"Tony & Khabib are full of holes. I'm not just the GOAT. I'm thee GOAT GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

What Conor did to get to his belt was impressive. That’s not the issue. Plenty of guys have torn through divisions to get titles. He is not unique.

The major difference is that true legends of the sport defend regularly and successfully. Until he does, he’s just another guy who came and went. Not sure how anyone can debate this.

There's a fundamental thing you guys miss in all these obsessive threads: If McGregor wasn't that good, you motherfuckers wouldn't be talking about him constantly.

Conor was funny and exciting when he first came out, now he's just delusional. Theres no way someone can be Goat after getting their ass kicked twice by Nate Diaz.
This is just dumb. They split the fights, but Diaz got the worst of both of em. His face is permanently fucked up. He got the shit beat out of him. McGregor got choked out, but Nate is disfigured for life. He has to wear those scars. He was losing the first fight decisively until he landed the 1-2 and Conor panicked.

There's a fundamental thing you guys miss in all these obsessive threads: If McGregor wasn't that good, you motherfuckers wouldn't be talking about him constantly.
There's one fundamental thing you're missing. He has a big fucking mouth. "I am boxing!" Etc. He's good but his talking is what got him where he is. PLENTY of other guys have torn through divisions. Difference is, they defend. He talks a huge game but hasn't backed it up in a LONG FUCKING time. This sport is ever-evolving and new talent is always on the rise. Conor's rise is old news by now. No one gives a fuck. MMA fans care about NOW, not years ago.
You have two guys who could very well beat Conor right now. He hasn't stepped up. Instead he's cowering like a pathetic bitch while somehow still talking trash.

There's one fundamental thing you're missing. He has a big fucking mouth. "I am boxing!" Etc. He's good but his talking is what got him where he is. PLENTY of other guys have torn through divisions. Difference is, they defend. He talks a huge game but hasn't backed it up in a LONG FUCKING time. This sport is ever-evolving and new talent is always on the rise. Conor's rise is old news by now. No one gives a fuck. MMA fans care about NOW, not years ago.
You have two guys who could very well beat Conor right now. He hasn't stepped up. Instead he's cowering like a pathetic bitch while somehow still talking trash.
As a grown ass man, I don't cry about shit I don't like. Stop being a bitch and quit crying about more successful men. Get out there and do something with your life.

As a grown ass man, I don't cry about shit I don't like. Stop being a bitch and quit crying about more successful men. Get out there and do something with your life.

Huh? I'm very successful at what I do. What the hell are you talking about? lol
As mma fans, people are complaining about Conor holding up a division. You're not very bright are you...

And this is a fucking mma forum you moron! What are we supposed to talk about, the stock market? lol
You riding Conor's balls is so much worse than people like me who call him out on his bullshit.

He keeps getting beat up though.

Eddie fight was amazing, tbh.

I think he must be trolling at this point.

Fucking manlets, though (and i am one, btw)

Would love to see a 170lb guy saying nobody can test him passed around like a whore between a bunch of average heavyweights at a gym.

I know you would like that to happen in your high fantasies but doesn't matter how big you are if you are game and tough ain't nobody taking the risk of messing with you. Real recognize real.

There are 6'1" guys at my work who don't raise their voice at me, one dude doesn't dare go there so he just sulks and sulks............like I said real recognize real game recognize game you got it or you don't.

Until you come out of retirement keep your twatter fingers to yourself. Only the biggest of biggest Conor fanboys wanna watch you shamefully promote your name over Twatter to stay relevant.

Back