Tony Mcgregor - 'Lines were crossed when Khabib began questioning my parenting"..

I love trash talking but it needs to be a Dad free zone... like Mysterio's family home.
giphy.gif

Lolwhat? Cocainor's father is accusing Khabib of acting disrespectful to his opponent's parents after all the shit Colon said? This is some next level hypocrisy, if true.
<{clintugh}>

How the fuck was he coked up a fortnight out from the fight? Pray tell.

As for Mcgregor Sr. I hope he was joking otherwise he's an idiot.

I can already see the reality show being made

Slide Waterson-Herrig down to prelims and have Abdulmanap vs Tony kick off the main card. Make it happen goof.

He gets a pass.

Khabib’s dad talked shit about Conor, so Conor talked shit about him. He’s also right about the bear. Extreme negligence from Khabib’s father.

It’s entertaining to watch but, it’s so dangerous. It’s whatever to me, though. I’ll watch with a smile on my face and not give a damn, doesn’t mean it’s right though.

Also, he did talk about Conor’s attitude in the past. He talked about how he has no idea where all of it comes from. The talent, confidence, the talk, etc.

He didn’t have high expectations for Conor as a fighter until things he said he’d do started coming true. Are you really that similar to your parents? Everybody’s their own individual.

I’m sure Conor’s parents were fine, just like Khabib’s father was to him (besides the bear).
The bear was the best part. Its the x factor!

So Conor spent 10 mins ripping Khabib's dad to which Khabib responded by saying hes not gonna talk bad about Conor's family and now Colin Sr has the gull to play victim here, what a prick.

Also, Khabib's dad would fook up Colin Sr.

Making a name for himself through his son.
Just like his son making a name for himself through Floyd.

Pathetic

Don't lie, who here wouldn't watch Khabib's dad vs. Conor's dad? Would be the second highest PPV after their sons LOL.

You can thank Lavar Ball for shite tier outlets like ESPN interviewing random dads hoping for sound bites.

I guess. It was pretty cool of him to let Conor and his GF live in his attic and pay for all his food and training while Conor collected welfare he didn't need
<TheWire1><{anton}><TheWire1><{anton}><TheWire1><{anton}><TheWire1><{anton}><{anton}><TheWire1><{anton}><TheWire1><{anton}><TheWire1><{anton}><TheWire1>

Anyone hear this boolshit coming from Mcgregor sr on ariels show ? Also ran khabibs dad down talking about how he shouldn't have let him wrestle bears and how its child abuse or sth. No mention of shame or embarrassment regarding his sons behaviour tho. Guess we know where conor gets his pisspoor attitude from .

His tears will be the most delicious when the inevitable happens.

tumblr_nsreac8XQH1upwz95o1_400.gif
I don’t see your point

Back