Trump Campaign Chief’s Firm Got $17 Million From Pro-Russia Party

So what. I dont care I want better relations with Russia. And CNN admitted (leak) that these stories on Russia are lies.

Stop gallina for the lies

He is a cool guy but is obsessed with some obviously fake stuff about Russian collusion.

CNN retracted A SINGLE STORY.

He is a cool guy but is obsessed with some obviously fake stuff about Russian collusion.
The waters get muddied by Trump's own guys who were on the take from the Russians and Ukraines, that is proven and it gets muddied because those guys either forget about it or lie about it.

The best people have the best closets with the best skeletons.

For Manafort though, his skeletons have been front and center for two plus decades. He's a piece of shit.

What the #fakenews isn't telling you, is that The Podesta Group also registered as a foreign agent for their dealings with this exact same party...
That is not John Podesta, but his brother, and I even remember this off the top of my head.

Shame on you.

russia ftw, even if it's true who cares? stop being russiaphobes wtf

Yes, none of those people were caught holding meetings or other forms of inappropriate contact with Russian officials during the campaign, and they weren't the ones benefiting from a Russian-led cyberattack, but rather were the victims of it themselves. Several of them (like Tony Podesta or Breaux) weren't even associated with Clinton's campaign.
Might want to leave those Humboldt Christmas trees alone for a while Mick. Shit is getting too you.

Yes, none of those people were caught holding meetings or other forms of inappropriate contact with Russian officials during the campaign, and they weren't the ones benefiting from a Russian-led cyberattack, but rather were the victims of it themselves. Several of them (like Tony Podesta or Breaux) weren't even associated with Clinton's campaign.

Define inappropriate contact.

Why are you bothered with the leaks? Seriously, this is a good thing isn't it? Sure Trump benefited from those leaks, so fucking what? The Democrats including Hillary have had positive total biased newscoverage from 95% or more of Print and TV media as well as Internationals like Reuters, AP etc. for the last, fuck I don't know, 45-60 years?
Eat it like a man, stop bitching, or it'll eat you up for another 3 and a half years, or you'll totally breakdown if he wins again in 2020.

Yet you never complain about all the Zionists lobbying.

How many people have died in the past decades due to their influence in our government policies? Far more than any influence Russia has had.

Yet here you are crying about Russians.

You zionists make me sick.
Are you defending the actions of Russia?

Define inappropriate contact.

Why are you bothered with the leaks? Seriously, this is a good thing isn't it? Sure Trump benefited from those leaks, so fucking what? The Democrats including Hillary have had positive total biased newscoverage from 95% or more of Print and TV media as well as Internationals like Reuters, AP etc. for the last, fuck I don't know, 45-60 years?
Eat it like a man, stop bitching, or it'll eat you up for another 3 and a half years, or you'll totally breakdown if he wins again in 2020.
Contact that violates US Campaign law. This is what got Flynn fired, dude.

Contact that violates US Campaign law. This is what got Flynn fired, dude.

Ummm, which part of which law are you talking about and are you sure that's the reason Flynn resigned/got fired?

I find it hilarious people now act like there's new info on Manafort. He's always been a piece of shit like roger stone. They had a firm that specifically would lobby/ sell influence for shitty countries. He's out in the open with that stuff though and Trump was dumb to have Stone and then Manafort in his campaign.

If there is anything here re: Russia and Manafort it should be noted that Stone was the guy who had been pushing Trump to run for a long time.

Ummm, which part of which law are you talking about and are you sure that's the reason Flynn resigned/got fired?

With Flynn pleading the fifth it's hard to establish exactly why he was fired.

That said I think it was why he was fired.

And at least one witness has come forward to say Flynn colluded with Russian hackers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ive-sought-trump-campaign-putin-a7815736.html

It adds up with why Trump pressured Comey to drop the Flynn investigation and then fired him to relieve "the pressure of the Russia investigation".

But Oh wait O'Keefe (lol) said it was bullshit for ratings.

With Flynn pleading the fifth it's hard to establish exactly why he was fired.

That said I think it was why he was fired.

And at least one witness has come forward to say Flynn colluded with Russian hackers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ive-sought-trump-campaign-putin-a7815736.html

It adds up with why Trump pressured Comey to drop the Flynn investigation and then fired him to relieve "the pressure of the Russia investigation".

But Oh wait O'Keefe (lol) said it was bullshit for ratings.

"Emails written by Mr. Smith and one of his associates show that his small group considered Mr. Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, to be allies in their quest.

What role, if any, Mr. Flynn may have played in Mr. Smith’s project is unclear. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Smith said he knew Mr. Flynn, but he never stated that Mr. Flynn was involved."

"Emails written by Mr. Smith and one of his associates show that his small group considered Mr. Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, to be allies in their quest.

What role, if any, Mr. Flynn may have played in Mr. Smith’s project is unclear. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Smith said he knew Mr. Flynn, but he never stated that Mr. Flynn was involved."
After his death the journalist who broke the story carried out further investigation.

He names at least one witness Eric York an American computer hacker who Smith tried to recruit with the idea that he was working on behalf of Mike Flynn.

Apparently there are other witnesses that say Smith tried to hire them saying that he was working with Flynn.

merge this thread with the fifty others

After his death the journalist who broke the story carried out further investigation.

He names at least one witness Eric York an American computer hacker who Smith tried to recruit with the idea that he was working on behalf of Mike Flynn.

Apparently there are other witnesses that say Smith tried to hire them saying that he was working with Flynn.

That seems like a definite maybe to me. How about we see some proof of your assertions? Again, what law did Flynn supposedly violate? You can't answer that, but I'll entertain your maybes and what-ifs for posterity reasons. Keep on keeping on brother.

Back