Elections Biden Admin needs to stop Threatening voters with Trump.

Dude, you had literally everything wrong in the post I replied too. I can't be bothered again. Btw I have over 200 racist Trump quotes in a file. That's not a game you can win.

I scanned your post, saw it was as bad as the last one, then didn't read carefully.

Thks for the effort I guess.

If you want to try and make your Biden case, it's easily made if you actually knew about his past, instead of frantically googling "biden, racists quotes" after i stomped your last post into the dirt. There is one particular relationship you could bring up, but as you don't know anything, it's beyond you.
LMAO, you live in lala land. The only thing you stomp is your own ego every time you talk to a woman. Refute one thing below for a biscuit. All backed up with Liberal/Even MSM sources.

1. I posted racist remarks by Biden. All are on record and can't be refuted.
2. Trump had record low migrant border crossings and still wanted the wall.
3. Biden has RECORD border crossing, highest being last December:
4. This Migrant wave will cost NYC alone 12 billion by 2025. 8 million a day out of tax payers.

It costs roughly $385 a night to put up a migrant family in one of the city’s shelters, officials said – meaning the asylum-seeker crisis is setting taxpayers back about $7.9 million every day. (This is almost a year old the costs are way higher now)

Using Liberal MSM sources just proves my point and shows how much of a dolt you are.
CNN:
Biden failed at the border--Boot stomp son. CNN, Times, BBC:

69% of Americans do not identify as Republican. 58% of total pop can't stand Biden.

His SOTU was so bad he reached a record low approval rating:

Few of Trumps policies worked.

He added trillions to your debt with his tax cuts for thre wealthy and corporations.

Failed with his public response to Charlottesville and BLM. In addition to saying neo nazis and the kkk were fine people, he then tear gassed (he wanted to shoot them) peaceful protestors so he could pose with an upside down bible. He then went and hid in the Whitehouse bunker. Tough guy him.

He destroyed America's international image both In a geopolitical sense and with the world population. Americans are now about 30% more disliked and 70% of the world doesn't trust the US on the international stage to make sane decisions. Countries are leery at signing any sort of treaty with the US now.

Which brings us to his withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal which set off a series of negative events in the ME and set Iran on the path to getting a nuke. He then withdrew his troops from Syria with no sort of plan resulting in the death of thousands of US Kurdish allies The withdrawal induced a humanitarian crisis and created a security vacuum that Russia, Iran, and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, an accused war criminal all benfitted from.

Meanwhile, Russia is paying the Taliban to kill US troops, MBS is having his thugs murder an American in another country and Trump does nothing empowering both dictators and further bringing chaos to the middle east.

His covid policies killed hundreds of tbousand extra Americans. Most of them Republicans and fucked up your economy. 22 million jobs were lost from February to April. The pre-pandemic unemployment rate was 3.4%. 8% afterwards.

As Trump left office, the US national debt was at thr highest llvl sinceca WW2 and US economic growth was set to average just above 0% for Trump's first term because of office.

And because Trump actively tried to end American democracy he got impeached twice.

Turned your Scotus into a theocracy.

I could go on and on.
So where do you fall on the current candidates.

The person threatening the American people with Trump is... Trump lol

So where do you fall on the current candidates.

Hey brother. I'll answer this another time. It's a complex question. Short answer is I dislike both of them. Both too old. Both have histories I dislike and I've disliked both guys for as long as I can remember.

However, Biden is 1000 times a better choice to vote for if for no other reason than, he's not the guy itching for an excuse to use a nuke. There are many other reasons Biden is a better choice, but I'll leave you with this.

I'm always for the guy I think will create policy that helps the working and middle classes. My political center is of a materialist, I care how things manifest in the real world. I intensely dislike "battles of ideas" and "thought experiments." I'm data driven.

Last edited:
Hey brother. I'll answer this another time. It's a complex question. Short answer is I dislike both of them. Both too old. Both have histories I dislike and I've disliked both guys for as long as I can remember.

However, Biden is 1000 times a better choice to vote for if for no other reason than, he's not the guy itching for an excuse to use a nuke. There are many other reasons Biden is a better choice, but I'll leave you with this.

I'm always for the guy I think will create policy that helps the working and middle classes. My political center is of a materialist, I care how things manifest in the real world. I intensely dislike "battles of ideas" and "thought experiments." I'm data driven.
While we disagree on some of it, I respect and agree with the idea that two new candidates would have been appropriate

While we disagree on some of it, I respect and agree with the idea that two new candidates would have been appropriate

Respect your thoughts and opinions too bro. It really is a complex question for me to answer. It would entail I went into not only a biographical dive into both guys, I'd then have to intermarry that information with thier individual and parties beliefs and actions. Finally I'd intersect that with a contemporous look at current world events and how the two would interact with them going forward.

Last edited:
I would not care to admit it outside of this context, but he can be funny. He may be totally tasteless when he does it, but a lot of people seem to like his humor. Remember him making fun of Biden's stutter at a rally while everyone cheered and clapped? Or when he made fun of the disabled reporter? And of course there's the nicknames., lyin' Ted, Sleepy Joe, etc. That appeals to many. It's his hook with the MAGA crowd, cruel and tasteless jokes. IMHO, that is.

Edit: coming back to the court cases, the people aren't going to see jokey Trump in court; they'll see this,
c40296ca-87b6-4743-8148-76a3761915db.jpeg

Hold on a minute. Trump does NOT get credit for "Sleepy Joe". Fuck that. He stole (borrowed, whatever) that from more clever people than himself LOL.

"Sleepy Joe" is gold, and we aren't giving Trumpski credit for that gem whether he was the first to say it or not. (But he wasn't, I refuse to accept he was.)

Hold on a minute. Trump does NOT get credit for "Sleepy Joe". Fuck that. He stole (borrowed, whatever) that from more clever people than himself LOL.

"Sleepy Joe" is gold, and we aren't giving Trumpski credit for that gem whether he was the first to say it or not. (But he wasn't, I refuse to accept he was.)

Sleepy Joe sounds like a fighter from Mike Tyson's punchout (which I own an original copy of, age ftw).

Back