just to get through the day must have been a god send for the trump kids. Wow I went off track fast.

The hyperbole coming from the leftist media has really been over the top over the past few months. I've seen some really absurd headlines.

Yea, the left should run stories claiming Dominion voting machines are rigged and that Taylor Swift is a psyop.

I hadn't considered that tv time, but I suspect you're right.

To play Devils advocate. Trump on camera every day may engendered or galvanize support for him if he uses that face time to dogwhistle and in general play to his base.

Counterpoint, Trump may no longer have the mental facility to do so. He seems to be degrading at an accelerate rate.

Counter-counterpoint, maybe he only appears disminished because the last restocking of his speed supply got a poor batch. Or maybe Jr cut some talcum into it so the weight stayed stable while Jr made off with half. Joking aside, I can't even imagine how exspensive Jr's coke habit is.

That story of Trump staffers being given amphetamines and vicodin, without a prescription, by the white house doctor just to get through the day must have been a god send for the trump kids. Wow I went off track fast.
The difference is in court he won't have a friendly audience and he won't be able to blather nonstop. Bullshit baffles brains, my dear departed mother used to say. But that only works when you can prattle on and on without interruption or challenge. In court they'll tell him to shut up and then he'll react. I want people to see that. I also want them to see Trump's face as his own lawyers and so on get up and testify against him*. Several people did not take plea deals but they did swear they should not face any criminal sanction because they were only doing what Trump ordered them to do as Commander in Chief.

They're all going to throw him under the bus and I think that will be the end of him when people see how he reacts to it.

*see this post for the full list,

Last edited:
The difference is in court he won't have a friendly audience and he won't be able to blather nonstop. Bullshit baffles brains, my dear departed mother used to say. But that only works when you can prattle on and on without interruption. In court they'll tell him to shut up and then he'll react. I want people to see that. I also want them to see Trump's face as his own lawyers and so on get up and testify against him*. Several people did not take plea deals but they did swear they should not face any criminal sanction because they were only doing what Trump ordered them to do as Commander in Chief.

They're all going to throw him under the bus and I think that will be the end of him when people see how he reacts to it.

*see this post for the full list,

Oh wow. I had ni. Is Trump required to be in court?

That's quite the list.

Oh wow. I had ni. Is Trump required to be in court?

That's quite the list.
I don't know if he has to be there every day but I can't imagine it not being required at least some of the time, particularly during witness testimony.

I think once he's in front of the cameras his unending need for attention will cause him to act up a lot. That can only damage him, I think, but admittedly, that's just my opinion. I already can't stand him so I would no doubt be biased in assessing his "performance" and undecided voters may disagree.

Last edited:
I don't know if he has to be there every day but I can't imagine it not being required at least some of the time, particularly during witness testimony.

I think once he's in front of the cameras his unending need for attention will cause him to act up a lot. That can only damage him, I think, but admittedly, that's just my opinion. I already can't stand him so I would not doubt be biased in assessing his "performance" and undecided voters may disagree.

I've never been able to assess his performance to any degree of accuracy.

Trump has always look like a PT Barnum style conman to me. I've never understood why people find him charismatic. Same with Boris. One to the first things I noticed about Trump was how much makeup he had on and how his mouth makes the shape of an anus when he talks. After I noticed that, all I could think of was, the guy has an anus in the middle of his face, what a shithead. This is long before he ran in 2016. I'm dead serious btw. I can't unsee it.

I've never been able to assess his performance to any degree of accuracy.

Trump has always look like a PT Barnum style conman to me. I've never understood why people find him charismatic. Same with Boris. One to the first things I noticed about Trump was how much makeup he had on and how him mouth makes the shape of an anus when he talks. After I noticed that all I could think of was, the guy has an anus in the middle of his face, what a shithead. This is long before he ran in 2016. I'm dead serious btw. I can't unsee it.
I would not care to admit it outside of this context, but he can be funny. He may be totally tasteless when he does it, but a lot of people seem to like his humor. Remember him making fun of Biden's stutter at a rally while everyone cheered and clapped? Or when he made fun of the disabled reporter? And of course there's the nicknames., lyin' Ted, Sleepy Joe, etc. That appeals to many. It's his hook with the MAGA crowd, cruel and tasteless jokes. IMHO, that is.

Edit: coming back to the court cases, the people aren't going to see jokey Trump in court; they'll see this,
c40296ca-87b6-4743-8148-76a3761915db.jpeg

I would not care to admit it outside of this context, but he can be funny. He may be totally tasteless when he does it, but a lot of people seem to like his humor. Remember him making fun of Biden's stutter at a rally while everyone cheered and clapped? Or when he made fun of the disabled reporter? And of course there's the nicknames., lyin' Ted, Sleepy Joe, etc. That appeals to many. It's his hook with the MAGA crowd, cruel and tasteless jokes. IMHO, that is.

That's more him giving Maga permission to be cruel, permission to hate. I do find it funny when he goes after people like Cruz though, so I get it.

I've thought for awhile now, Trump fills the three things all R voters want
- permission to hate, and targets for that hate (the other)
- being told they are special (white nationalism etc)
- being entertained. They don't understand politics and see it as a reality TV show. "Owning the libs" comes under this tree.

Last edited:
SIlly to even argue this when Biden is so blatantly inept, senile, and truly racist.

In October 1973, the Civil Rights Division filed a lawsuit against Trump Management Company, Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump, alleging that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments.

Central Park 5.

Things Trump has said:

“‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”

“Tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border,”

Trump said that people from Haiti “all have aids” and that Nigerian immigrants would never “go back to their huts” after experiencing the United States.

At a bipartisan meeting discussing protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries, Trump asked: “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” He then suggested the United States should accept more immigrants from countries such as Norway.

Trump called undocumented immigrants “animals” at a meeting with reporters in the White House. “You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are,” “These aren’t people, these are animals.”

I could go on and on. Yet Biden is the racist one. Lmao

What did Biden do to help the Debt? Added millions of migrants to live off the tax payers.

Migrants don't live off tax payers, it's the opposite in reality. Undocumented workers often pay higher payroll taxes while not being able to claim any government benefits. There are aliterally thousands of economic studies that documents how immigration increases GDP and has a significant postitive effect on tax revenue. The biggest problem with immigration (apart from the racism) is that property developers have used it as a means (one of many I might add) to squeeze the supply of residental property to increase capital gains, pricing houses out of reach for young people. We can chat about this if you want.

Bidens build back was a joke.

Build back better. was scuppered by Cinnibun and Manchild. Even in it's crippled form it achieved all this

• 555 billion for clean energy and climate change provisions
  • $400 billion for childcare and preschools
  • $200 billion for child tax and earned income tax credits
  • $150 billion for home care
  • $150 billion for housing
  • $130 billion for Affordable Care Act credits
  • $90 billion for equity and other investments
  • $40 billion for higher education and workforce
  • $35 billion to expand Medicare to hearing services
Specifics of the bill include:[47]

• An increase in the SALT deduction limit from $10,000 (expiring in 2026) to $80,000 (expiring in 2030)
  • Universal preschool for all three and four-year-olds
  • Child-care cost cap of 7% of income for parents earning up to 250% of a state's median income (including faith-based child-care that complies with ideological requirements)
  • $35-per-month limit on the cost of insulin under Medicare & limit on out-of-pocket prescription drug costs at $2,000 per year
  • Hearing benefits for Medicare beneficiaries, including coverage for a new hearing aid every five years
  • One year of expanded child tax credits
  • A provision for 4 weeks of paid family and medical leave (included in a package drafted by the House Ways and Means Committee)[48]
  • Extended Affordable Care Act subsidies
  • More than one million new affordable housing units, and modernizing existing public housing
  • Expanded home care for elderly and disabled individuals through Medicaid
  • Creation of 1–2 million new apprenticeship slots
  • Electric car tax credit of $7,500, plus an extra $4,500 for American-made vehicles built with union labor
  • New tax credits for installing solar panels or weatherizing homes
The pending payment methods are:[46]

• $400 billion from IRS reform, including the enforcement of tax payments from taxpayers making over $400,000[49]
  • $350 billion by imposing a 15% minimum tax on foreign corporate profits
  • $325 billion via a 15% corporate minimum tax (applying to corporations making over $1 billion for three consecutive years)[50]
  • $250 billion by closing a Medicare tax loophole benefiting the wealthy
  • $230 billion from an adjusted gross income surcharge on the 0.02% most wealthy, applying a 5% rate for those who make $10 million, and an additional 3% surtax above $25 million
  • $170 billion by reducing business losses of the wealthy
  • $145 billion by repealing the 2017 tax act's rebate rule regarding prescription drugs
  • $125 billion via a 1% surcharge on corporate
His border policy a disaster that is severely jeopardizing national security and economics.

Biden tried to pass the most comprehensive border security bill is US history. Trump torpedoed it for his own self interests. Try again.

He embarrasses himself every time he talks

most times yes

Biden is responsible for not handling inflation

Yes recent inflation trends are worrying. I could go into deta

Edit: however overall trends are positive.

overpaying people with stimulus checks

Trump passed those checks. He even boasted about his signiture being on them. It's a very positive thing his admistrstion did. Kudos to Trump for this one.

using a generation of people that do not care to work.

Us unemployment is at historic lows under Biden. Although it did rise back to 3.9% when I last looked. It was at 8% when Trump left office (I'm aware his shit handling of covid was a major factor in the historically high rate).

If you actually bothered to read the OP you'd see I'm not a Biden fan. I'm highly critical of him.

I do loath Trump though. That's because he's a loathsome human being.
You deny Biden allowed this border crisis to happen? I can post 100s of videos with him telling migrants to come here. I can post videos of migrants in the Jungles when asked why they are coming saying "Biden". He said there was no issue. His cabinet said there is no border issue. Then 4 years later him and Kamala are on videos saying "Don't come". This border issue is his, Trump had historically low migrants. And they do live off the taxpayers. These people living in the 200 shelters in NYC are not working and paying taxes, wtf did you get that they are? HELL NO.

As for Racism, Biden makes trump look like MLK:
1. Called Brays killer an "Illegal" showing what he truly thinks.
2. Said Sanctuary cities are dumps. In September 2007, then-U.S. Sen. Joe Biden said he would not allow sanctuary cities to exist by ignoring federal law. "They turn into dumps".
3. On Obama "I mean, you got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."
4. Joe Biden once said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" in regards to desegregation. he was an Opponent to de segregation and bussing......How he was elected after this in his past is mind blowing.
5. “We’ve seen record lows in unemployment, particularly — and I’ve focused on this my whole career — particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, the workers without high-school diplomas,”
6. In August 2020, Biden told black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
In May 2020, Biden notoriously told a largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!”
In the same interview with Charlamagne Tha God, Biden said he won’t take a cognitive exam because that’s similar to asking a black person if they are a drug addict. Biden said, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”
8. Said you need an Indian accent to work in a 7-11.

I can list Orange Mans accomplishments that are better than Bidens but only 1 really matters. After 4 years more people felt their lives were better than after Trump. Migration, Inflation, weak foreign relations, all owned by Biden.

You deny Biden allowed this border crisis to happen? I can post 100s of videos with him telling migrants to come here. I can post videos of migrants in the Jungles when asked why they are coming saying "Biden". He said there was no issue. His cabinet said there is no border issue. Then 4 years later him and Kamala are on videos saying "Don't come". This border issue is his, Trump had historically low migrants. And they do live off the taxpayers. These people living in the 200 shelters in NYC are not working and paying taxes, wtf did you get that they are? HELL NO.

As for Racism, Biden makes trump look like MLK:
1. Called Brays killer an "Illegal" showing what he truly thinks.
2. Said Sanctuary cities are dumps. In September 2007, then-U.S. Sen. Joe Biden said he would not allow sanctuary cities to exist by ignoring federal law. "They turn into dumps".
3. On Obama "I mean, you got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."
4. Joe Biden once said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" in regards to desegregation. he was an Opponent to de segregation and bussing......How he was elected after this in his past is mind blowing.
5. “We’ve seen record lows in unemployment, particularly — and I’ve focused on this my whole career — particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, the workers without high-school diplomas,”
6. In August 2020, Biden told black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
In May 2020, Biden notoriously told a largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!”
In the same interview with Charlamagne Tha God, Biden said he won’t take a cognitive exam because that’s similar to asking a black person if they are a drug addict. Biden said, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”
8. Said you need an Indian accent to work in a 7-11.

I can list Orange Mans accomplishments that are better than Bidens but only 1 really matters. After 4 years more people felt their lives were better than after Trump. Migration, Inflation, weak foreign relations, all owned by Biden.

Dude, you had literally everything wrong in the post I replied too. I can't be bothered again. Btw I have over 200 racist Trump quotes in a file. That's not a game you can win.

I scanned your post, saw it was as bad as the last one, then didn't read carefully.

Thks for the effort I guess.

If you want to try and make your Biden case, it's easily made if you actually knew about his past, instead of frantically googling "biden, racists quotes" after i stomped your last post into the dirt. There is one particular relationship you could bring up, but as you don't know anything, it's beyond you.

Last edited:

Yea, the left should run stories claiming Dominion voting machines are rigged and that Taylor Swift is a psyop.
I said leftist media, not FOX news. Learn to read. We can discuss FOX news if you'd like to make that the topic but its not the point here.

Back