Trump perception in Italy

And none of that has anything to do with what I was stating above.

The Greeks, the Italians the Chinese. At one point they were the Muslims.

If you look at actual real world evidence the overwhelming majority of Muslims in America have been nothing but peaceful people.

Possibly educate yourself before you come here acting like a fool. My original point still stands. There was a time Italians were lumped together because of the Mafia. That is a fact.

The magical 5% or less of the population comes in to play. Wait when they reach 10-15%. 20% is the point of no return.

Greece is not the recipient of German'ys welfare, the fuck are you talking about. And financial irresponsibility goes both way, it's the creditors fault for lending irresponsably as well. Austerity and the insistence on a strong euro no matter what is what ruined a country that was already on its knees because of irresponsable borrowing, and since before the crisis Greece has been a golden cow for Germany's products, as a matter of fact the pre-crisis consumption boom in Greece was a big subsidy to Germany. No country has benefitted and being subsized more by other countries since the euro was put in place than Germany. Go take a look at the trade balance of Germany before and after the euro.

I thought Germany held most of Greece's troubled debt and essentially gave debt relief which is a de facto payment from the German economy to the Greek. Maybe I am wrong. I do think there was a benefit to the german economy from a weaker euro to export their stuff. I love the high-end stuff Germany makes - cars and watches, though I would still not feel right about buying the glashutte I want lol.

Back