Tony Mcgregor - 'Lines were crossed when Khabib began questioning my parenting"..

Conor's dad left Conor to be a plumber cleaning people's shit. This is why Conor is a drugged out mess.

Khabib's father taught his son to be a warrior at every step of his childhood. This is why Khabib is a respectful man.

Btw nothing wrong with being a plumber. I know plumbers in nyc that make a fuck load of money.

Licensed plumbers, ones with huge corporations behind them with reputable names..
Not necessarily, I know plumbers that used to be under a union and worked for big corps but decided to be independant and make more money that way.....

Last edited:
Tbf I didn't like Khabib's passive aggressive remarks about Conor's dad. He tried to diss him in a passive, sneaky way whilst trying to maintain the moral highground, either go all in or don't go there at all. Much preferred Conor's "Smell of shite of your Da" remarks tbh.

I think he missed the part where his son makes the most outrageous accusations of cowardice to Khabib's father.

LOL @ lines were crossed.

574420ddb22777fe1734af43a3c6e152--eddie-murphy-lady-gaga.jpg

He even called khabib kebab. I really hope his son can cash that check his father wrote

{<jordan}

Conor crossing lines between Khabib's family and a Chechen warlord and Tony boy here talking about his parenting.

70157330.jpg

VS

method=get&s=khabib-nurmagomedov-08-04-2014-0-13-11-648.jpg
What a bunch of beta Cuck Boiz acting like GTA characters.
All I can say to Khabib in true GTA fashion: WASTED

You raised a welfare rat plumber that became an abusive crackhead dick-bag the moment he started tasting success that you had no input in helping him to achieve.

Anyone with sense would question your parenting.

Licensed plumbers, ones with huge corporations behind them with reputable names.

Not some cash in hand, 18-19 year old geezer from Crumlin who probably doesn't even have A Levels.
Not only big corp. outfits at all.I come from a family of plumbers of only two or three per company and there wasn't a year since being in business my father didn't bank $200k.Obviously a geezer just beginning isn't making that but yous got to start at the bottom with any job.

I wouldn’t call it mad bank, but you can make 100k as a salaried plumber.

Own your own plumbing business and you can make millions. The plumbers that get all the business in my area are very wealthy. Like mansions in Jupiter Island just for the winter. That said, you’d still have to stick your hand down toilets for 27k a year for years to get there.

925B8DAC-4A0A-48EA-8C4C-86276A763B6D.jpeg

I would be questioning my own parenting if my son attacked a bus full of people.

I wouldn’t call it mad bank, but you can make 100k as a salaried plumber.

Own your own plumbing business and you can make millions. The plumbers that get all the business in my area are very wealthy. Like mansions in Jupiter Island just for the winter. That said, you’d still have to stick your hand down toilets for 27k a year for years to get there.

View attachment 441495

This quote starts well with an statistical study, and then it comes to speculation at "Times magazine...."
I believe the first part.

Back