Trump goes full truther on Puerto Rico

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I’m surprised he didn’t go full “jet fuel cannot melt steel” a few days ago.

Totally detached from reality just like his deplorable followers that pollute this place.

Jesus Christ this is full on derangement. Even initial reports during the first days hurricane had a higher death toll then he's trying sell. They immediately rose. Even reports in the initial weeks pegged the death toll as in the thousands. What he's saying has never been accurate.

He's gone from not even accepting responsibility to full on pretending things didn't happen.

How can this guy lead anything?

That was an ill advised tweet, Mr. President.

I like how during that press conference where he threw paper towels he was told sixty-eight casualties and now he remembers it as six to eighteen. <Lmaoo>

That was an ill advised tweet, Mr. President.

Just don't say anything. He took an issue that wasn't really getting big time play and brought it back to the forefront.

His complete lack of sense is only matched by his apparent indifference to peoples lives.

We're gonna build some bullshit and make Puerto Rico pay for it.

"I hate to tell you, Puerto Rico, you've thrown our economy a little out of whack."

This can't be reall????

100%. Never at their lowest were reported numbers as low as he's saying.

It doesn't even make sense as you've had less intense storms hit more prepared areas and had more resulting deaths.

trump might be the most self-centered person that ever lived. He is mental. Those baby sitters stopping him from doing the stupid things he wants to do are doing the country and the world a favor.

Just don't say anything. He took an issue that wasn't really getting big time play and brought it back to the forefront.

His complete lack of sense is only matched by his apparent indifference to peoples lives.

I refuse to believe he is that stupid. I think he is trying to take attention away from the Russian investigation/ New Book/ and that article.
I think the white house would prefer to move attention away from those things. Just my opinion of course.

Yeah, you just don't go there. Even if he feels the numbers are being inflated, you don't mess with the dead. That's a no-win.

Back