Trump goes full truther on Puerto Rico

"a lot of people are saying" That is what he says anytime he lies.

Yep

Trump also says "people don't realize.." whenever he's finally learned something that most of us already knew.

“People don’t realize the Korean War has not ended”
“People don’t realize that Lincoln was a republican"
“People don’t realize that France is America's oldest ally"

etc. etc.

LMAO i love threads like these. People shit on Trump and blame him for everything and then shit like this happens. Absolutely pathetic.
It's pretty interesting. I don't like Trump that much, but the left's and the media's posturing has been retarded. They get mad, Reee and blame Trump for everything and anything. Then things settle down and it turns out to be the opposite. The left and the media end up looking dumb despite Trump not being that great of a person. Rinse repeat

It's pretty interesting. I don't like Trump that much, but the left's and the media's posturing has been retarded. They get mad, Reee and blame Trump for everything and anything. Then things settle down and it turns out to be the opposite. The left and the media end up looking dumb despite Trump not being that great of a person. Rinse repeat

*Like*

I'm curious to know how the news story posted above vindicates Trump's failures actions on this file.

So exactly the same as right wing media during Obamas 8 years. And round and round we go.

Jesus Christ this is full on derangement. Even initial reports during the first days hurricane had a higher death toll then he's trying sell. They immediately rose. Even reports in the initial weeks pegged the death toll as in the thousands. What he's saying has never been accurate.

He's gone from not even accepting responsibility to full on pretending things didn't happen.

How can this guy lead anything?
Why would Trump accept responsibility for a hurricane?

I know you are in awe of Trump and all but he is not a god.

So exactly the same as right wing media during Obamas 8 years. And round and round we go.
I agree. The right wing media got annoying and tried to find anything and everything wrong with Obama. But now we have a much larger left wing media and more celebrities joining in. It's definitely 10 times what Obama got

I agree. The right wing media got annoying and tried to find anything and everything wrong with Obama. But now we have a much larger left wing media and more celebrities joining in. It's definitely 10 times what Obama got
I wouldn't say 10 times. Trump also provides a lot of ammo

I wouldn't say 10 times. Trump also provides a lot of ammo
He does. But man the media jumps at anything he dies, right or wrong. They've also decided to stop trying to hide any biases and have gone on the attack. Neve rolled the media before, but things are clearly out of hand

He does. But man the media jumps at anything he dies, right or wrong. They've also decided to stop trying to hide any biases and have gone on the attack. Neve rolled the media before, but things are clearly out of hand

Sometimes I wonder if it's an act, a dance. Trump and the media jousting with each other, mostly just designed to fire up his voting base. What does a magician do? Distracts you, gets you to look at something that doesn't matter. It just seems a little preposterous.

Sometimes I wonder if it's an act, a dance. Trump and the media jousting with each other, mostly just designed to fire up his voting base. What does a magician do? Distracts you, gets you to look at something that doesn't matter. It just seems a little preposterous.
True does seem like that. It's a distraction from other things. Question is, what and to who's advantage?
That ir it just seems many people have just lost their minds

How can we trust the same people that have left the disaster relief supplies everywhere?
The same people who were arrested for fraud?

A mayor and two former government officials in Puerto Rico face public corruption charges in separate cases that involve a total of $8 million in federal and local funds, authorities said Thursday.

So why would someone lie about the deaths? oh I don't know, money!
I remember there was a bunch of supplies that never got dispersed and a shit ton of money that went missing.Then the left turned around and blamed Puerto Rico's corruption and negligence of the situation on Trump.

True does seem like that. It's a distraction from other things. Question is, what and to who's advantage?
That ir it just seems many people have just lost their minds

It fires up the Trump voting base so they show up at the polls. Trump has two constituents, rich people/corporations and people he duped into believing he is fighting for their cause, his voting constituents. The act we see in the papers with things like the Muller investigation and the BS that comes out of his twitter feed hides that all his actions actually benefit the wealthy. All of Trump's rhetoric is designed to sway his voters.

It fires up the Trump voting base so they show up at the polls. Trump has two constituents, rich people/corporations and people he duped into believing he is fighting for their cause, his voting constituents. The act we see in the papers with things like the Muller investigation and the BS that comes out of his twitter feed hides that all his actions actually benefit the wealthy. All of Trump's rhetoric is designed to sway his voters.
I see that. I also think Trump feels that saying s lot makes it hard to distill and understand what he said or meant. Which makes the analysts look bad when they dwell on something he said, and he's said three different things since.
Good point

He’s still at he best choice though

I see that. I also think Trump feels that saying s lot makes it hard to distill and understand what he said or meant. Which makes the analysts look bad when they dwell on something he said, and he's said three different things since.
Good point

Like confusion tactic. So much fog it obscures what is going on. Gives the papers a story, they get more clicks and Trump's fires up his base. It benefits both. I don't see the media as liberal at all, it's big business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back