"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

then why doesn't he just shut the fuck up and fight. seems like he just likes talking shit more than fighting at this point.
No, him and those who have invested in the "two division champion" have too much at stake to let him fight, yet have to keep him relevant. It's a fine line and a tough task, we should give them a break, just not take them very serious.

Conor was able to gut out a decision in spite of being tired.
No shit. Thats what good cardio is all about. Goodness lol. You clearly have no concept of physical competition, physical exertion, or understanding of fighting

Paraphrasing here, fom Bas Rutten to Dominick Cruz to Floyd Mayweather -they all have said something along the lines of this..

"everyone gets tired. If a fighter tells you he doesn't get tired he's lying. It's about still pushing on when you are tired. Thats good cardio. The best will simply hide when they are tired"

Conor isnt the greatest cardio freak in the world, but Conor objectively has great cardio. Thats a fact. You have NO idea what you are talking about....other wise Conor never would've out-decisioned Holloway and Nate (2 fighters known for being "cardio freaks")

And where is GDR now? I totally agree she should not even have won that belt to begin with (such bullshit)....That is the only woman Champ that did not defend her belt though....

Do you know what the UFC did to her for denying the Cyborg fight? That's right, they stripped her.

Conor making them money is no reason for them to not strip him. Does the UFC really think Conor won't sell without his belt?

Money should not dictate who a Champ is, and how they are treated. They are all fighters, who deserve to be treated equally.

The fact remains, that Rhonda, Misha, Holly, Cyborg, and JJ, all defended. Conor is a fkn fraud, who has not defended one time, holding four belts...
That is fucking pathetic...How can he/his fans seriously think he is an MMA GOAT?

you are preaching to the choir, my friend. I completely agree with all the criticisms of Conor and the way the UFC has handled things (and anyone claiming Conor is GOAT is a fucking moron, period).

but Conor went to chase a 2nd title and then to chase money...hardly praiseworthy behaviour from a 'champ' standpoint, but at least understandable from his perspective.

GDR ran from her obvious next opponent and for no other legit reason than to avoid a beating, which is why I rank her as even more lame than Conor.

I blame the UFC most of all...the hypocrisy and inconsistency in the name of money is a stain on the sport. Plenty of money can be made without being so transparently unethical, if not corrupt.

Posts like this are the worst

Haters grossly twisting numbers to suite an agenda

This is why it's Conor haters who are by far the worst

Conor is 3-1 in his last 4 MMA fights.

Only a hater includes his pro debut boxing match

Here are some actual stats

-Conor is 21-3 with wins over the best of the best in their primes

-Conor is currently 17-1 since his 2nd career loss (when he was green)

- Conor is 9-1 in the UFC

- Conor is undefeated in the UFC at his natural weight class of FW and is undefeated at LW in the UFC (1-0)

- Conor's one sole UFC loss was to a much bigger Nate on short notice, 2 weight classes above his own.

-Conor avenged his sole one UFC loss (considered to arguably be a SHORT NOTICE fluke loss. And to a much BIGGER opponent in Nate) just 5 months later at the same weight of WW - 2 weight classes above where Conor had spent the vast majority of his career at FW

Conor vs Nate wasn't half as close as people to try to propogate either

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Conor OUT CLASSED full camp Nate

Conor has been a special fighter and anyone who denies that either doesn't know fighting or is hating

I just love all the faux nerd outrage in this thread. Guess what. Conor is likely right. When Conor beats both Tony and Khabib, I can't wait to see what people will say then

It seems Conor needs to remind the world once again of just how great he is

I love this talking point being spammed, "bu how can Khabib have flaws, and Conor not have any flaws, when Khabib has no losses and Conor has losses"

I like Khabib and hes great but being honest, he is 25-0 against who exactly? Conor has a far superior resume and has beaten far superior comp. Quality>>>quantity

And regardless of being undefeated, there are always habits and patterns that an undefeated fighter shows that can be exploited (or even "made into flaws") There's always a blue print

Like I said, I can't wait to see all the meltdowns if and when Conor kills off both Khabib and Tony at LW, like he did Mendes and Aldo at FW

"Conor is 3-1 in his last 4 MMA fights.
Only a hater includes his pro debut boxing match"

Yet the Mcnuggets use that boxing match to claim he's an active champion.

So which one is it?

P.s. the first Nate fight wasn't a fluke, the 2nd Nate fight was.

Last edited:
Max beat Aldo twice
Many people have beaten Eddie Alvarez
Double champ means nothing

The fight that made him 100 mill he got TKOd

He's 2-2 in his last 4, looking like Artem Lobov

You're trying way too hard to troll.

Max beat Aldo, only after Conor beat him first.

It was Conor who ended Aldo's streak. Don't forget that.

Conor's win over 10 year undefeated Aldo>>>>>Holloway's wins over Aldo...

Not to mention that Conor also beat Holloway too...

so what point are you trying to make exactly ?

That Conor is the TRUE FW GOAT because he's the only FW in history who has wins over both Aldo and Holloway? Then yeah I agree.

Also you must be bad at math...because Alvarez only has 4 losses (only 4 losses in over 33 fights).....appearenrly that means "many" have beaten him now...

and in fact Alvarez avenged 2 of his losses (Chandler and Aoki)

So aside from a WW Thompson, that means that Conor is the ONLY fighter in LW history to ever have a win over Alvarez that Alvarez did not avenge.

That's incredible. Conor also did to Alvarez what no one ever has. Conor's win over all time great LW Alvarez is a GOAT win for Conor

Both of Conor's wins to win his 2 belts (over Prime Aldo and Prime Alvarez) are 2 GOAT WINS. Conor is the most legit 2 belt champ in history. Conor is the only simultaneous 2 belt champ in UFC history.

Whether you like it or not, let it eat away at your hating bitter bum soul that Conor is already a legend and will go down as the GOAT when it's all said and done. Keep them tears flowing

Conor is 3-1 in his last 4 MMA fights. You Conor haters aren't even living in reality anymore

Bottom line, doesn't matter what Conor says until he gets on there and shows it

Equally ridiculous for him to say these guys have holes so he's not interested yet still want to fight nate

But it didn't need to be for an interium title. That's what people are upset about and why most don't generally regard Tony's belt. It was simply the UFC making making a desperate move trying to gain buys to that PPV

It didn't need to be for an interim? So Conor vs Mendes didn't need to be made for an interim either then, huh?

I put GDR as slightly more lame, as she started the excuses immediately in the Holm post-fight for why she was bailing, the moment Cyborg's name came up lol (never mind that she didn't deserve the win in the first place, given the late strikes).

GDR says she was hurt, then she had her full-time job, then it was Cyborg is a 'roider...an endless stream of bullshit to mask her fear.

At least Conor was chasing money when he ran from his defenses...which is no excuse, but it is quite understandable from a self-interest point of view.

Conor has 'fuck you' money to show for his behaviour...GDR is still working a day job, AFAIK.
Those are all fair points. For me they are both close but Conor has 2 UFC belts with 0 defenses vs GDR's 1 and GDR isn't walking around proclaiming herself to be above the sport and the Greatest of All Time. That's what tips the balance to Conor for me.

I blame the UFC most of all...the hypocrisy and inconsistency in the name of money is a stain on the sport. Plenty of money can be made without being so transparently unethical, if not corrupt.
Dude....Great post. It is amazing that some of his fans can't/won't take the time to understand this, instead of blindly defending him. The UFC is to blame more than Conor is....without a fucking doubt. ALL of the companies legitimacy that the Fertitta's worked so hard to build, is now gone.

I am a Conor "Hater" myself, one of the main reasons is because he acts like he is the fkn greatest fighter of all time, and continues to sit on belts while refusing to defend. Honestly, his fans are worse than Conor himself...they are a bunch of fkn parrots, living their dreams through a fraud.

Either way, your post was top shelf.

Those are all fair points. For me they are both close but Conor has 2 UFC belts with 0 defenses vs GDR's 1 and GDR isn't walking around proclaiming herself to be above the sport and the Greatest of All Time. That's what tips the balance to Conor for me.
lNEg8.gif

It's obvious that you aren't being neutral when you mentioned Khabib. Tony was already scheduled to fight him remember? Khabib was the one who didn't show up.

In February. Tony/Lee was signed in August.

Khabib was free when Lee got the fight. He wouldn't even be booked against Barboza until October.

Also you appear to be factually inaccurate on many of those guys. Eddie and Gaethje were scheduled to fight. They coached the ultimate fighter remember?

They were announced as coaches in July. Their fight wasn't signed until September however.

They were free when Tony/Lee was signed in August.

Dude....Great post. It is amazing that some of his fans can't/won't take the time to understand this, instead of blindly defending him. The UFC is to blame more than Conor is....without a fucking doubt. ALL of the companies legitimacy that the Fertitta's worked so hard to build, is now gone.

I am a Conor "Hater" myself, one of the main reasons is because he acts like he is the fkn greatest fighter of all time, and continues to sit on belts while refusing to defend. Honestly, his fans are worse than Conor himself...they are a bunch of fkn parrots, living their dreams through a fraud.

Either way, your post was top shelf.
the-circlejerk-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

And I'm a proud Conor fan and here's what I think about you obsessed haters *cough cough

2bfa0c93161c646a02616a5d8d73a67a--conor-mcgregor-quotes-coner-mcgregor.jpg

Also, it was Lorenzo who made the Conor vs Floyd fight happen. Just so you know

I'm truly starting to wonder if Conor haters are new to MMA...because there have always been far worse in MMA....Frankie Edgar getting about 124 title shots coming off losses...Cruz not defendeng for 3 to 4 years until he was finally stripped....Randy getting a gift title shot at HW after 4 years of retirement where his last fight was a TKO loss at LHW...BJ Penn getting a gift title shot at Matt Hughes when BJ had never fought before at 170....Gsp getting a gift title shot at MW after 4 years of retirement...Look at all the times Cain sat on the sidelines while holding the HW belt hostage. Cain had like 2 fights in 4 years. Literally a HW version of Khabib before there was Khabib...Nothing Conor has ever done has been half as bad as just the examples I listed. It's now confirmed that Conor sherdog haters never actually followed MMA

If Conor "objectively had bad cardio" he never would've won a 5 round decision over Nate. PERIOD.

Nate was the cardio machine and yet he was tired too. Thats the point. Conor out lasted Nate. Conor dominated the 4th round, and was winning the 5th until a last minute Diaz TD

Conor dominated the 4th? I don't think you know what that word means

No shit. Thats what good cardio is all about. Goodness lol. You clearly have no concept of physical competition, physical exertion, or understanding of fighting

Paraphrasing here, fom Bas Rutten to Dominick Cruz to Floyd Mayweather -they all have said something along the lines of this..

"everyone gets tired. If a fighter tells you he doesn't get tired he's lying. It's about still pushing on when you are tired. Thats good cardio. The best will simply hide when they are tired"

Conor isnt the greatest cardio freak in the world, but Conor objectively has great cardio. Thats a fact. You have NO idea what you are talking about....other wise Conor never would've out-decisioned Holloway and Nate (2 fighters known for being "cardio freaks")

If he had great cardio he would have been fighting better than that. Somehow you think that it's impossible to win a fight if your cardio isn't perfect. He won because Nate's cardio wasn't good either. That is possible believe it or not.

It didn't need to be for an interim? So Conor vs Mendes didn't need to be made for an interim either then, huh?
lol what?

Conor vs Mendes was #1 vs #2, after Aldo went running scared from Conor, and pulled out...Conor vs Mendes is like the only time where an interium belt made actual sense

Tony beating the #7 ranked Lee for an interium belt was a joke no matter which way you try to cut it

It would have been like if Conor got the interium belt for beating Siver

Tony getting his toy belt for beating #7 ranked Lee = fake news. Tony=fake champ. Fake belt. Even Khabib recognizes this. "We will not fight Tony for his FAKE BELT. Conor has the real belt"

In February. Tony/Lee was signed in August.

Khabib was free when Lee got the fight. He wouldn't even be booked against Barboza until October.

I don't remember anyone on Khabib's team complaining? Maybe because Khabib had his chance and blew it. Funny how Conor isn't fighting at all and you are defending him yet Tony tries to fight Khabib and you don't care. Doesn't sound like you are neutral at all.

They were announced as coaches in July. Their fight wasn't signed until September however.

They were free when Tony/Lee was signed in August.

Way to prove my point. Eddie and Justin were tied up. That's why they were on the show. Derp.

I don't remember anyone on Khabib's team complaining? Maybe because Khabib had his chance and blew it. Funny how Conor isn't fighting at all and you are defending him yet Tony tries to fight Khabib and you don't care. Doesn't sound like you are neutral at all.

I don't care about Tony fighting Khabib because neither one of them is the #1 contender without fighting each other. That was the whole point that THEY were the ones looked at for the interim title belt, not Tony and the guy ranked behind 6 other free fighters: because it's in question who the #1 contender is. Tony beating Lee and Khabib beating Barboza didn't change that.

They both absolutely deserve title shots. If only one of them is going to get it then absolutely it should be the winner of them.

Not to mention, but saying "Tony tries to fight Khabib" while "Conor isn't fighting at all" is rather dumb when Conor is the one demonstrably training more than both of them combined at the moment. The only one who's apparently preparing for a fight is Conor.

Back