Tony Mcgregor - 'Lines were crossed when Khabib began questioning my parenting"..

This quote starts well with an statistical study, and then it comes to speculation at "Times magazine...."
I believe the first part.
Jobs like this, garbage men, and custodians pay decent because no one wants do them and they require reliable workers willing to do odd hours. I don’t doubt it.

CNN did this article about how garbage men can make 100k a year which is more than many college grads make because no one wants to do it.

https://money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/trash-workers-high-pay/index.html

*playfighting a tortured bear cub

Guy is a dork just like the son

"Crossed the line when questioning my parenting" - lol sure. Look at the shit your son say, you fucking pussy.

{<jordan}

Conor crossing lines between Khabib's family and a Chechen warlord and Tony boy here talking about his parenting.

70157330.jpg

VS

method=get&s=khabib-nurmagomedov-08-04-2014-0-13-11-648.jpg
That khabib with glasses and fully auto?

Throws hand carts injuring people. Questions and mocks others Nation, religions, family himself. But yeah Khabib was over stepping with his words :rolleyes:. Go have a cigarette anthony relax.

Calm down, Tony. I know Conor was born trashy and there was nothing you can do

didnt watch/listen but LoL at conor's dad talking about crossing the lines. wow...

As a Conor fan no way I can defend this shit. Mr. McGregor seems to be off his meds at the moment.

Ariel Helwani giving a platform to mcgregors extended family is the wacket, dumbest shit that ia totally in line for such a dork

Anyone hear this boolshit coming from Mcgregor sr on ariels show ? Also ran khabibs dad down talking about how he shouldn't have let him wrestle bears and how its child abuse or sth. No mention of shame or embarrassment regarding his sons behaviour tho. Guess we know where conor gets his pisspoor attitude from .

His tears will be the most delicious when the inevitable happens.

tumblr_nsreac8XQH1upwz95o1_400.gif
Conor wins 49-46 on all three cards.

Weidman’s dad
Wonderboys dad
Northcutts dad
Khabibs dad
Connors dad

What is going on

Tony McGregor's son has no respect for him, whatsoever. Is he really a piece of garbage or did Conor just go astray?!?

The rest of these guys, they respect their pops.

Conor could forget to wipe his ass and you would still find some way to talk about Conor's high level shitting technique. You are in love man.

<24>

Talking about Tony not Conor. Who is bringing up Conor irrelevantly in threads because they are actually secretly obsessed with them now? YOU!

Screen-Shot-2017-01-18-at-161437.png

<{nope}><36><{cruzshake}>

His point was Khabib started the shit talking about parents, by questioning him , and how he raised Conor to be a pussy . Didn't even read the article , and still know the background to that story lol

Um no he didn't, Conor talked about Khabib's dad way before Khabib talked about his.

All Khabib said was "my dad taught me to always show respect. IDK what his dad taught him."

Back