Trump Campaign Chief’s Firm Got $17 Million From Pro-Russia Party

There's already a thread covering this story?

Link it.
you merged every wiki related thread before the election, how are the Russia threads any different

edit besides wiki being accurate and these all turning out to be bullshit

Last edited:
you guys keep looking at made up shit and pretending its smoke, all the while ignoring the flames

late night tweets from Holder:

Eric Holder‏Verified account@EricHolder
To the career men & women at DOJ/FBI: your actions and integrity will be unfairly questioned. Be prepared, be strong. Duty. Honor. Country.

12:17 AM - 30 Jun 2017

Eric Holder‏Verified account @EricHolder

you guys keep looking at made up shit and pretending its smoke, all the while ignoring the flames

late night tweets from Holder:

Eric Holder‏Verified account@EricHolder
To the career men & women at DOJ/FBI: your actions and integrity will be unfairly questioned. Be prepared, be strong. Duty. Honor. Country.

12:17 AM - 30 Jun 2017

Eric Holder‏Verified account @EricHolder

The only thing I am getting from this is that you are opposed to duty, honor, and serving your country.

With Flynn pleading the fifth it's hard to establish exactly why he was fired.

That said I think it was why he was fired.

And at least one witness has come forward to say Flynn colluded with Russian hackers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ive-sought-trump-campaign-putin-a7815736.html

It adds up with why Trump pressured Comey to drop the Flynn investigation and then fired him to relieve "the pressure of the Russia investigation".

But Oh wait O'Keefe (lol) said it was bullshit for ratings.
"Trump dindu nuffin!"

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/29/f...sta-of-having-financial-ties-to-russia-video/

“Do you find it odd that there’s been so much attention on the Trump campaign and the Trump associates and potential collusion with the Russians, when it’s really the Democrats who have deeper and stronger ties to Russia?” Bartiromo asked.

She then read off Podesta’s various holdings and interests that were tied to Russian companies, stating that Podesta joined the board of a small energy company in 2011 which later received $35 million from a Kremlin-funded entity. According to Bartiromo, Podesta also own 75,000 shares in a Russian company and failed to disclose this to the Obama administration.
LOL

you merged every wiki related thread before the election, how are the Russia threads any different

edit besides wiki being accurate and these all turning out to be bullshit
No, I merged the Wikileaks threads pertaining to the Podesta dump.

Obviously you have no other specific story. I'll give you this one for free. Don't play the mod. Fair warning.

I don't know who merged what, I just know everything got stuck in the same threads

lighten up I wasn't playing mod I was making a point

Last edited:
Back