Trump goes full truther on Puerto Rico

Nobody? Have you not been reading this thread, watching the news or reading social media? EVERYONE is saying all the people died DURING the storm because Trump tweeted about how most died AFTER the storm and the result of piss poor Puerto Rican government response.

No, Trump is saying that because he doesn't have the ability to understand the report that he is referencing in his tweet.

He thinks that 2000+ deaths that would not have occured but for Hurricane Maria is indicative a job well done by disaster relief services.

That the deaths occured after the hurricane doesn't help his case as disaster relief occurs after the disaster.

So we've reached the point where Trumpbots can no longer grasp the concept of causality. Cool.

Object permanence is on deck, ready to step up to the plate.
Was the cause of death the hurricane or poor infrastructure? How many could have survived if PR's infrastructure wasn't so fucking shitty due decades of piss-poor management? Don't get me wrong. What Trump said was beyond stupid.

Updating death tolls 10/months after the event breeds tons of believeablity

Or how about people use a dictionary and learn the language?

Trump is correct. 16 people were reported dead due to the STORM. The rest died after from other reasons. Storm "related" things like houses collapsing, starvation, disease, mud slides...are not the storm itself. Words have meanings and you guys keep getting played by the master troll...

I love Trumps plan. Keep trolling and watch as people catch more and more people in making themselves look like fools, it spreads, causing more and more people to question everything negative said about him and win more supporters.

Hilarious video.

This thread is disgustingly off topic by brain dead Trump derangement syndrome victims. I literally can't read any real posts without scrolling over and over by posters like @OeuvrePressure @zebby23 @Fawlty and @Bobby 3 Sticks

You guys need to cut down on the bullshit in certain threads because you all are literally copy/pastes of the same ole shit for like the last 2 years.

As for the topic, I believe Trump. There were waaaay less actual reported deaths than this "guesstimate". Shit is made up to push a negative agenda to keep all of us at each others throats.

The media has literally sent out a virus creating Trump derangement zombies and it's prevalent in this thread.

Was the cause of death the hurricane or poor infrastructure? How many could have survived if PR's infrastructure wasn't so fucking shitty due decades of piss-poor management? Don't get me wrong. What Trump said was beyond stupid.

It wasn't stupid tho, it's the truth. What's 'beyond stupid' is when people recognize that Trump is being unfairly blamed for causing 3000 deaths but then criticize him for pushing back with the truth?

Do you think it's a coincidence that this PR story is being brought back up and spun into a living death right before a new hurricane hits?

It wasn't stupid tho, it's the truth. What's 'beyond stupid' is when people recognize that Trump is being unfairly blamed for causing 3000 deaths but then criticize him for pushing back with the truth?

Do you think it's a coincidence that this PR story is being brought back up and spun into a living death right before a new hurricane hits?

PR ploy by trump? he's the fucking retard that made the tweet that generated it's own news cycle

One can be truthful without betraying one's self by being a self-centered fool.

This thread is disgustingly off topic by brain dead Trump derangement syndrome victims. I literally can't read any real posts without scrolling over and over by posters like @OeuvrePressure @zebby23 @Fawlty and @Bobby 3 Sticks

You guys need to cut down on the bullshit in certain threads because you all are literally copy/pastes of the same ole shit for like the last 2 years.

As for the topic, I believe Trump. There were waaaay less actual reported deaths than this "guesstimate". Shit is made up to push a negative agenda to keep all of us at each others throats.

The media has literally sent out a virus creating Trump derangement zombies and it's prevalent in this thread.

We forgive you for being so stupid as to say "I belive Trump" publicly. Carry on, crusader.

Updating death tolls 10/months after the event breeds tons of believeablity

So what's your issue with the studies methodology? Or are you just that mystified that it would take time to conduct a study on an area that was lacking basic services for months in some parts?

Trump is the one who brought the story back up when for some inexplicable reason he decided to talk about the "unsung success" that was Maria during remarks about preparing for Florence.

Did the media hypnotize him into doing that or something. He made that dumb comment which brought this report, which had little traction nationally, to the forefront. Had he just kept pretending PR doesn't exist he probably would have ducked the story.

PR is being brought back up because Trump brought it back up boasting about it despite every indication of what occured not being good news.

He's not denying blame, he's denying it even occured.

Yeah, that writer for twitter should print a retraction and then be fired.

Back