Trump goes full truther on Puerto Rico

Best choice if you are rich or a corporation. I don't see how he is helping the American people.

Lower wage earners are doing the best under this administration.

Maybe limiting illegal immigration and fighting back at China is actually a good thing

Maybe limiting illegal immigration and fighting back at China is actually a good thing

You think lower wage earners have done better than under this administration than billionaires and corporations? I will certainly disagree that lower wage earners are doing the best under Trump. The rich are benefitting so much, more than the poor INHO.

Like confusion tactic. So much fog it obscures what is going on. Gives the papers a story, they get more clicks and Trump's fires up his base. It benefits both. I don't see the media as liberal at all, it's big business.
Yellow dog journalism. The press likes or rather loves hysteria. Which is clearly visible when you see the vaping epidemic, which was fools using vitamin E. Or the almost desire for there to be a shooting during the Joker movies. Or the want for the 2A protests, they so badly wanted them to be white supremacists.
Thing is hysteria since the Satan scares of the 80s have been left leaning and the press loves exposure. So the press has gone hard left imho

Best choice if you are rich or a corporation. I don't see how he is helping the American people.

My taxes have reduced each year and my return this year will be the largest ever. I’m middle class America....

Lower wage earners are largely doing better because of state increases in minimum wage, something that Trump and the GOP have been fighting against. Very important part of the analysis.

He does. But man the media jumps at anything he dies, right or wrong. They've also decided to stop trying to hide any biases and have gone on the attack. Neve rolled the media before, but things are clearly out of hand
So, I ask again,
I'm curious to know how the news story posted above vindicates Trump's failures actions on this file.

Lower wage earners are largely doing better because of state increases in minimum wage, something that Trump and the GOP have been fighting against. Very important part of the analysis.

Nearly 1/2 the states in this countries minimum wage did not go up at all (24 out of 50) from 2017-2020

13 out of the other 50 states didn't even see an increase of minimum wage over 10% over a 3 year period

So over 2/3s of the states have not increased minimum wages over 10% since Trump was inaugurated to present day, and many of those saw no increase at all.

Nearly 1/2 the states in this countries minimum wage did not go up at all (24 out of 50) from 2017-2020

13 out of the other 50 states didn't even see an increase of minimum wage over 10% over a 3 year period

So over 2/3s of the states have not increased minimum wages over 10% since Trump was inaugurated to present day, and many of those saw no increase at all.
And?

So corrupt government officials hoarding supplies proves that Trump was right about the amount of deaths during the hurricane?

So corrupt government officials hoarding supplies proves that Trump was right about the amount of deaths during the hurricane?
Well, we keep asking that question but they don't answer, so of course that is what we should conclude.
<45>

Even if Trump was proven to be right, which he hasn't at all yet, the original statement is just something he made up on the spot with no evidence. Its pure luck if it ended up being true, definitively not something you get props for.

Thy don't. They don't vindicate him. But they manage to trip over themselves and discredit themselves thoroughly
So, what they're saying is true, but it's still a bad thing because?

My taxes have reduced each year and my return this year will be the largest ever. I’m middle class America....

That's great man. Just remember the crumbs you got are NOTHING compared to what the wealthy and corporations received. Maybe it's just enough to keep you happy.

Rising wages for blue collar workers and low unemployment.

Honest question for you: Whom do you think the Trump policies are designed to benefit? Wealthy and corporations? Blue color Joes? The poor? Who do you think he is really trying to help. Who does weakening the clean water act benefit?

That's great man. Just remember the crumbs you got are NOTHING compared to what the wealthy and corporations received. Maybe it's just enough to keep you happy.

It's not crumbs, blue collar wages are rising faster than they have in decades and faster than incomes are rising in higher tax brackets.

As for whether others have it better, I don't begrudge it; envy is a sin every bit as much as greed.

Honest question for you: Whom do you think the Trump policies are designed to benefit? Wealthy and corporations? Blue color Joes? The poor? Who do you think he is really trying to help. Who does weakening the clean water act benefit?

I'm willing to bet you've got your own preconceived answer to that question, before looking at the facts that Trump's policies are substantially benefiting small businesses and blue collar and unskilled workers. No doubt they benefit the wealthy. I'm cynical enough to know that everything government does ultimately helps the wealthy more or hurts them less than it will help or hurt me.

I’m pretty sure you said something along the lines of....only the rich and corporations are benefiting not the rest of us Americans...I’m merely pointing out that you’re wrong with that statement

I’m pretty sure you said something along the lines of....only the rich and corporations are benefiting not the rest of us Americans...I’m merely pointing out that you’re wrong with that statement

If this is enough to garner your vote then it's working I guess.

Back