Tony Mcgregor - 'Lines were crossed when Khabib began questioning my parenting"..

Don't lie, who here wouldn't watch Khabib's dad vs. Conor's dad? Would be the second highest PPV after their sons LOL.
Would be awesome but not sure they'd sanction it, Khabib's dad could literally kill him in under a minute.

Blasphemy!!! Tony raised Connie to mess with fighters wives, parents, children. Raised him to fuck hoodrats while gf is pregant and to assault busses with anything within reach.

- Fuck you, you ugly piece of shit, poor piss mother fucker son of a bitch, you fucking cunt, i will kill you!
- You are stupid!
- Hey, you, don't call my son stupid, that's disrespectful.

The same tactic the reggresive left uses.

Every time i see the name Tony, i think of Ferguson.

Sorry. Don't care.

Tony McGregor would knock the piss out of any flabby chubby dadbod.
KanyeWest.jpg

Don't lie, who here wouldn't watch Khabib's dad vs. Conor's dad? Would be the second highest PPV after their sons LOL.

Former Combat Sambo champion and master of multiple grappling martial arts vs Former cab driver.

Colin is like the pre-school tattle-tale kid who went to his dad to get some help. What a bitch.

Oh yeah, by the way.

Tony McGregor, you raised a plumber pal. A man who was on welfare, on the fucking dole pal.

Conor made something of himself in the end, but he didn't make a good paycheck until he was about 24, and that was from fighting in a fucking cage.

Some father he is.

Oh yeah, by the way.

Tony McGregor, you raised a plumber pal. A man who was on welfare, on the fucking dole pal.

Conor made something of himself in the end, but he didn't make a good paycheck until he was about 24, and that was from fighting in a fucking cage.

Some father he is.
You do realize plumbers make mad bank?

All of these Sherdorks wish they had a father like Tony McGregor. LOL

Conor could forget to wipe his ass and you would still find some way to talk about Conor's high level shitting technique. You are in love man.

Lolwhat? Cocainor's father is accusing Khabib of acting disrespectful to his opponent's parents after all the shit Colon said? This is some next level hypocrisy, if true.
<{clintugh}>
His point was Khabib started the shit talking about parents, by questioning him , and how he raised Conor to be a pussy . Didn't even read the article , and still know the background to that story lol

“Lines were done when Conor began making millions.”

- Tony McGregor
0DB9FF3C-85C7-4891-A208-E3E05958536D.jpeg

Back