Tony Mcgregor - 'Lines were crossed when Khabib began questioning my parenting"..

Tony just made another few million from PPVs because of this interview.

Yeah that bear wrestling shit for a kid is weird af , but khabib seems weird af . Super religious but makes a living beating dudes up . Seems like extreme tunnel vision

Lol what? Khabib literally said I don't wanna talk about Conor's fathers because fathers should stay out of this compared to Conor calling Khabib's dad a back stabbing coward for over ten minutes and this guy is really offended?

why is his dad on the show?

he is clueless about mma

All of these Sherdorks wish they had a father like Tony McGregor. LOL
I guess. It was pretty cool of him to let Conor and his GF live in his attic and pay for all his food and training while Conor collected welfare he didn't need

86556d14-3124-4dd2-ab13-d566ef3626ca_text.gif

Not gonna watch the interview but I’m guessing Ariel was blushing n giggling while getting a chubby ..

Now that his on ESPN his Conor fanboy-ism has reached next level

How about a Dads Grand Prix to settle it once and for all?

Let's have the dads fight as the co main...you fuckheads will eat it up.

If you can’t deadlift with good form, you have no business being a parent.

Yeah, I said it.

Anyone hear this boolshit coming from Mcgregor sr on ariels show ? Also ran khabibs dad down talking about how he shouldn't have let him wrestle bears and how its child abuse or sth. No mention of shame or embarrassment regarding his sons behaviour tho. Guess we know where conor gets his pisspoor attitude from .

His tears will be the most delicious when the inevitable happens.

tumblr_nsreac8XQH1upwz95o1_400.gif
Haven't heard it yet but I'm not surprised. Probably just reaching to justify his kids bull shit. Typical chav dad attitude. My criminal son can do no wrong.

Back