Trump Campaign Chief’s Firm Got $17 Million From Pro-Russia Party

Oh, the guy he fired...

This will surely be what brings down drumfskdsfbkohfeadvbgdwdb.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesist!!

Yes. Failing to report as an agent of a foreign power. It's literally a crime.

HOT DOGS!!!!

<18><18>

shout out to @HomerThompson
Let's remember not to GIF Bomb, plz. Two is enough. I'm not sure if we got this out around the horn, but we've been getting a lot of complaints about the Hot Dog GIF bombs.

I edited out all beyond the 2.

Oh, the guy he fired...

This will surely be what brings down drumfskdsfbkohfeadvbgdwdb.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesist!!

He didn't get fired, he resigned and then was a hired a few months later for the transition team.

Eh, I'll wait a few days to see if they retract before I bother reading.

Yeah, we've been playing this "OH WE GOT THEM NOW" game for 9 months. Call me when someone actually gets hurled away in cuffs from a NY Times/Washington Post story because they committed an exact crime. Otherwise you clowns are circle jerking over a nothingburger...AGAIN.

Even if Manafort were charged with a crime (he isn't), failing to register as a foreign agents carries a monetary penalty as the punishment. He'll pay his fine and move on.

What the #fakenews isn't telling you, is that The Podesta Group also registered as a foreign agent for their dealings with this exact same party...

Yes. Failing to report as an agent of a foreign power. It's literally a crime.

HOT DOGS!!!!

<18><18>

shout out to @HomerThompson

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/paul-manafort-lobbying-ukraine-podesta-group-237163
Lobbying powerhouse the Podesta Group filed paperwork with the Justice Department today acknowledging that its work years ago for a European nonprofit benefited the same Ukrainian political party once advised by Paul Manafort, who later ran Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

This is not the first time the Podesta Group has been forced to register retroactively under FARA.

The firm registered under FARA in November for work it did for the Indian government in 2014 and 2015. Emails hacked from John Podesta’s Gmail account showed that Tony Podesta asked for help for a representative of the Indian government. (RELATED: Clinton-Connected Firm Admits Failure To Disclose Lobbying Work For Indian Government)

Holy fuck is John Podesta going to jail now!? He committed a crime!

The American public only has so much attention span or interest to spare on anything other than themselves so Democrats, Liberals and Progressives are going to have to choose their outrage a bit more judiciously if they want to keep the outrage tap going. Oh, we all understand that Russia anything makes for good headlines and sparkly bits to draw in the hordes for a a while but eventually the "novelty" wears off and it just becomes yet another "yawn" issue of evil government and they refocus on the fact they can't find a job, barely make a living wage, are trying to feed their family, get an education without crushing post-grad indentured slavery to pay it off, taxes, etc...

I'll be clear.

I don't give a fuck about Russia at this point, I care how much my existing medical insurance may be fucked by what's going in Washington.

I don't give a fuck about Russia at this point, I care about how much more taxes may be taken out of my checks because of what's going on in Washington and my local government.

I don't give a fuck about Russia at this point, I care about whether the rollercoaster rides Healthcare is currently going through will have implications that will negatively affect my job which is in Healthcare.

I don't give a fuck about Russia at this point, I care about how the previously mentioned will effect my efforts and long term plan for being debt free and paying off my home and vehicles early.

I don't give a fuck about Russia at this point, I care about making sure I have my financial situation nailed down so I don't have perpetual stress about whether I can retire at a decent age comfortably with my wife.

Basically, I don't give a fuck about Russia unless you can put money directly in Trumps hands for selling out the interests of the United States. Unless you can show documented proof that votes were illegally altered to win him the Presidency. Unless documented verifiable proof is provided of any sort of collusion between Trump and Russian. Let them knock off his circle, they're not the President.
Fucking AMEN.
I care that his party is trying to uninsure millions of Americans for a politically hollow "victory".
Fuck these heartless scumbags.
Mitch McConnell is a huge shitbag.

Fucking AMEN.
I care that his party is trying to uninsure millions of Americans for a politically hollow "victory".
Fuck these heartless scumbags.
Mitch McConnell is a huge shitbag.
I agree, Mitch is a shitbag. Much like the DNC is desperately in need of sane moderate leadership at the helm, so does the GOP.

You know what's hilarious here? You think I'm somehow aligned with Podesta (lol), and that somehow exonerates Manafort. What utterly ridiculous tribal thought patterns.

If you want to challenge the claim that the Podesta Group was misled by the Ukrainian think tank, leading them to file only with congress and not the justice department, then by all means, challenge it.

You asked for the crime, I showed you the crime. You then changed the subject to the investigation taking too long, and I noted that this investigation is going to take a long time. This is like peeling your banana, and instead of walking the peel to the garbage can yourself like a good boy who listens, you're trying to wrap your banana peel around the banana I just peeled. And you can't wrap your peel around my banana.

No, I asked you for a crime and then asked you if charges where pending. You're the one who started going in on 'long investigations' and watergate. You can't rewrite history when the posts are right there.

I just love how Trump supporters are now doing comparison blame on what President Obama did because they can no longer justify Trump's behavior.

The same thing they used to argue against when Democrats under the Obama administration would point to Bush and the shit he pulled to excuse Obama's behavior.

I just don't get why it's so difficult to acknowledge that bullshit happens in both parties. Even Republicans and Fox News fucking hated Trump until he won the nomination, then they jumped on his dick before bothering with lube.

You asked for the crime, I showed you the crime. You then changed the subject to the investigation taking too long, and I noted that this investigation is going to take a long time. This is like peeling your banana, and instead of walking the peel to the garbage can yourself like a good boy who listens, you're trying to wrap your banana peel around the banana I just peeled. And you can't wrap your peel around my banana.

For some reason that reminds me of...

Unhinged Liberals and their Russian conspiracy theories. Putin is putting something in the water to turn democrats into gay frogs.

Trump divvied off all this Russian money to the voters. That's why he won. I just cashed my check. Thanks Putin!

I just love how Trump supporters are now doing comparison blame on what President Obama did because they can no longer justify Trump's behavior.

The same thing they used to argue against when Democrats under the Obama administration would point to Bush and the shit he pulled to excuse Obama's behavior.

I just don't get why it's so difficult to acknowledge that bullshit happens in both parties. Even Republicans and Fox News fucking hated Trump until he won the nomination, then they jumped on his dick before bothering with lube.
Who is denying that bullshit happens with both parties? I don't mind Trump, for the most part. I didn't vote for him, but I certainly prefer him over the alternative.

Both parties are full of shit. I'm not really a Trump supporter, but I have called out this bullshit with Russia since it began months ago. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

I don't know anybody who is completely behind Republicans right now. They need to make healthcare the #1 priority and get that shit right. But to be fair, Obama left a gigantic fucking mess for everyone else to clean up.

So far, their healthcare bill is underwhelming, to say the least. Rand Paul has a few good ideas, but the rest of them don't seem to be too concerned - they should be forced to use the exact healthcare they provide the average American.

You don't need to paint both parties with such a broad brush. Many of us who are indifferent to Trump (I suppose I'm a 'supporter' because I don't think he's literally Hitler) don't support all Republicans. Not even close. The 2-party system has failed us miserably.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/27/...irm-got-17-million-from-pro-russia-party.html

These advisers are the heart and soul of the Russian investigation. Flynn was the worst, but Manafort, Page, Stone, Sessions, and even Kushner have all been caught up in this web.

Contrary to those calling it a "witch hunt", it obviously isn't, but #Trumpets insist on making it about Trump, and Trump alone, when he himself wasn't even part of the investigation until he hounded (and then fired) James Comey for not letting Flynn and the Russian investigation go; an act that he lied about repeatedly, and was caught in making by his own admission, not to mention implied admissions by his son Eric Trump, and the fact that his highest-ranking lieutenants like Sessions stonewalled the Senate in a hearings they themselves requestedo_O: repeatedly refusing to answer questions while acknowledging that the questions didn't probe classified material.

Here's the thing if you want to pretend that you're impartial or centrist. If you care about what Comey revealed about Lynch, that she instructed him to call the inquiry into Clinton's malfeasance a "matter", instead of an "investigation", then you should be similarly outraged and pitchfork-wielding with regard to Trump insisting that Comey let Flynn go Scot-free, uninvestigated, while also demanding Comey's loyalty like some mafia boss. Same damn thing.

But most in here aren't actually centrist or willing to acknowledge misdeeds on both sides of the aisle. Very, very few of us can actually lay claim to that integrity. I'm not a life coach; it's a mirror to each man.

Is that different than this:

http://www.investors.com/politics/c...ust-exposed-the-hillary-clinton-russia-nexus/

Back