Trump goes full truther on Puerto Rico

I can’t figure out how someone can have what essentially are good policies and economic success so far and yet keep fanning the fires of liberals disgust of everything he says. Half of msm issues isn’t policy it’s his tweets. Ffs man just do your thing and stop the tweets,it’s pointless. And yes I thinks it’s just as stupid the liberals focus so much on what he says.

I can’t figure out how someone can have what essentially are good policies and economic success so far and yet keep fanning the fires of liberals disgust of everything he says. Half of msm issues isn’t policy it’s his tweets. Ffs man just do your thing and stop the tweets,it’s pointless. And yes I thinks it’s just as stupid the liberals focus so much on what he says.
The tweets serve to keep hem bithcing about those so it looks like democrats are bithcing about good times

He can't help himself, the man is mentally ill.

So ignoring the dubious proposition that Trump "policies" are good, are you actually saying the president should be able to make dubious to outright false self serving statements and not be challenged on those statements.

How about he just not make dubious to outright false statements?

So ignoring the dubious proposition that Trump "policies" are good, are you actually saying the president should be able to make dubious to outright false self serving statements and not be challenged on those statements.

How about he just not make dubious to outright false statements?
Did you read what I wrote? Obviously not,I said he should stop with the Twitter bs as well as people should stop taking his ramblings word for word. All politics aside it’s well known trump has verbal diarrhea at times. But he’s done more good than Obama’ who spoke a good game while fucking the country sideways.

Did you read what I wrote? Obviously not,I said he should stop with the Twitter bs as well as people should stop taking his ramblings word for word. All politics aside it’s well known trump has verbal diarrhea at times. But he’s done more good than Obama’ who spoke a good game while fucking the country sideways.

So you're deluded and you blame others for Trump lying so much.

He uses his Twitter and his public appearances to drum up support. He bold face lies to gain support. That can't be acceptable.

I refuse to believe he is that stupid. I think he is trying to take attention away from the Russian investigation/ New Book/ and that article.
I think the white house would prefer to move attention away from those things. Just my opinion of course.

No he isn't.

He's just being stupid with his tweets.

Business as usual.

And there's nothing to the Russian investigation(still no evidence of collusion).....he already said his piece about that "book" and article.

So you're deluded and you blame others for Trump lying so much.

He uses his Twitter and his public appearances to drum up support. He bold face lies to gain support. That can't be acceptable.
He isn't lying as much as you want him to be, and sure as hell ain't lying as much as the msm or left in general.

Last edited:
Meanwhile....

Whoever the poster here was that said Puerto Ricans (or Puerto Rico itself) doesn't matter according to Trump?

Give yourself a pat on the back.

Deregulation and massive permanent tax breaks for the top 1% are NOT good policies by any metric.

Trickle down economics have never worked and only led to recessions, yet somehow the sheep continue to cheerlead for these things.

He isn't lyiing as much as you want him to be, and sure as hell ain't lying as much as the msm or left in general.

Wait what?
The guy lies so much that even when he doesn't mean to lie, the way he words things technically makes them a lie

Last edited:
He isn't lying as much as you want him to be, and sure as hell ain't lying as much as the msm or left in general.

We are talking about the guy who's first big moment in politics was lying about Obama not being a citizen. Who lied about the size of his inauguration crowd. Who has a tweet to contradict himself at ever turn.

And who now is going full on stupid in an attempt to lie about the impact of Maria.

Trump lies more than any President ever, possibly more than any human being ever.

and some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.

It having been pointed out that ex post facto deaths will continue to be counted and added to the 9/11 death toll, Trump's tweet is ignorant bullshit.

He's the biggest source of FAKE NEWS!!!

Trump lies more than any President ever, possibly more than any human being ever.
You just so desperately want that to be true. Unfortunately it isn't. He lies, you lie, I lie, we all lie. But your fantasy isn't true no matter how badly you want it to be.

Back