Trump Campaign Chief’s Firm Got $17 Million From Pro-Russia Party

Who is denying that bullshit happens with both parties? I don't mind Trump, for the most part. I didn't vote for him, but I certainly prefer him over the alternative.

Both parties are full of shit. I'm not really a Trump supporter, but I have called out this bullshit with Russia since it began months ago. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

I don't know anybody who is completely behind Republicans right now. They need to make healthcare the #1 priority and get that shit right. But to be fair, Obama left a gigantic fucking mess for everyone else to clean up.

So far, their healthcare bill is underwhelming, to say the least. Rand Paul has a few good ideas, but the rest of them don't seem to be too concerned - they should be forced to use the exact healthcare they provide the average American.

You don't need to paint both parties with such a broad brush. Many of us who are indifferent to Trump (I suppose I'm a 'supporter' because I don't think he's literally Hitler) don't support all Republicans. Not even close. The 2-party system has failed us miserably.

There's a large number of people who pretend like Trump can do no wrong. Hell, Fox News acts like he's a saint now. I appreciate every reasonable person out there who can identify faults with both parties, but let's not be stubborn. There are plenty of people on either side who fail to acknowledge wrongdoings by their own party.

I agree, Mitch is a shitbag. Much like the DNC is desperately in need of sane moderate leadership at the helm, so does the GOP.

Good thing you voted in Mitch's rubber stamp then.

Good thing you voted in Mitch's rubber stamp then.
tenor.gif

There's a large number of people who pretend like Trump can do no wrong. Hell, Fox News acts like he's a saint now. I appreciate every reasonable person out there who can identify faults with both parties, but let's not be stubborn. There are plenty of people on either side who fail to acknowledge wrongdoings by their own party.
I don't see too many people here that support Trump like the people you're referencing. Maybe a couple of posters? I can't think of any more than that.

I could be wrong, of course. And if you watch Tucker Carlson (who is the only person on Fox worth watching), he identifies things that Trump can and should be legitimately criticized for, especially his poor handling of the FBI and Comey. But there's a big difference between legitimate criticism and pure fabrication.

I watch his show highlights on youtube, and I don't have cable so I don't know what else Fox talks about. But you are correct about those on both sides who follow blindly and support blindly. It's disturbing, quite frankly.

I don't see too many people here that support Trump like the people you're referencing. Maybe a couple of posters? I can't think of any more than that.

I could be wrong, of course. And if you watch Tucker Carlson (who is the only person on Fox worth watching), he identifies things that Trump can and should be legitimately criticized for, especially his poor handling of the FBI and Comey. But there's a big difference between legitimate criticism and pure fabrication.

I watch his show highlights on youtube, and I don't have cable so I don't know what else Fox talks about. But you are correct about those on both sides who follow blindly and support blindly. It's disturbing, quite frankly.

It's definitely a loud minority, but most of the Republican party seems to be backing him too. There's a few conservative hold outs, but nobody wants to really stand up against him. Even Ted Cruz is supporting him now. And yeah, if you turned Fox News on for a few hours, you'd get what I'm talking about. Their entire morning news is filled with Pro-Trump propaganda from people who bashed him as a candidate. They jumped on board hard. Tucker Carlson is one of the more reasonable anchors at Fox. Don't always agree with him, but he seems to be one of the more decent ones. The only anchor I really enjoy listening to on Fox at the moment is Chris Wallace.

I just wish more people would be willing to admit when their party is acting like a bunch of idiots.

No, I asked you for a crime and then asked you if charges where pending. You're the one who started going in on 'long investigations' and watergate. You can't rewrite history when the posts are right there.

You're trying to make it an argument about the argument now. No. Bad TheStruggle. No ice cream.

The situation is what it is, within Earth and the reality of physics. Manafort broke the law by failing to report his activities as a foreign agent. The investigation is going to take a very long time no matter what the conclusion, as the length of the investigation is proportional to its complexity, rather than its set of politically presupposed findings. Those are Earth facts. I don't give a last-call herpes fuck what that does to your trumped up emotional state or to your tribal resentment toward the political left.

Yet you never complain about all the Zionists lobbying.

How many people have died in the past 2 decades due to their influence in our government policies? Far more than any influence Russia has had.

Yet here you are crying about Russians.

You zionists make me sick.
Shhhh, not supposed to talk about that.

The New York Times has repeatedly gone overboard with trump which is why they had to issue that letter promising to be better

Conflating Ukraine and Russia is very disingenuous
Getting more and more desperate for something. Anything.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/27/...irm-got-17-million-from-pro-russia-party.html

These advisers are the heart and soul of the Russian investigation. Flynn was the worst, but Manafort, Page, Stone, Sessions, and even Kushner have all been caught up in this web.

Contrary to those calling it a "witch hunt", it obviously isn't, but #Trumpets insist on making it about Trump, and Trump alone, when he himself wasn't even part of the investigation until he hounded (and then fired) James Comey for not letting Flynn and the Russian investigation go; an act that he lied about repeatedly, and was caught in making by his own admission, not to mention implied admissions by his son Eric Trump, and the fact that his highest-ranking lieutenants like Sessions stonewalled the Senate in a hearings they themselves requestedo_O: repeatedly refusing to answer questions while acknowledging that the questions didn't probe classified material.

Here's the thing if you want to pretend that you're impartial or centrist. If you care about what Comey revealed about Lynch, that she instructed him to call the inquiry into Clinton's malfeasance a "matter", instead of an "investigation", then you should be similarly outraged and pitchfork-wielding with regard to Trump insisting that Comey let Flynn go Scot-free, uninvestigated, while also demanding Comey's loyalty like some mafia boss. Same damn thing.

But most in here aren't actually centrist or willing to acknowledge misdeeds on both sides of the aisle. Very, very few of us can actually lay claim to that integrity. I'm not a life coach; it's a mirror to each man.

So what. I dont care I want better relations with Russia. And CNN admitted (leak) that these stories on Russia are lies.

Stop gallina for the lies

Its over Madmick, let it go.

He is a cool guy but is obsessed with some obviously fake stuff about Russian collusion.

I find it hilarious people now act like there's new info on Manafort. He's always been a piece of shit like roger stone. They had a firm that specifically would lobby/ sell influence for shitty countries. He's out in the open with that stuff though and Trump was dumb to have Stone and then Manafort in his campaign.

I find it hilarious people now act like there's new info on Manafort. He's always been a piece of shit like roger stone. They had a firm that specifically would lobby/ sell influence for shitty countries. He's out in the open with that stuff though and Trump was dumb to have Stone and then Manafort in his campaign.

The best people have the best closets with the best skeletons.

What's new is that names and figures are being confirmed. What's extra funny is Trump cultists calling it fake news, because they weren't even aware of it until recently, and they don't understand that this is Manafort's own disclosure.

The more I follow the Trump Russia thing, here is my theory.
Dudes on his campaign, Manafort, Flynn, et al, were taking dat Russian money, but Trump was oblivious.
I don't think Trump ordered them to do it, because he is too stupid for that, but I do think members of his campaign took some illegal contributions.
The part that is bothersome, is some members of his campaign either lied about the donations or got temporary amnesia when asked.
I also know Trump has Russian connections, due to he is limited on sources for his companies to get money(NO American Bank will loan him money), and I would not doubt that his businesses laundered some Russian money, but don't think he knowingly had them hack the elections. The laundering money part, I think he knows about, but with his money issues in the past, I think he saw an easy way to make money.
I personally think that Putin thinks Trump could be manipulated and is much, much better for Russia. Hell show him a group of hot chicks with full bladders, and Trump is puddy in your hands.

Manafort has been shady since the 80's. I would never turn my back on that dude, or wallets go missing.

The more I follow the Trump Russia thing, here is my theory.
Dudes on his campaign, Manafort, Flynn, et al, were taking dat Russian money, but Trump was oblivious.
I don't think Trump ordered them to do it, because he is too stupid for that, but I do think members of his campaign took some illegal contributions.
The part that is bothersome, is some members of his campaign either lied about the donations or got temporary amnesia when asked.
I also know Trump has Russian connections, due to he is limited on sources for his companies to get money(NO American Bank will loan him money), and I would not doubt that his businesses laundered some Russian money, but don't think he knowingly had them hack the elections. The laundering money part, I think he knows about, but with his money issues in the past, I think he saw an easy way to make money.
I personally think that Putin thinks Trump could be manipulated and is much, much better for Russia. Hell show him a group of hot chicks with full bladders, and Trump is puddy in your hands.
I think this is the most likely scenario, but the investigation has to ask at what point did Trump find out and do nothing thus being an accomplice in the shitshow. He was warned about Flynn by Obama and Yates. After the Yates warning he fired her.

Back